Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful (8757 Views)

The Fall Of Bitcoin Would Be Worst Than The Fall Of Biafra / The Fall Of Get Help World Wide / The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by kurobriggs: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sincerely when I see that PH and GH is still ongoing in the old site, I don't get deceived by d same in the new site, My major concern though is that people are moved from week one to pay 90% help, all the people collecting help now, truth be told, are they ever going to recommit so people just paying them would see who to pay, bcoz clearly people requesting for help are now by far more than people providing help, that's why the delay in matching for days. Am still looking to see how they will balance it but the big question remains THOSE PEOPLE BEING PAID NOW, ARE DE GOING TO RECOMMIT OR DE WILL RUN AWAY?

2 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by rekeson: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2017
kurobriggs:
Sincerely when I see that PH and GH is still ongoing in the old site, I don't get deceived by d same in the new site, My major concern though is that people are moved from week one to pay 90% help, all the people collecting help now, truth be told, are they ever going to recommit so people just paying them would see who to pay, bcoz clearly people requesting for help are now by far more than people providing help, that's why the delay in matching for days. Am still looking to see how they will balance it but the big question remains THOSE PEOPLE BEING PAID NOW, ARE DE GOING TO RECOMMIT OR DE WILL RUN AWAY?

This is the most unintelligient piece I have ever read online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Adisa85: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2017
kurobriggs:
Did you check the PH date of the old site very well? And the GH that you are seeing there are those that uploaded fake POP on the old site and were unable to migrate to the new site. That is why they have to settle their PH before migration.
With ur question, are u monitoring the PO on PH and GH. I am on more than 4 whatsapp group and no one is ready to back out with pple orientation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by kfrosh: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2017
I was about to say the same thing. Those GH on the old platform showing once in a while are those that abandoned their account during the crisis then. They know better now and needed to confirm old transactions before migrating. They are the ones showing on that time line.
Adisa85:

Did you check the PH date of the old site very well? And the GH that you are seeing there are those that uploaded fake POP on the old site and were unable to migrate to the new site. That is why they have to settle their PH before migration.
With ur question, are u monitoring the PO on PH and GH. I am on more than 4 whatsapp group and no one is ready to back out with pple orientation

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by otokx(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2017
The truth will set them free
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by jaychubi: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2017
kurobriggs:

This type of senseless analysis can only come from a non participant. Anyway all d lily livered participants dt wants to default payment shld go ahead at least their 10% n OGH will strengthen GHWX further.

There was a system glitch sometimes in d past dt made them not to match 10% at all for 10 days but all dt has been taken care by moving anyone on week 1 to week 2 as 90% matching can only take place in week 2.

Again ppl are nt matched fast as they are also balancing the system GH vs PH n 10% is d key to do dt.

See millions ppl PHed today, 2m n 1m, jst this morning so d system is as strong as a rock.

One minute silence for those dt have and will default payment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by kurobriggs: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Well, am not a ponzi hater, u are all free to continue the risk full stop
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by GEJDHERO: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pergrace:

I totally agree with you! After paying the 10%, you are meant to gh 20% of the new PH but was surprised to be merged suddenly to pay the 90%, without receiving your 20%.Once beaten once shy. GET HELP IS GONE FOR GOOD
point of correction,it is after u GH that you get ur OGH.And after PH u re automatically catapulted to the 2weeks,so instead of waiting for 30days to GH you GH on the 23day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by ahmedbanj(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2017
Make I jejeli waka comot 2 avoid stories dat touch!!!

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Sirambassador(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2017
ahmedbanj:
Make I jejeli waka comot 2 avoid stories dat touch!!!
Main market no know say one person no come market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by DUNKA(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is to inform our dear participants like we have always done that there is over 100 billion PH in the system, GHW database was attacked by wanna cry virus, possibly by people who are not happy with the good works GHW has been doing to change the World. To prevent erroneous GH matching, we commenced an audit on all pending GH before clearing them for matching. 

Due to the ransomware attributes of the virus, it keeps replicating to the other Database cluster files (since we cannot shut down the platform to deal with it once and for all), However, we are continuing to battle this uprising and we are winning the fight. 

We are surprised at peoples refusal to pay when matched to pay other participants, during this time of matching glitch, people have cancelled over 37 billion worth of PH out of fear. GHW is confident, remember that this is a peer to peer platform participants pay each other, our job is to ensure this is done safely and securely by keeping our website up and earning via the traffic on our website. GHW has been well structured for everyone. If everyone leaves, it will fall. Total Amount of PH as at this morning is 76 billion which is more than enough to pay GH request until end of the year, we are also working on the assumption that the members who made this Pledges summing up to the amount above will redeem their pledges. 

We will continue to update you as we go ..

This is surely the beginning of the end cry
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by ponziponzi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hahahahahahahaahahaahahahah....... stories that touch the bone.

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by stephendamsoho: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
lol

76 billion, 100 billion, 36 billion Na beans?

Hahahahahahahahaha

"earn via traffic" a website that doesn't display any form of advertisement lol

virus indeed!

it is very simple, GHW lasted about 6 months paying 30%

restarted again and started paying 50%, obviously it'll only last 4 months at best

most people getting their monies out right now won't recommit especially if they've either broken even or have made profit

they would rather hold their money and wait for another "Restart"
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by henrygentle: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2017
stephendamsoho:
lol

76 billion, 100 billion, 36 billion Na beans?

Hahahahahahahahaha

"earn via traffic" a website that doesn't display any form of advertisement lol

virus indeed!

it is very simple, GHW lasted about 6 months paying 30%

restarted again and started paying 50%, obviously it'll only last 4 months at best

most people getting their monies out right now won't recommit especially if they've either broken even or have made profit

they would rather hold their money and wait for another "Restart"

By these time next two years, you will still see GHWX Booming in Success..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by ponziponzi(m): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2017
henrygentle:

2 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by kurobriggs: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2017
All those people raining abuses on me for saying the obvious, hope u learn your lesson, even Bible talk am say wisdom is profitable, maybe u people will continue to abuse me, but in life wisdom is vital, Wen somting is bad it's bad

2 Likes

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by stephendamsoho: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2017
henrygentle:

how market?

they're apparently "booming in success"

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by henrygentle: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2017
stephendamsoho:

how market?
they're apparently "booming in success"
Don't stress urself. We will know who laughs last.
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by stephendamsoho: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2017
henrygentle:

Don't stress urself. We will know who laughs last.

of course you'll laugh, with your OGH1 + OGH2 when it resumes again lol, pray that OGH3 and 4 doesn't happen before you recover your money

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by henrygentle: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2017
stephendamsoho:

of course you'll laugh, with your OGH1 + OGH2 when it resumes again lol, pray that OGH3 and 4 doesn't happen before you recover your money

Again i said....Don't stress yourself. Just watch!
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by silverline4: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yard please I want to learn about cryptocurrency from you with some friends.kindly mail me at seyemysee@gmail.com,or send me ur phone number I will call you.
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yards:

Ponzihater?

I can never be that stupid idiot.

I give facts not speculations

Sad to have seen this. Coming few days before a crash to give unhelpful analysis makes you wise, whereas explaining to people that GHWWx will crash months before is stupidity. May the Gods be our judge. I call u no names but leave you to d unseen forces. I have saved several from misfortune, meanwhile your message only added pain to people's misery. Be guided.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Yards(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Sad to have seen this. Coming few days before a crash to give unhelpful analysis makes you wise, whereas explaining to people that GHWWx will crash months before is stupidity. May the Gods be our judge. I call u no names but leave you to d unseen forces. I have saved several from misfortune, meanwhile your message only added pain to people's misery. Be guided.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

You won't like to wage war with me Sgt, so don't disrupt this tranquil you now enjoy.
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Fisa01: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello folks, stop gambling with your hard earned money, I have found a very reliable way to earn.

I invest in Companies like Master Card, China Mobile, Nike, Pfizer Cisco etc with up to 95% returns every year.

This to me d most guaranteed way of earning for life.

Check the thread here and see for yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/3946880/invest-china-mobilemaster-card-upto
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yards:

You won't like to wage war with me Sgt, so don't disrupt this tranquil you now enjoy.

I have better things to engage my mind's with. Your insults are seen and noted, be guided.
Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Am gonna enjoy this fight, buhehehehehe

1 Like

Re: The Second Fall Of GHWX Is Inevitable And Will Be More Dreadful by henrygentle: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Don't mind them. God done dey Punish them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please, Is It Advisable To Save My Money With An Insurance Company??? / Sunking And Delight Solar Users Lets Meet Here / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.