Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally (1953 Views)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by FoolishBoy419: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

LOL...ur friend...apcsupporter is ur friend....apcsupported u use ur other profile to day abuse me abi...LOL...i swear if i start with u...u go cry

What are you waiting for? D!ck head
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by DictatorZAR1: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

am not going to say anything for now...but if u attack me one more time..am going to unleash the worse insult on u..go ahead and try me u call urself dictator right...i will end ur dictatorship..just one more attack

Diccckshiiit who cares what an #imb.ecile like you think. Do you think I'm scared of a Israeli wanna be slave.

Do your best f@ggot goat.
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Like I said I'm not black you diccck head, now go work on your comprehension skills you diccckshitt.

yea i know..ur white aparthied dick sucking whoore of a mother sucked and fckd a white apartthied man and gave birth to a brown mulato crack head baby...lol..i know ur not black poo head.ur one of those lost kids with no identity..all they do is bluetooth drugs and some meth..lol
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Diccckshiiit who cares what an #imb.ecile like you think. Do you think I'm scared of a Israeli wanna be slave.

Do your best f@ggot goat.

i warned u.....am gonna warn u again..stop attacking me.orelse .. i wont stop when i fully start with u..i have told u poo head that israelis come from all over the world..africa,india,middle east,europe,everywhere..so i can convert to judaism and make aliyah...poo head
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by DictatorZAR1: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i warned u.....am gonna warn u again..stop attacking me.orelse .. i wont stop when i fully start with u..i have told u poo head that israelis come from all over the world..africa,india,middle east,europe,everywhere..so i can convert to judaism and make aliyah...poo head

Drunk on cheap palm wine.
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
APCsupporter:

imagine someone like you who never posts anything meaningful other than rubbish about a country that doesn't give a fvck about him calling me stupidd. You have really insulted me
Wat OP is saying if u hate them don't go there and blow urself up.

Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2017
DictatorZAR1:
Zionist lover look here you hebrew wanna be black shiiiiiiit.

This is what the Zionist are
Last time i checked europeans have just joined the suicide squad so are officially terrorist
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Drunk on cheap palm wine.

fool..PALM WINE IS ALWAYS cheap..atleast we have palm wine..what do south africans have..let me guess..the white men left drugs for u to fill ur heads with..LOL...foolish poo head..u are going to take overdose very soon..i can promise u that...
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by DictatorZAR1: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

fool..PALM WINE IS ALWAYS cheap..atleast we have palm wine..what do south africans have..let me guess..the white men left drugs for u to fill ur heads with..LOL...foolish poo head..u are going to take overdose very soon..i can promise u that...

What we have in SA is some of the worlds best Made in SA wine and whisky, in fact I'm enjoying a glass of Whiskey right now while amusing me with your entertainment.
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

What we have in SA is some of the worlds best Made in SA wine and whisky, in fact I'm enjoying a glass of Whiskey right now while amusing me with your entertainment.

alittle boy taking wiskey...no bi only wiskey na ogogoro...white mans SA..am done with u boy..everything the white man left for ur sorry a--ss is falling apart already boy..

me too am swimming in champagne..since u think its only u that know how to lie..ur a real maggot waiting to be crushed with my boot
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by DictatorZAR1: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

alittle boy taking wiskey...no bi only wiskey na ogogoro...white mans SA..am done with u boy..everything the white man left for ur sorry a--ss is falling apart already boy..

me too am swimming in champagne..since u think its only u that know how to lie..ur a real maggot waiting to be crushed with my boot

I'm white you dicckkhead and everything in SA is still 100% better then in Nigeria fact, fuel crisis while you are a oil exporter with no refinery working.

So tell me if everything is falling apart in SA why are you fuckkkers camping at SA embassy in Abuja if that's the case dickheaddd.

Lying shame you must mistake me for a 419 Yahoo Area Boy Dickkkshiiit.
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by cristianisraeli: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

I'm white you dicckkhead and everything in SA is still 100% better then in Nigeria fact, fuel crisis while you are a oil exporter with no refinery working.

So tell me if everything is falling apart in SA why are you fuckkkers camping at SA embassy in Abuja if that's the case dickheaddd.

Lying shame you must mistake me for a 419 Yahoo Area Boy Dickkkshiiit.

ur a racist f-ucker,..and u have the guts to abuse israelam done with u boy...fu---king dutch sucker..ur people are the aparthied..i actually like geert wilders and i support him and follow him..am done with u boy..

yea south africa is better..because ur fore aparthied fathers stole the black mans wealth and built it...u used south african sweat to build it...
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by DictatorZAR1: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ur a racist f-ucker,..and u have the guts to abuse israelam done with u boy...fu---king dutch sucker..ur people are the aparthied..i actually like geert wilders and i support him and follow him..am done with u boy..

yea south africa is better..because ur fore aparthied fathers stole the black mans wealth and built it...u used south african sweat to build it...

Wow nice of you a Nigeirian to finally admit that black south Africans actually helped built SA.

You know there's a Old School Rap Verse by Redman Saying ...............You Got caught out there cause u a MAC without 10tongue

gringringringringringrin
Re: Trump’s Face, Israeli Flags Spread On Casket In Iran Rally by feelgoodInc: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
this country Iran is so ungrateful, I thought they had a billion dollars contract with America last year under Obama.

Ukraine Claims Counteroffensive Success To ‘starve The Russians’ / Either Ukraine Fulfils Moscow's Proposals Or Our Russia Army Will Decide / How British Mps Eat Tax Payers Money, This One Is Super Smart Corruption.