Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member (21991 Views)

Herman Hembe Influenced N800m Projects In 2018 Budget After Sack - Premium Times / Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by freddie82(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
good but slow process. we'll get there surely
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Moreoffaith(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
MCHEW
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by iluvdonjazzy: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
the court dey provoke
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by dilini(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
Is this in Nigeria or Ukraine?
Bros me self weak. It even sounded like one Swedish town too...
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Grundig: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hembe's time at the national assembly has been very interesting. From allegation of requesting bribes to being accused by the American govt of molesting a woman in a hotel to budget padding. . .
Oga hembe, please take this news as God's way of saving you from an impending doom.

Take your L and go in peace
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
De sacking yaff started in ascending order grin
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by YaksonFCA(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
So happy with this news....That Hembe guy is corruption impersonified.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by dee02(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fantastic news. Hembe is a vacuous troglodyte who doesnt deserve to be near the gates of the NASS talk more of being a member of the house.
A monumental disgrace to the human race... I hope this marks the end of him and his political career in this country
He must be made to refund all the earnings he has amassed over the years.
Ashiere eniyan jatijati ikeji eranko!!! angry
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Soulsymbol99: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
talktrue1:
Is he the Hembe that requested for bribe from Otteh, the Dg of NSE

Exactly, d guy Wan try d lady angry em no knw who pass am

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Peterlawyer(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
very happy the woman is from my local government the man try for our consistency sha but he has to another person a chance for past 12yrs he had been enjoying the cake
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Sagay212: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
waiting for dino melaye to be sacked
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by madbuhari: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
his village people are after his progress, they even want him to vomit all the money he don collect so far this is wickedness of the highest order... grandpa bullhari must hear this
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by raphaeladeyele: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Obey the Court Order
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by SaulRazor: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
fredosky111:
Goodnews for democracy and benue state in particular. They collected that woman's ticket and gave him because he has money. Same thing would have happened to ortom if only jime continued with his case.

Oh so Jime closed his case ? He must be regretting now because that guy had the easiest case I have ever seen
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by wanger50(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Angelb4:
Is this man loyal to the governor of the State or Wike? Time to pick calculators...
He my is direct representative and has been very effective at his job in terms of reaching back at his constituents.He however fell out with his Governor over the Governors approach to governance especially non payment of salaries for up to ten months. This judicial verdict is purely political as some political bigwigs in the state have always vowed to remove him for his insistence on transparency. lt's being a mournful moment for us all here

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
gurunlocker:
Mehn, is that thing always real? To return all funds earned? Na die be that o

Ding! Ding!! Ding!!!
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Is it that judiciary is under practical restructuring with all these testing of sacking?

All the APC legislators should be hanging for corruption.

If Evans is in detention for extortion why not these APC political criminals not in detention for political extortion

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Lawalemi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
Olé. That guy has always been fraudulent. Recall how Anyim P. Anyim accused him of double standards publicly during the probe of centenary city project.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by markson48(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
hembe the benue version of Dino melaye. yeye they smell for this criminal body
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by kulekaa(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
that is mu constituency and I am a Nigerian from Benue state, this man represented well, he single handedly brought electricity to two local governments he represented, while our senator (chief Gemade) was busy and is still busy enriching himself.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by hucienda: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hembe. This name sounds familiar.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by kulekaa(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Peterlawyer:
very happy the woman is from my local government the man try for our consistency sha but he has to another person a chance for past 12yrs he had been enjoying the cake
u r frm Vandeikya I guess, am frm shangev-tiev (konshisha) dis guy tried lets b sincere

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by k9ine(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Your statement is wrong.
The new person ceases to be a member of the House of Representative, at the end of office of the current National Assembly. That's how it works.
So she would move out with those who currently are in the NASS.

NOC1:
our Judiciary hmmm..., as slow as a snail. some cases like this need speedy judgement, because of the delay the new guy will not vacate with his mates, this will lead to unbudgeted and avoidable expenses.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by dovee69: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good, he is an arrogant person so abusive, last year he was insuling Pius Ayim because he is a committee Chairman.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by farotimitajudeen(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
ExAngel007:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/23/supreme-court-voids-herman-hembe%E2%80%99s-reps-membership-declares-dorothy-mato-winner
It is today am now realising that the administration led by APC is full of rogues and unserious elements. the APC honourable who was sent to his house and replaced by another APC member was going freely without refunding kobo to this stupid administration..... truly this administration has failed Nigerian.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
is Dino Melaye next?
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Tinyemeka(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
talktrue1:
Yeah. Same crook.
Otteh is formerly DG, Securities and Exchange Commission.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by Megozuks: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tolexander:
74 ignorant people. Travel or read, the will not agree.
Re: Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member by bmos(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
talktrue1:

yeah. He is the one. The hardened 41 years old criminal. Nemesis don land for I'm domot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.