Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States (9885 Views)

Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Kano And Kaduna Get Lion Share; Six Highlights Of Buhari’s Cabinet / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
farouk0403:

You and your foolish thought, how about qatar, kuwait, UAE, Iran, e.t.c
And nigeria, syria grin
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by farouk0403(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pejah:
And nigeria, syria grin

You and i knows the root cause of middle east North Africa crisis
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by coptic: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
farouk0403:

You and your foolish thought, how about qatar, kuwait, UAE, Iran, e.t.c

Those are predominantly Shia or enlightened states. You don't expect to find violence there.

But conservative Wahabbist and Jihadists as found in most Muslim dominated settings are trouble.

That's the case with some Nigerian muslims of northern extraction.
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by johntaiwo123(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
What other news source has this information I have a huge distrust and disdain for Nigerian bloggers.
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by farouk0403(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
coptic:

Those are predominantly Shia or enlightened states. You don't expect to find violence there.

But conservative Wahabbist and Jihadists as found in most Muslim dominated settings are trouble.

That's the case with some Nigerian muslims of northern extraction.
But you said muslims/islam you didn't differentiate whether shia or sunni.

To me Catholic, anglican, Jehova witness are all christians.
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by sshalom(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kudos to DSS and may GOD continue to protect all Nigerians.
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by aolawale025: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kudos to the DSS. They should apply same intelligence and expertise to neutralize herdsmen attacks in the country
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by coptic: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
farouk0403:

But you said muslims/islam you didn't differentiate whether shia or sunni.

To me Catholic, anglican, Jehova witness are all christians.

I know better than to put all muslims in one tiny box.
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by Azyyz0412(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
good development
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by PiQi: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2017
May we have a peaceful holiday.
Re: DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States by olayinka63: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2017
Zico5:
Again? I wonder how somebody will be blindfolded with religious bigotry to perpetrate evil. Muslims need to check themselves and look intently at what they believe cos true religion will not allow to kill ur fellow humans no matter how. Even Idol worshipers preach peace and emulate good virtue not to talk of those that claim they worship living God
Are you saying Islam legalize and allow killing of other religion worshippers?
Please restructure your mindset it's totally untrue

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Needs To Apologize For Allowing APC Take Over Power – Fani-kayode / 2019: Buhari Remains Unbeatable Candidate – Bindow / Court Of Appeal Sacks Gada's APC Faction, Affirms Senator Wamakko's Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.