Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage (1619 Views)

Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / I Pay For Everything Cos My Boyfriend’s Broke & Its Getting Old / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by jmaxjohn(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jkfc:

SPiritual check up
Defloweration
Failing businesses
Temper

I can't advice you... Before your problem follow me...
Am out of here for my safety

Just came to read comments and you made me rotf
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by cerowo(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

If you are the same bone neck creature in that picture then i give up on you cos ur signature says it all. you are just a pass around bitch. Nnkita
Guess u are jealous cos am prettier dan all d gals u have come across, calm ur nerves old bingo...nd when u done spewing those trash of yours go and hang yrself BINGO
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by Parkwell77(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
7footre:
You are only looking for excuses for your failure annd short comings, knowing Nigerian churches, they will surely tell you what you want to hear....

All of a sudden you are not sure she is d one for you. Abeg free d girl if you are no longer interested in her and stop talking trash

Kai, I understand you- your problem dey your body, my prayer na make God no allow am plenty reach stage wey you sef go come nairaland dey beg for advice or money.
Mtchwew
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by 7footre(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Parkwell77:

Kai, I understand you- your problem dey your body, my prayer na make God no allow am plenty reach stage wey you sef go come nairaland dey beg for advice or money.
Mtchwew

Lol... that's below d belt... if it makes you feel better thou, i'll take one for the team and say an amen
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by Afonjashapmouth: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
cerowo:

Guess u are jealous cos am prettier dan all d gals u have come across, calm ur nerves old bingo...nd when u done spewing those trash of yours go and hang yrself BINGO

Last time I check young goat with giraffe neck, you r still trying to figure out ur confused education by panting round kogi state to get a jamb form. Ur mates are almost done with education u r always constant online in the romance section begging for pm from guys.... Olosho u r spotted. Were u able to get the jamb form?? Oh Guess u failed this yr again, anyways you r used to d yearly developmental contribution to jamb head office building project. Mumu pasting her studio edited smelling self to attract customers. It's NL not FB biaach
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by cerowo(f): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Last time I check young goat with giraffe neck, you r still trying to figure out ur confused education by panting round kogi state to get a jamb form. Ur mates are almost done with education u r always constant online in the romance section begging for pm from guys.... Olosho u r spotted. Were u able to get the jamb form?? Oh Guess u failed this yr again, anyways you r used to d yearly developmental contribution to jamb head office building project. Mumu pasting her studio edited smelling self to attract customers. It's NL not FB biaach
Bravo bingo.... Pls tell me whom i begged 4 pm? Lol....
Now i knw u are a frustrated bamboo coming down here in NL Nd looking 4 who 2 lay yr frustratd self on...buh u fail BINGO am nt available...
For yr information, dis yr was my first trial of taking jamb, and u knw wat i scored above 200 of which i knw u werent able 2 get quarter of wat i scored...
Am nt olosho o, when u see one u knw, maybe yr mom nd sisters are one...
Am outta here, dnt have tmy punishing my hands 2 reply yr trash BINGO
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by jashar(f): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
You're sleeping together and talking about Prayer?

Hmmm.....

1 Like

Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by Afonjashapmouth: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
cerowo:

Bravo bingo.... Pls tell me whom i begged 4 pm? Lol....
Now i knw u are a frustrated bamboo coming down here in NL Nd looking 4 who 2 lay yr frustratd self on...buh u fail BINGO am nt available...
For yr information, dis yr was my first trial of taking jamb, and u knw wat i scored above 200 of which i knw u werent able 2 get quarter of wat i scored...
Am nt olosho o, when u see one u knw, maybe yr mom nd sisters are one...
Am outta here, dnt have tmy punishing my hands 2 reply yr trash BINGO

You must run with your tail between ur legs, I won't insult ur parents because they trained u well enough to respect other people's parents. Just that the enemies replaced your brain with a Mouka foam. U passed?? U get admission?? Mumu that hardly know the meaning of love commenting on marriage issue. You should be on jokes section ... Looking like vido dido
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by bukason212(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
greyboy5000:
Men!
op story is reason why I am always scared to have sex with ladies anyhow
I know some people will think it is just superstition, but some of this things are real sad
thank u my brother.
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
Spiritually? Let's apply an iota of logic, what if your work has a sure payday? Will the spiritual whatever make employers not pay you or something. This is just laughable.

Rinse your mindset from the hoax 'spiritual' and channel your mindset to something productive.

BTW Marriage lovely shackles is nothing but a SC,....
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
@Peachmind
- Does your gf complains about the current situation?!
- if you don't believe she is the one then why bother asking the question?
Re: She's Spiritually Upset And Destroying Everything 'cos Of Marriage by joceey(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmm should I tell you the truth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For That P**sy / Why Girls Like Bad Boys / How Do I Make This Guy Fall In Love � With Me Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.