Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

#crazy Status By Tobi2000 To Lighting Up Ur Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #crazy Status By Tobi2000 To Lighting Up Ur Day (327 Views)

Spicy Memes To Lit Up Ur Day / Change Your Relationship Status By Referrals / Funny Picture Pose To Spice Up Ur Night.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#crazy Status By Tobi2000 To Lighting Up Ur Day by tobi2000: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
#crazy status by tobi2000

We all have that one person we hate but constantly look at their facebook profile.

Every boy wants a good girl to be bad just for him and every girl wants a bad boy to be good just for her. Crazy World

That awkward moment when you wait for a text but you realize you are the one that didn’t reply.

I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.

My back is not a voicemail, say it to my face.

Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.

If you were a tear in my eyes, I would not cry for the fear of losing you.

I know that you know that I know what you know and you know what they know so I know what you know they know, you know?

#feel free to add urs, av a wonderful day
Re: #crazy Status By Tobi2000 To Lighting Up Ur Day by jashar(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
...Lighten...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Read This? / Find Out The 7 Things That Makes People To Cheat In Relationships / My Kind Of Truth: Live, Laugh And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.