Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,945 members, 7,956,564 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students (2784 Views)

Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies / The Obession With Sex Among Nigerian Young Men / Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
Its a carnal culture of the west being emulated which of course has recorded devastating consequences to humanity. Its a fight against traditional values such as Marriage in the name of the fallacy called modernization. It leads to no where, not to bliss but vanity. THE SOCIETY HAS FALLEN.
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
curiositymaster:

Eyin ara adugbo!!! Luminouz!!! lefulefu!!! pls Epp!!
wetin dey happen?
abi Tahrah wan kidnap u? cheesy
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
lefulefu:
wetin dey happen? abi Tahrah wan kidnap u? cheesy
undecided undecided Bad market.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided undecided Bad market.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
curiositymaster:

Eyin ara adugbo!!! Luminouz!!! lefulefu!!! pls Epp!!
Wetin happen eyanmi?
Kilonsele ooooo!!!!
Tahrah girl dey disturb u
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
luminouz:
Wetin happen eyanmi? Kilonsele ooooo!!!! Tahrah girl dey disturb u
undecided undecided
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin dey happen?
abi Tahrah wan kidnap u? cheesy

Yes oo, pls epp ur niggur
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

Wetin happen eyanmi?
Kilonsele ooooo!!!!
Tahrah girl dey disturb u

broda mi, bi mo se ri niyen oo cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:
Why are you calling them?I asked you a simple yes/no question and you're feeling fly.undecided
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by luminouz(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2017
curiositymaster:

broda mi, bi mo se ri niyen oo cheesy cheesy
Lmaooooo! I think she needs a PM...do d needful alaye!! cool
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

I be omo Jesu oooo
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:
angry angry
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by luminouz(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:
angry angry
Jeez! Don't u ever smile?
Gimme a smile...c'mon!!!
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

Jeez! Don't u ever smile?
Gimme a smile...c'mon!!!
why would i smile when you've been typing nonsense(no ooffeinse)
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by luminouz(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:
why would i smile when you've been typing nonsense(no ooffeinse)
Nonsense Coz not! grin
OK...can I get DAT smile Its Saturday u know? Don't be so so grouchy!!! tongue
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:

Nonsense Coz not! grin
OK...can I get DAT smile Its Saturday u know? Don't be so so grouchy!!! tongue
I'm not grouchy. smiley smiley
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:
I'm not grouchy. smiley smiley
Lmaooooo!
Good!!!*winks*

Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooo! Good!!!*winks*
undecided
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooo! Good!!!*winks*
undecided
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by goldporte: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Zarqabe:

waz the difference. cant people who are dating cohabit

reading ya inputs makes me pity you... the guy u living with wont marry you.. get that into your brain... in fact, i think ladies lose more... u cook and get fuccked ... the guy has more time for himself... u berra start saving to rrent ya own apartment.... almost all sch rel.ships ends at the school gate..... u all b deceivin yourself that you are planning... dude is the winner... in fact, those nnights, he doesnt slep home.. hes fucking another girl in his friends room. how do i know... i passed through skul
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by luminouz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided
shocked what again na?
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
luminouz:
shocked what again na?
Na which kind meme be that
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Jay542(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
Zarqabe:
as long as dey don't allow it to distract dem from studies
It would definitely distract them. No ways.
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by dingbang(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Cohabiting is quite different from dating.

To the topic: it's a total waste of time undecided
seems you have had quite a lot of experience cohabiting wink
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
curiositymaster:

Yes oo, pls epp ur niggur
being kidnapped by a lady is a nice experience..trust me bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by yaqq: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
cohabiting is good for the guys n totally bad for the ladies! I cohabited when I was in 400 n 500 level! God! it was more like an everyday affair, I had a sour di*k. almost every night we must nack, I was pitying her cos deep within me I knew the day I leave ds school dts will be the end, she Was nice n homely! she cooks, clean n. does all shores like a house wife! She usually run to the bathroom to receive her parents calls! dear ladies what u know ur parents aren't proud of. please don't dive into it! u ll eventually be having abortions almost every semester! u can fu*k dicks but don't give him cheap n easy, staying with him already make u an irresponsible ladies among ur peers! good old days. for me though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2017
dingbang:
seems you have had quite a lot of experience cohabiting wink

I doubt if any guy would want to try that shii with me, iyamm trouble cheesy grin tongue.
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2017
I think it's a bad idea.
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by dingbang(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Aderola15:

I doubt if any guy would want to try that shii with me, iyamm trouble cheesy grin tongue.
part of me thinks you would be a humble girl ...
Re: What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students by pabostt: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Aderola15:

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Signs That Someone Will Actually Want To Date You. / Instagram Model, Symba, Flaunts Her Curvy Body In New Bikini Photos / Actress Moyo Lawal Shares Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.