Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Explosive Expert & Others Planning To Bomb Public Places On Sallah Arrested.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosive Expert & Others Planning To Bomb Public Places On Sallah Arrested.PICS (23552 Views)

El-Rufai: "I Will Personally Patrol The Kaduna-Kano Borders On Sallah Day" / Lagosians Lament About Not Getting Gifts From Sanwo-Olu On Sallah Day / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosive Expert & Others Planning To Bomb Public Places On Sallah Arrested.PICS by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
smartty68:
The monster they created is hunting them. Well shawn crime...
The little boy though...

[b]#Restructuring

The monster that CAN(Christian Association of Nigeria) and those jew that are visiting them created and funding... Their end is near... Your think nigerians dont know who is funding them to bring down the population of muslims in the north. Ask yourself who Jonathan and David Mark wanted to buy that weapon ordered from south africa with CAN president's private jet and two jews for You think nigerians dont know their conspiracy and hypocricy?
Re: Explosive Expert & Others Planning To Bomb Public Places On Sallah Arrested.PICS by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

How dumb would you be to bomb your own people,
your state, where you live, your relatives ??

And eo during the religious celebration of the God you serve

If somebody told you an hausa or a muslim is behind boko haram, then somebody lied...
Re: Explosive Expert & Others Planning To Bomb Public Places On Sallah Arrested.PICS by OBAJESU: 4:28am On Jun 25, 2017
>>> RELIGION OF BLOODSHED!!! <<<
angry cry wink
Re: Explosive Expert & Others Planning To Bomb Public Places On Sallah Arrested.PICS by ceaser: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
oloyolo:

bro you v got golden skills. why dont you sell this services on www.fiverr.com. Abi you don't know how to do it ni

Well, I would love to know how to do it. Would you mind teaching me?
Re: Explosive Expert & Others Planning To Bomb Public Places On Sallah Arrested.PICS by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 29, 2017
ceaser:
[/b]

Well, I would love to know how to do it. Would you mind teaching me?

me i cant teach oo, a lot of people are already doing that here on nl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Military’s Super Camp Strategy Aids Boko Haram To Hold Positions / Hushpuppi: IGP Queries Abba Kyari, As Malami Considers Extradition Request / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.