Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) (9707 Views)

I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
You claim you have moral uprightness but you can do anal with her

Kudos bro!
d anal was back den nd I really had no probs deflowerin her den! it ws jst a messy past bro! nd I was way younger...
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by candygebsslim: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
U had the courage to fix ur rubbish in her ass that is way more tigther than the pissy, and you are here asking us useless questions. Rape fall on your mother
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by Rapaltar(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Bross... I be freelance 'cherry breaker' pass am come...
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by triplec93(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
spencerlouis:
lol u ar jst so foolish! go take care of ur slf frst.
If i slap u, e go reach u dere, goofy man.
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by Mayorranking1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
And This Is Someone's Daughter O. Chai!! embarassed
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
spencerlouis:
cow at least u grabbd d info!!! u so low 4 pointing dat out!!!

lmfao

bros na joke i dey o

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by KvnGRezz(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ah kan only imagine the level of stupidity between both of ya'all undecided undecided undecided

Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lmfao

bros na joke i dey o

cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol dnt mind me bro! jst 4 fun! bless!!!
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
candygebsslim:
U had the courage to fix ur rubbish in her ass that is way more tigther than the pissy, and you are here asking us useless questions. Rape fall on your mother
my mom? wow wat has she done? did u hav 2 go dat extreme? its okk God bless u...
Re: Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo) by spencerlouis(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
onyedika946:
Amateur, u had a private chat n u re making it public.
legend!!! do u kno me? Its still private cos u dnt kno d grl nd she isnt d one on d pic! professional undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Preferred Body Type On A Woman? / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speakā€¦ / A Poem For Eroticangelina...beauty In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.