Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? (2426 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
HarryDuce:
Lol, Pretty much. I couldn't talk to anyone in school the next day. I felt everyone knew my secret. Luckily, my teacher told no one.
Lol. Good for you grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

What's wrong with u
y do u insult people dat are not dat rich
nawa ooo
God can bring u down if u keep on mocking people
no mention me again ooooo , when this kind play start? U no knw ur mates for nairaland again?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by MrDandy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. Good for you grin
Your eyes are so glamorous.. it's like I'm looking at Beyoncé's strut

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Leriebloom(f): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrDandy:

Aww grin Thank you kiss
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrDandy:

wetin? Beyounce kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she no fit afford ordinary mary kay , na wa ooooo cheap emulsion paint make up dey burst ur brain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , beyonce face fire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , cheap people attract cheap people lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by MrDandy(m): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2017
itsJude:
wetin? Beyounce kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she no fit afford ordinary mary kay , na wa ooooo cheap emulsion paint make up dey burst ur brain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , beyonce face fire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , cheap people attract cheap people lipsrsealed
Lol.. I know say na attention you dey find grin but on a serious note, girls whey I don date- throughout your lifetime on earth, your level no fit reach #fact

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2017
MrDandy:

Lol.. I know say na attention you dey find ;Dbut on a serious note, girls whey I don date- throughout your lifetime on earth, your level no fit reach #fact
na why 150 pant girl dey burst ur head na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u think that ure doing me cheesy cheesy cheesy , if na woman no worri urself
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by davillian(m): 1:04am On Jun 24, 2017
Swimming after 2 of my peer drowned @ bar beach.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2017
I jumped the fence into my neighbours compound to pluck more than enough mangoes for three families with my friends.

1 rule my super strict dad made was "never jump a fence"

after plucking enough mangoes to stuff my face for three days... I jumped the fence back and landed straight in front of my dad. my friends saw him and jumped the fence with speed...

I suffer mehn!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Filled our generator with kerosene instead of petrol.
Got d whooping of my life!
Someone cannot make mistake again.
Anyway that's all in d past.

Oh my grin grin grin I did this ooh. Was distracted and ended up buying kerosene, but in my mind, I thought it was petrol. My saving grace was that my mom felt the fault wasn't entirely mine so she went with me to the filling station and we got the matter settled there after series of arguments. I really thought she would beat me black and blue that day ooh. Phew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me / Can You Marry A Pastor? / This Guy I Thought Was Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.