Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) (45054 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
ivyy:

Daylyt coman carry your brother.
Now DAT u mentioned daylyt.....will check ur dp
*checked ur dp* well u ain't bad looking! grin
I already saw u on WhatsApp dou...never knew ur d ivvy every guy drool on!
grin grin
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Viccur(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jakumo:

If you do not find this woman sexy, you either prefer fat ugly bleached whales, or you prefer goats, like that gentleman in the north of Nigeria who recently avowed his undying love for his pet goat.

Either way, your taste is for you to decide, and you will not be arrested, unless you go ahead and mount a goat, and get caught on the down-stroke.
what's this one saying. I'm airing my opinion you are talking rubbish. WTH! Alaye face ur screen and air yours rather than poke nosing. If i don't find her sexy what's your headache?
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Sexiest woman in Africa? Yeeeaaah Nope not even close... Abeg take off that mask you're wearing make we see your real face.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Oriyt1:
Idonbilivit!! Adaeze that used to eat shibije!! Isokay. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Op is high on Something incredible
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Precial419: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
If u think she's is nt worth d name, those dat u think r worth it, tel dem to go for auditioning. All these girls r nt tested on d grounds of beauty only, at least let's b proud of our own hu had made it to top seven sexiest in africa. Y una like bad belle like dis?
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Oriyt1:
Idonbilivit!! Adaeze that used to eat shibije!! Isokay. grin grin
haha madman smiley
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Why then is she holding the Nigerian flag, not the Biafran one?

She knows what she's doing. Biafra must be restore.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
londoner:

She is Nigerian and represented Nigeria proudly covered in the flag of Nigeria.Biafra is not a country recognised to enter the competition in fact it's a fictional place.
Biafra restoration on the debates
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by midastoucher: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
My girlfriend is sexier than her.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
Someone pls help me with a magnifying lens, I can't find d sexy undecided
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by jessetom(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Adaeze Marian Obasi *Elected* As Sexiest Woman In Africa
PDP ke, APC ni
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
Viccur:
what's this one saying. I'm airing my opinion you are talking rubbish. WTH! Alaye face ur screen and air yours rather than poke nosing. If i don't find her sexy what's your headache?

Hey calm down my brother, bleached whales and goats need love too, and hey somebody has gotta do it right ? So it might as well be you.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
y is d world promoting prostitution!y is d s/east d face of prostitution in d name of peageant,ohaneze do something.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
bizzibodi:
y is d world promoting prostitution!y is d s/east d face of prostitution in d name of peageant,ohaneze do something.

But you still come look am.

I sure say if this kind woman mistake say she fit give you free sample, you go reject am abi ?

Ok we don hear, Pastor Yanshgood. Na ya order dem all go dey follow.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Viccur(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jakumo:

Hey calm down my brother, bleached whales and goats need love too, and hey somebody has gotta do it right ? So it might as well be you.
wow! You are so particular about animals, who knows what u'v been doing with/to them behind bars. Sorry i'm nt interested in ur profession
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Viccur:
wow! You are so particular about animals, who knows what u'v been doing with/to them behind bars. Sorry i'm nt interested in ur profession

Your secret life details are safe here in Nairaland. Claiming that this ultra-fine woman was of no interest to you was the giveaway though, about where your true loyalties might lie, but hey, it ain't no thang.

Don't ask, don't tell is the policy in force here. Say no more.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by TechPanda(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
NLTroubleChild:

Lol, Honestly This lady I'm seeing ain't even near sexy, Tho she's cute no doubt

Yhagah!

Hope You've Not Been Causing Any Trouble Lately? grin

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Viccur(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jakumo:

Your secret life details are safe here in Nairaland. Claiming that this ultra-fine woman was of no interest to you was the giveaway though, about where your true loyalties might lie, but hey, it ain't no thang.

Don't ask, don't tell is the policy in force here. Say no more.
Gibberish
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by TechPanda(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
Dollypie20:
Someone pls help me with a magnifying lens, I can't find d sexy undecided

Heheh grin Sisi, Your Face Is Looking Like Sexy Pie Oh...
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Igbo's doing Nigeria proud globally!
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jakumo:

But you still come look am.

I sure say if this kind woman mistake say she fit give you free sample, you go reject am ami ?

Ok we don hear, Pastor Yanshgood. Na ya order dem all go dey follow.
TUFIAKWA!3X
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by pazienza(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
londoner:

She is Nigerian and represented Nigeria proudly covered in the flag of Nigeria.Biafra is not a country recognised to enter the competition in fact it's a fictional place.

If she is Igbo, then she is Biafran. It's as simple as that.

I doubt if she was caught with drugs, whether your hypocritical selves would be here to remind your fellow bitter beings who would be denigrating her and Ndiigbo, that she is Nigerian and not Biafran

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by pazienza(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
By the way, she is beautiful by any world standard. Achala ugo nwanyi, oma uma asa aru, ugegbe oyibo, enenebe eje olu, udala oma. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
you will not allow people to rejoice with the beauty and brain with your hatred, I'm sure she wouldn't have attained this level if she is being choked with hatred like you.
congrats to a leading lady, beauty plus hard work plus brain, the sky is your limit
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Many girls go turn lekpa chandy now like this girl cos I trust them say so long dis dry girl na sexiest automatically "DIJA" and others get hope to win some awards and titles based on stature
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by olowocj(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Somebody should alert Mr Flavour ooo.. Okwa ife ona eri ooo
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
AlexReports:
Follow @alexreports
For what?

U dey help organise olosho ni? undecided
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
why not something. of this
sexiest woman
of all things

https://www.nairaland.com/3880495/nigerian-woman-promoted-major-united
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 25, 2017
ivyy:

Daylyt coman carry your brother.

tongue
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by holluikon(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2017
ITunes card needed; check my signature for details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham's Baby Naming Ceremony In Lagos (Photos) / Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.