Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) (45063 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by sigmundfreud(m): 10:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Can someone please explain what that "sexiest" actually mean?
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2017
sigmundfreud:
Can someone please explain what that "sexiest" actually mean?

Elementary, Mr. Freud.

The term in question confirms that a woman scores higher than all other contenders on the pekker-o-meter, and therefore is the most bone-worthy woman to be found on the entire African continent, bar none. The accuracy of this proclamation is open to question, but the woman is truly fine, and of that there is no doubt.

In practical terms this new title guarantees that the woman will earn staggering sums of money as a fashion model, and will be squired by ONLY THE most wealthy AND generous suitors on the scene.

That'll be seven thousand naira for the consultation, payable in cash. In God we trust, but all others pay cash.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by londoner: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:

If she is Igbo, then she is Biafran. It's as simple as that.

I doubt if she was caught with drugs, whether your hypocritical selves would be here to remind your fellow bitter beings who would be denigrating her and Ndiigbo, that she is Nigerian and not Biafran

I am Igbo so your point is actually misplaced. I am not a Biafran but a Nigerian from the SE. I am proudly Igbo and proudly Nigerian and its Nigeria that gave Adaeze the platform to represent her county Nigeria. She was not draped in the Biafra flag, but the Nigerian one even though a Biafran flag exists..

You people wanting Biafra should stop claiming people by force. Is there a country called Biafra to even belong to or be a citizen of? Did she fly overseas using a Nigerian passport? Is there such a thing as a Biafran passport? No. Do YOU even have a Biafran passport? The answer is no because it does not exist. Simple

Carry on being deluded......
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by pazienza(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
londoner:

I am Igbo so your point is actually misplaced. I am not a Biafran but a Nigerian from the SE. I am proudly Igbo and proudly Nigerian and its Nigeria that gave Adaeze the platform to represent her county Nigeria. She was not draped in the Biafra flag, but the Nigerian one even though a Biafran flag exists..

You people wanting Biafra should stop claiming people by force. Is there a country called Biafra to even belong to or be a citizen of? Did she fly overseas using a Nigerian passport? Is there such a thing as a Biafran passport? No. Do YOU even have a Biafran passport? The answer is no because it does not exist. Simple

Carry on being deluded......

Lol! If you are Igbo, you are Biafran.
The Northern youths issuing quit notice to Igbo resident in North are not asking them if they are Biafrans or not or if they are proud Nigerians and anti Biafran, a person can't be greater than his people, a snake will always give birth to long things. You and your ilks running around claiming proud Nigerians are the deluded ones , your fellow Nigerians would soon wake you up from your delusions. grin

With or without Nigeria, she would still shine, Nigeria is but a hindrance not an advantage, she is a star.

Passport is but a piece of paper. cool

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by londoner: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! If you are Igbo, you are Biafran.
The Northern youths issuing quit notice to Igbo resident in North are not asking them if they are Biafrans or not or if they are proud Nigerians and anti Biafran, a person can't be greater than his people, a snake will always give birth to long things. You and your ilks running around claiming proud Nigerians are the deluded ones , your fellow Nigerians would soon wake you up from your delusions. grin

With or without Nigeria, she would still shine, Nigeria is but a hindrance not an advantage, she is a star.

Passport is but a piece of paper. cool

I am not Biafran, simple. Even within Nigeria Igbos are a hindrance to ourselves just as much as you think Nigeria is and until we face that fact we are deluding ourselves.
The Igbos everywhere in Nigeria are being bullied by those forcing Biafra on them, no less than a quit notice. They can live in SE if they want to but many choose not to and it's their right, whether in Lagos, Abuja or Kaduna.

Some factions in the North issued a quit notice because those screaming Biafra keep saying they want to go, so some in the North are saying 'go' and by this particular date. So why are you crying crocodile tears now because they are saying 'leave then'? I thought that's what you wanted lol.

A passport is a passport with all the rights it transfers . Go on try and leave the borders of Nigeria without one. Try and board a plane without one, then you will see what a passport is and what it gives you.

Can Nnamdi Kanu go back to the UK to see his wife and family without one?

After you finish dreaming you still have to face reality.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by pazienza(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
londoner:

I am not Biafran, simple. Even within Nigeria Igbos are a hindrance to ourselves just as much as you think Nigeria is and until we face that fact we are deluding ourselves.
The Igbos everywhere in Nigeria are being bullied by those forcing Biafra on them. They can live in SE if they want to but many choose not to and it's their right, whether in Lagos, Abuja or Kaduna.

A passport is a passport with all the rights it transfers . Go on try and leave the borders of Nigeria without one. Try and board a plane without one, then you will see what a passport is and what it gives you.

Can Nnamdi Kanu go back to the UK to see his wife and family without one?

After you finish dreaming you still have to face reality.
Lol! When the Northern youths come for your head, tell them you are Igbo but non Biafran. They will clap for you.

I'm in Aba , no one is bullying any one here.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by londoner: 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! When the Northern youths come for your head, tell them you are Igbo but non Biafran. They will clap for you.

I'm in Aba , no one is bullying any one here.

cheesy

Then the Igbo kidnappers can come for my head instead? Many Igbos avoid parts of Igboland because notwithstanding being Igbo they will kidnap you because money is God over everything else. Evans will tell you that.

Its Abuja for me before any Abia State even though that's the state where my parents are from. I doubt I'll ever go to Abia State again and don't particularly want to especially not Aba, it's an example of how our own Igbo politicians totally neglect our states and mostly leave them to run down even though they collect monthly NIGERIAN FEDERAL allocation.

Proudly Nigerian. Proudly Igbo.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by pazienza(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
londoner:

Then the Igbo kidnappers can come for my head instead? Many Igbos avoid parts of Igboland because notwithstanding being Igbo they will kidnap you because money is God over everything else. Evans will tell you that.

Its Abuja for me before any Abia State even though that's the state where my parents are from. I doubt I'll ever go to Abia State again.

Proudly Nigerian.

Kidnappers are everywhere. They don't kidnap people because they are Igbo.

But you will soon be an endangered specie in North because you are Igbo, it doesn't matter if you are Biafran or pro Nigerian. grin

By the way, Abia won't miss you. I pray your new found Aboki brothers be merciful to you on the fateful day.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by londoner: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
pazienza:

Kidnappers are everywhere. They don't kidnap people because they are Igbo.

But you will soon be an endangered specie in North because you are Igbo, it doesn't matter if you are Biafran or pro Nigerian. grin

By the way, Abia won't miss you. I pray your new found Aboki brothers be merciful to you on the fateful day.

I don't live in Nigeria and when I am in Nigeria I do not miss Abia either AT ALL, especially not Aba, I don't wish to see that place again.

Igbo kidnappers not too long ago were SPECIFICALLY targeting Igbos going to the SE for Christmas the fact that they were Igbo coming 'home' made them a target.

They certainly did not consider any kindred link in their crimes.

I find genuine connection and friendship in Nigeria with different tribes whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo etc

Proudly Nigerian, Proudly Igbo.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by pazienza(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
[url][/url]8
londoner:

I don't live in Nigeria and when I am in Nigeria I do not miss Abia either AT ALL, especially not Aba, I don't wish to see that place again.

Igbo kidnappers not too long ago were SPECIFICALLY targeting Igbos going to the SE for Christmas the fact that they were Igbo coming 'home' made them a target.

They certainly did not consider any kindred link in their crimes.

I find genuine connection and friendship in Nigeria with different tribes whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo etc

Proudly Nigerian, Proudly Igbo.

Kidnappers exist everywhere, the word kidnappers is not an Igbo word.

By the way, I'm more than convinced now that you are truly an Igbo, from Ijebu -Igbo part of Nigeria grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) by londoner: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017
pazienza:
[url][/url]8

Kidnappers exist everywhere, the word kidnappers is not an Igbo word.

By the way, I'm more than convinced now that you are truly an Igbo, from Ijebu -Igbo part of Nigeria grin cheesy

Kidnapping of late has been a particularly Igbo chosen crime. There is no point denying it. As Igbos we know this. The kidnapping of people coming home at Christmas was an issue particularly in the SE. All regions have people coming home for Christmas but did not create that reputation for themselves. No point denying it.

Yes I am Igbo and not Biafran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Poses With His Flower Girls (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death / Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.