Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Will God Answer This Genuine Prayer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will God Answer This Genuine Prayer (489 Views)

Will God Show Me Who To Marry In A Dream? / Rugged Babes Should Answer This / Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will God Answer This Genuine Prayer by MARSONE: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2017
Father lord I thank you for this day a queen was born in the person of Jennifer . She is a sweet heart and a good friend and I bless the day i met her. May you continue to bless her ways and lead her aright all the days of her life. May she never know sorrow or heartbreak of any kind. May she become my smally for real in Jesus name amen. May I kiss her one day too amen.
Happy birthday darling Jennifer

Just for laughs
Re: Will God Answer This Genuine Prayer by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
Amen!
Re: Will God Answer This Genuine Prayer by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
From kiss e go enter pregnancy
Re: Will God Answer This Genuine Prayer by MARSONE: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
dingbang:
From kiss e go enter pregnancy

grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Beards / Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? / How To Make Relationship Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.