Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? (2607 Views)

She Says I Bring Sad Memories Of The Guy That Raped Her. / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Macteejay2(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2007
Would marry a man that raped[color=#990000][/color] you two years ago? l'm expecting the female folks to contribute to this topic.
Thanks
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by cuteass1(f): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2007
It's actually difficult to say you know because we do not control our feelings. and you should never say never, there are some situations one has to go through before being able to give an answer to what they would do in that situation and for me this is one of them.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Macgreat(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2007
@Poster,are you male or female
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by fellow(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2007
Well i think its only proper to marry him since he took away your virginity in the first place AND if he has shown enough remorse about it. If not, i won't advice you to go ahead with it cause he might be luring you again. You may never know
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by ima1(f): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2007
NO, why the hell would someone do that, i'll be looking for revenge when i see him doesn't matter how much he is sorry about it, he has got to pay for it, no woman should keep relieving her rape experience.

i'll cut off what he used to rape me grin and i am serious
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by toptho(f): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2007
Why would i want to do that,no way that's like rewarding him for his evil deed.There are so many people that have been raped that have never gotten over it,i pray i never have any need to even come close to making that kind of decision.Why marry a sick man
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by ikamefa(f): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2007
ima1:

NO, why the hell would someone do that, i'll be looking for revenge when i see him doesn't matter how much he is sorry about it, he has got to pay for it, no woman should keep relieving her rape experience.

i'll cut off what he used to rape me grin and i am serious

word! on top of that am gon cook it for him and make him eat it! angry

toptho:

Why would i want to do that,no way that's like rewarding him for his evil deed.There are so many people that have been raped that have never gotten over it,i pray i never have any need to even come close to making that kind of decision.Why marry a sick man

word!
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Radiant(f): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2007
ikamefa:

word! on top of that am gon cook it for him and make him eat it! angry

Rofl cheesy

@poster, you actually serious about this or u were bored and decided to start this topic? undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by LadyT(f): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2007
It would be interesting to know if the poster is the rapist or the person raped.

We need more detail.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by anabell(f): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2007
do u mean d guy has d gods to ask me out, i will kill him, he must be mad to ask me out
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by katherinae(f): 3:47am On Feb 09, 2007
Y WOULD i want to marry a guy that doesnt have a penis?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by bluenubian(f): 3:55am On Feb 09, 2007
she might be suffering from some form of Stockholm
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Ndipe(m): 3:56am On Feb 09, 2007
This topic itself is appalling.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by muyibaba(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2007
hey hey wait.It depends on how you look at it.Sex is a bestial act in the first place and there is a natural tendency for WOMEN to want it and still say NO.so what do MEN do, they part force them part cajole them until the deed is done.
Who knows He has never loved anybody so much that is why he lost his sense of reasoning and he had to do it.So he has come to do it properly so that they can live forever Happily?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by katherinae(f): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2007
lol muyibaba,

come to the US and try that here, then u will know the definition of rape when ur new lover and his gang in prison who swears they just cant live with out ur love cajole and force themselves onto u. grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by JustGood(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2007
katherinae:

Y WOULD i want to marry a guy that doesnt have a penis?

how old were you when he raped you? are you sure he doesn't have a penis?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by katherinae(f): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
LOL

HOW ABOUT THIS JUSTGOOD, COME AND RAPE ME, I PROMISE U I WILL RIP UR PENIS OFF,
SO HOW THEN COULD I TURN AROUND AND MARRY A MAN WITHOUT A PENIS.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Stilettos(f): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2007
lol please u guys don't kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by JustGood(m): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2007
katharinae, you have not told us how old you were when he raped you.
did you cut off his penis?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Radiant(f): 12:00am On Feb 10, 2007
Where did Kath mention she was raped? Justgood, are you being stupid or am missing something?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by katherinae(f): 3:27am On Feb 10, 2007
radiant

just good is missin a brain, hence the stupid remarks
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by JustGood(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2007
radiant, r u stoopeed or sumtheeng?
katherinae, you have not told us how you cut off his penis. did you cut it off after he raped u or before he raped u?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by JustGood(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2007
radiant, ask am how she sabi say the guy no get penis
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by muyibaba(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2007
Kath,
No disrespect to the sisters. Like i said it all depends.The girl said rape,Kobe Bryant said it was "consensual sex"Maybe the girl didnt like it and the boy thought she was going to like it. cool
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Radiant(f): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2007
JustGood:

radiant, r u stoopeed or sumtheeng?
katherinae, you have not told us how you cut off his penis. did you cut it off after he raped u or before he raped u?

Was English language optional in your high school?
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by katherinae(f): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2007
i dounbt english language was even a subject at his village

Justuseless aka justgood, grin u are probably one of the few dumbest people i have ever met. buhahahhhaha
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Radiant(f): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2007
What I see on NL! embarassed
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by katherinae(f): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2007
my goodness radiant

that comment really touched me, and i actually feel bad.
its hard for me to feel bad about the things i say
yes im being a hypocrite propagating the insults.
sorry justuseless o i mean justgood, next time i will just curse u in spirit.
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Radiant(f): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2007
katherinae:

my goodness radiant

that comment really touched me, and i actually feel bad.
its hard for me to feel bad about the things i say
yes im being a hypocrite propagating the insults.
sorry justuseless o i mean justgood, next time i will just curse u in spirit.

Kath, change your comment. . I was just embarrassed at Goodboy. You comment is cool. grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by katherinae(f): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2007
oh radiant

girl i was just playing, but i decided to leave those two alone. u know i once heard that stupidity is contagious, and Justuseless and chihuahua on crack(Lady T) just proved that they havent had their annual vaccine for 2007. grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? by Radiant(f): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2007
lmao. . Lady T, Chihuahua? shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Having Loved And Lost And Never Been In Love? / Im Confused And / He Was A Player, Now He Wants To Settle Down, Pls Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.