Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg (2262 Views)

Moment A Slay Queen "Disgraced" Her Boyfriend At A Swimming Pool In Benin (Pics) / Slay Queen Disgraced Online For Twerking Inside A Car / Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by winkmart: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2017
A Nigerian woman forming slay queen on Instagram has been disgraced by a boutique owner she was owing about N496,000 since September 2015 and hiding from her.

The woman who goes by the handles @batook55 and @tejupretty claiming to be a designer wardrobe stylist was caught at a party and dealt with by the woman she was owing. Teju was seen kneeling down to beg the woman.

However, it has been revealed that Teju was in the habit of always posting photos of expensive designer clothes and posh places claiming to be rich on her timeline. Some people were even made to believe that she was a designer with her own clothing line without knowing that she had nothing and that it was all a fake lifestyle.

PHOTO CREDIT: IB9JA

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/instagram-queen-disgraced-at-party-over.html

lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by VargasVee(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2017
You'd be a fool to believe whatever you see on social media, most of them are insecure trollops.

Nl is about the only forum I regularly visit. Save for tech groups and a few research forums. The rest are dead to me

softwerk:
Hmmmmmm cry

I don't even know what to comment again sad

If you slay on debt while selling your pus*sy on the street but still can't pay your debts then maybe ashawo is NOT your calling grin

I really don't blame this SLAY QUEEN for this disgrace BUT I blame the BROKE NIGGARS that couldn't change her LIFE cry

Anybody approaching ME with the intention of FREE FU*CK please try Bimbo next door angry

I will NOT be patient with your BROKE self in the hope that you'll soon make it; Go and make it then return back to ME!!!

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by Blackfire(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Fake life... Inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by xendra: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2017
Some ladies sha!
But the woman get mind, how do you keep borrowing somebody clothes till they owe you that much
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by sod09(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Lol...slay owing queen grin
Fake life
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by softwerk(f): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmmmmm cry

If you slay on debt while selling your pus*sy on the street but still can't pay your debts then maybe ashawo is NOT your calling grin

I really don't blame this SLAY QUEEN for this disgrace BUT I blame the BROKE NIGGARS that couldn't change her LIFE cry

Anybody approaching ME with the intention of FREE FU*CK please try Bimbo next door angry

I will NOT be patient with your BROKE self in the hope that you'll soon make it; Go and make it then return back to ME!!!
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by jworos(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2017
Too bad

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by konkonbilo(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2017
Fake slay queen.God go help her if the tread is pushed to front page for more viewers. People wey know her go see the fake life she don de live angry
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2017
grin

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by ibkkk(f): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2017
Some ladies sha!
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by Jodha(f): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Lol ....upon all the slaying she no get mugu to pay her debt..

Spits... She be Dundee... Otondo ....disgrace.

I spit on her fat lips..
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
End time lady..
Na by force to slay....
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
End time lady..
Na by force to slay....
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by Yeligray(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Slayed future
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced At A Party Over Almost N500,000 Debt As She Kneeled To Beg by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
softwerk:
Hmmmmmm cry

I really don't blame this SLAY QUEEN for this disgrace BUT I blame the BROKE NIGGARS that couldn't change her LIFE

Anybody that's aproaching ME with the intention of FREE FU*CK please try Bimbo next door angry

So the broke NIGGARS you're blaming asked her to live a fake life or what in order to impress?. What stopped her from doing something for herself that'd fetch her money instead of selling her pussy for peanuts?. And how does changing her life lies in the hands of guys?. Is she not the captain of her own ship?.

Beautifully made, but has refused to use the part of her brain that should be put into use...I'm not surprised, have seen girls whose only goal in life is to form what they're not while their parents are managing to feed.

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star Joseline Hernandez Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Tiny Bikini (photos) / What Is Her Problem? / Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.