Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Will A Man Kneel Down To Propose To A Gal Self? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Man Kneel Down To Propose To A Gal Self? (315 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Kneel Down Propose To His Girlfriend In Present Of Her Dad, Family & Friends / Must A Man Kneel While Proposing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Will A Man Kneel Down To Propose To A Gal Self? by bigCassava: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2017
The mumu gal head go come swell like duplex..I no like that nonsense..come and beat me.
Re: Why Will A Man Kneel Down To Propose To A Gal Self? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2017
bigCassava:
The mumu gal head go come swell like duplex..I no like that nonsense..come and beat me.

Any man that kneels to propose to a woman definitely doesn't regard her as a mumu girl.
Kneeling to propose to women is a cultural convention most men adopt, and those who adopt it aren't forced into adopting it. If you find it ridiculous then that's your business, but don't come here and be insulting women.
Re: Why Will A Man Kneel Down To Propose To A Gal Self? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2017
I think its worth it. Na the first and last time a man will ever kneel to her be dat. Na she go dey kneel to you forever after solemnization..not necessarily physical kneeling but submission..that's if you marry good woman be dat sha o.

The kneeling proposal is actually deserved by virtuous women who keep to d good old ways despite their exposure. But funny enough its d mordern day ashawos clamoring gender equality that are getting it. Yeye dey smell for civilization body.

So I think its worth it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Love For Facebook!!! / As We Gradually approach The End Of The 1st Season Of 'love, Romance And Rel... / Must Read: How To Love Again After Being Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.