Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Do You Think Are The Causes Of Break Ups In Today's Marriages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Are The Causes Of Break Ups In Today's Marriages? (461 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Are The Causes Of Break Ups In Today's Marriages? by dmgr(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2017
Greetings!
Seriously the rate at which marriages keeps collapsing is at high increase, from the poor to the rich and even celebrities are not left out.

So what do you all think could be the possible reasons? and you could also suggest solutions to this problems.

Am not perfect so don't mind my grammar

lalasticlala
Re: What Do You Think Are The Causes Of Break Ups In Today's Marriages? by kurupt1: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Marriage is for better or for worse.Most people jump out of marriage when things go sour esp females.we should try and emulate the older generation.
Re: What Do You Think Are The Causes Of Break Ups In Today's Marriages? by Fessy09(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2017
well I've Neva been married before buh i however believe that some of the reasons for breakups in marriages of today ranges from;
1. High expectations :many atimes believe things get all rosy asap as soon as they get married leaving behind the fact that it takes patience and the grace of God
2. incompatibility (self explanatory)
3. infidelity(self explanatory)
Re: What Do You Think Are The Causes Of Break Ups In Today's Marriages? by dingbang(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Pride.
Re: What Do You Think Are The Causes Of Break Ups In Today's Marriages? by bamisepeters(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
This link of my post will help to identify some of the causes from lack of respect, denial of s3x pleasures, not knowing of spouse very well and the likes... http://www.bamisepeters..com/2015/01/8-causes-of-marriage-failure.html
Re: What Do You Think Are The Causes Of Break Ups In Today's Marriages? by massive1019(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
i'm not married yet. let me comment my reserve.

(1) (Reply)

For Men: Stop Frustrating Your Partners With These 4 Things / . / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.