Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Help! Am Addicted To Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am Addicted To Masturbation (640 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am Addicted To Masturbation by oyem4u(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Your advise is needed, [from a friend]

I'm a Female, a Virgin, but I've been ma*turbating since age 7.. Now I'm 21.
My story is just like the story about the guy who masturbates you posted. I'm a virgin and I've been mast*rbating since I was 7 or 8 and now, I'll be 21 next month.
I don't insert my fingers or anything in there, I just rub my cli*toris. The thing is that I don't even need to watch p*rn or see anything to make me ho*rny, I just become ho*rny for no reason or mast*rbate to kill boredom.

Lately, I've noticed that I become very h*rny when I see girls with big b*obs. Anytime I'm about to take my bath, my own body turns me on and I mast*rbate. I don't even last for up to two minutes anymore because I'm so used to it.
I've prayed, fasted, cried to God and talked to pastors about it but I still can't get my self to stop it. I also feel so guilty about it when I'm through and ask God for forgiveness but I think God doesn't even listen to me cos I always go back to it.
I dunno if it will affect me when I'm married. I need help please. I need help on how to stop it and please no one should advice me to think of something else when the urge comes cos it will come back stronger the next time it comes.
Please help me, I know it's a sin and I don't want it to lead me on a smooth ride to hell.
Re: Help! Am Addicted To Masturbation by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Help! Am Addicted To Masturbation by swiz123(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2017
I suggest Virgina mutilation.Cut that clit off
Re: Help! Am Addicted To Masturbation by HeOrShe: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2017
Get urself a boy fwd.. somebody who is always there with u... that will f**k out the spirit of masturbation out of.. the reason u still do it is maybe u stay alone most times.. get urself involved with things and with people.. so u won't have time. even if u sleep alone try to start sleeping with someone

(1) (Reply)

Official: I've Been Officially Friendzoned / Did My Wife Do Right By Decding To Stay Wiid My Father At This Moment ,need View / Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.