Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper (46471 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Betty Irabor And Dotun Come For Freeze For Criticising The Hallelujah Challenge / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by lexy2014: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Neddstark:

Oga park well. if e no concern u too. why comment
where should I park?
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Neddstark: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
lexy2014:
where should I park?

At Evan's mother's anuss.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Neddstark:

At Evan's mother's anuss.
OK that's were u are right? hows it over there? cosy, right?don't worry I will join u soon
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Neddstark: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
lexy2014:
OK that's were u are right? hows it over there? cosy, right?don't worry I will join u soon

E pain am
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Neddstark:

E pain am
I like u cos of u like 2 share what u are enjoying. so pls send me d address of ur "lounge" so I can come chill with u.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Neddstark: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
lexy2014:
I like u cos of u like 2 share what u are enjoying. so pls send me d address of ur "longue" so I can come chill with u.

Nigga, get off my space.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Neddstark:

Nigga, get off my space.
ah ah...y now? u haven't sent me d address
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by obowunmi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
PANDA2:
KATE HENSHAW, WHO COULD NOT EVEN PERFORM THE SIMPLE DETECTIVE ACT THAT EVERY SMART WOMAN CAN DO INSTINCTIVELY, WHICH IS, FINDING OUT WHEN HER HUSBAND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WAS SO DUMB AS NOT TO DISCOVER THAT HER HUSBAND, MR RODERICK NUTTAL WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER HOUSEMAID RIGHT UNDER HER VERY NOSE. AN OYIBO MAN FOR THAT MATTER, WHO IS NOT EVEN AS SHARP AS NIGERIAN MEN WHEN IT COMES TO COVERING THEIR TRACKS IN EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS

AND SHE NOW HAS THE NERVE TO CRITICIZE NIGERIA POLICE
UPON THE FACT THAT SHE NO FIT CATCH FLY!!!!
Agbaya.

you people are WICKED. LOOOOOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos / Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures / Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.