Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper (46441 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Betty Irabor And Dotun Come For Freeze For Criticising The Hallelujah Challenge / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by lacreamieboie(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hasande:
Kyari and his boys wan turn celebrity on top Evans issue

Bro.. . E worth am o. Five years no be beans. Even the police describes him as the smartest. Guess that's what they respect about him... his Brain.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by kinkymax: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
I like dz guy I swear,,who is dat useless Kate henshaw dt was criticizing d npf?? me sef no sabi d am,,wot does she kno Dan to Bleep ,,very silly and disrespectful girl,,Mr kyari,,I troway salute joor
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
This One just weak me " I wonder why she is running her mouth criticizing us when she has never caught a fly in her entire life.”

chai, this girl pass her boundaries

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by SaulRazor: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
Useless Kate Henshaw that couldn't stay in her simple marriage wants to school Oga Abba Kyari who is one of the hardest working Nigerians Alive today ..Abeg who is Kate Henshaw sef
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by larrybee2017(f): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
ziga:
Criticism should make us better/smarter people.

Why is it that a lot of people can't handle criticism in a mature way?

And what is the crap Mr. police Officer said about Kate henshaw catching flies? She is an actress and not a fly catcher.

They may have taken the picture with good intentions, celebrating the capture, but there are other angles to every situation.

One angle (regarding the picture) is that it looked like you were trying to associate with him. Why don't you learn from the criticism and next time when you take a picture with a criminal, make sure he looks like a criminal and not like a celebrity.
I beg na from where you get your sense cause I seriously need some for some toddlers on this platform. You are so smart like mummy I guess? God bless you jare. Yet some idiot will be spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Spadelicious: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
PANDA2:
KATE HENSHAW, WHO COULD NOT EVEN PERFORM THE SIMPLE DETECTIVE ACT THAT EVERY SMART WOMAN CAN DO INSTINCTIVELY, WHICH IS, FINDING OUT WHEN HER HUSBAND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WAS SO DUMB AS NOT TO DISCOVER THAT HER HUSBAND, MR RODERICK NUTTAL WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER HOUSEMAID RIGHT UNDER HER VERY NOSE. AN OYIBO MAN FOR THAT MATTER, WHO IS NOT EVEN AS SHARP AS NIGERIAN MEN WHEN IT COMES TO COVERING THEIR TRACKS IN EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS

AND SHE NOW HAS THE NERVE TO CRITICIZE NIGERIA POLICE
UPON THE FACT THAT SHE NO FIT CATCH FLY!!!!
Agbaya.

Don't know what gives Kate henshaw the idea that she is qualified to be a social critic. This is a hustler who was busy hanging around every available night club frequented by expatriates in those days and searching for white men like her life depended on them. Thankfully, the movie industry in Naija saved her from being just another street girl. I'm just wondering what moral high ground she is standing on to shade Naija police. She could have been one of their arrestees if she had not cleaned up her act and gotten movie roles like those other girls they used to round up at ozone, bacchus and all the other Lebanese joints. Softly, softly, Kate. Leave the ant infested firewood, or you might just be inviting lizards o.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by MadCow1: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
HenryQuest:
Agreed, we should celebrate the capture fof Evans but for police officers to snap and take pictures with him is a no no!!!! But wait o, technically Evans is still an accused person. a court of competent jurisdiction haven't found him guilty yet!

Nigerian Police no sabi that wan.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
Spadelicious:

Don't know what gives Kate henshaw the idea that she is qualified to be a social critic. This is a hustler who was busy hanging around every available night club frequented by expatriates in those days and searching for white men like her life depended on them. Thankfully, the movie industry in Naija saved her from being just another street girl. I'm just wondering what moral high ground she is standing on to shade Naija police. She could have been one of their arrestees if she had not cleaned up her act and gotten movie roles like those other girls they used to round up at ozone, bacchus and all the other Lebanese joints. Softly, softly, Kate. Leave the ant infested firewood, or you might just be inviting lizards o.

So what if she is a hoe? So Hoes are not entitled to an opinion or what?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by sanerugwei: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
na waawu

not so intelligent response, aboki...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
This woman ehm that your mouth wey no dey stay one place ifcdem catch u
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by holluphemydavid(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Waiting for Kate come back
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by thunderbabs: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kate must be mad at the Police for profiling Evans to share the limelight with her, the real Celebrity...... grin

Just dt Evans no go get any endorsement..... undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by olive2000: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2017
Same thing here
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by OBku4(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
larrybee2017:

You are truly by nature a panda!!! What is so special about a police officer carrying out his assignment? Do you even see the pix? That was just to me a show of stupid emotion and Kate has right to her opinion why bring her marriage into it.
U need to truly watch your mouth before you incur unnecessary anger upon yourself. Kilo nse eyin Omo kekeke nairaland yi na? Why is someone pain your first point of brainless remark?

madam, park well jare.

There is everything special about being a detective, and not just any kind, a high performing one like Abba. So I don't know what you are talking.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that pic for your information.
Your problem is too much movie!
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by kaykay1980: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
BUT WHY

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Hasande: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
lacreamieboie:

Bro.. . E worth am o. Five years no be beans. Even the police describes him as the smartest. Guess that's what they respect about him... his Brain.

That's not professional, what if DSS handle such criminal. I believe it would ve been different from this.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by moupe: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
larrybee2017:

You are truly by nature a panda!!! What is so special about a police officer carrying out his assignment? Do you even see the pix? That was just to me a show of stupid emotion and Kate has right to her opinion why bring her marriage into it.
U need to truly watch your mouth before you incur unnecessary anger upon yourself. Kilo nse eyin Omo kekeke nairaland yi na? Why is someone pain your first point of brainless remark?

How stupid can you be. She cannot carry out her own simple assignment at home and she is coming here to criticize those who did their own well and just taking a little kudos? Why didn't she criticize when her maid was taking loved up pics with her hubby and spreading it all over the place after she had packed out from her matrimonial home because of her husband's infidelity?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by obailala(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
There's nothing wrong in what the policemen did. All over the world, policemen, military men etc do celebrate when they accomplish a major feat; and yes, they do snap pictures with the bushmeat too. Kate (and all the others) are just expressing their opinions though; it doesnt necessarily make it valid.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by IamOrion(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
teamsynergy:
Pablo Escobar's death was celebrated by police ...
.so Evans case is no different ...
You don watch NARCOS tire
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by talk2saintify(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ok

ASk Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by obonujoker(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
Neddstark:
As old as this MILF is, she cannot appreciate a good thing. While she's sleeping and taking photos on instagram, these men leave their comfort to reduce crime. Something no man in her family can do and she's here criticizing. Really the nollywood cumms she injests daily is making her deranged by the day.

Please go and read about John Dillinger, and how the authorities were dismissed when he was being treated as a celebrity wen he was caught....
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by excanny: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
Its like a hunter snapping pictures with a captured bush meat.

Ask lalasticlala how many of nairalanders pose with their captured snakes. grin
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
America celebrated the capture of Al Capone amongst others.. Ain't no biggy
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by ebby9z(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
I think, and I know most rational thinking Nigerians agree, that Abba Kyari and his men and the entire police force has been unprofessional in their approach to the arrest of Evans. There is supposed to be only one voice from the force ; not different policemen granting interviews and jostling for glory.
Moreover, his response to Kate just shows more of his unprofessionalism. Is Kate supposed to be "catching" people? She's an actor and is doing her job well as Kyari should. He has no point, he's just being carried away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by booblacain(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
teamsynergy:
Pablo Escobar's death was celebrated by police ...
.so Evans case is no different ...
Pablo Escobar's death was celebrated by the police taking a picture standing 'over' his dead body like a 'conquered' person and not police standing 'with' him and putting hands around his shoulder like they are friends.

You guys should learn to see and say things the way they really are.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Jaquar456: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Spadelicious:

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by booblacain(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Nma27:
America celebrated the capture of Al Capone amongst others.. Ain't no biggy
putting hands arround his shoulder and smiling for the camera?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Politicking: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
Neddstark:
As old as this MILF is, she cannot appreciate a good thing. While she's sleeping and taking photos on instagram, these men leave their comfort to reduce crime. Something no man in her family can do and she's here criticizing. Really the nollywood cumms she injests daily is making her deranged by the day.
.don't mind her,that is the problem with over due wife if she is married u will see a responsible lifestyle in her
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
booblacain:
putting hands arround his shoulder and smiling for the camera?
That looked quite unprofessional though... You know naija, we break rules and protocols anyhow
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Melonny(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
this Abba never watch 24 sha. if they can't catch you, they will come for the ones you like.. posting pictures online, for me, is a bad one. I don't understand why they can't enjoy their thirty million for the account o silently.
Re: Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper by Bananafall: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kate is only seeking attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Follower Compares Hushpuppi To Bill Gates, Hushpuppi Blasts Her / Simi Rocks Ankara Bum Shorts And Braided Hairstyle As She Relaxes By The Pool / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.