Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

If You Think You Can Stop The Victory Of Senator Mudasir Husain On July 8th 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Think You Can Stop The Victory Of Senator Mudasir Husain On July 8th 2017 (564 Views)

Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead / Court Orders Arrest Of Senator Hope Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Think You Can Stop The Victory Of Senator Mudasir Husain On July 8th 2017 by hardextheprince(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Yoruba said "if u want to be Osakala be Osakala if u want to be Osokolo be Osokolo, Osakala Sokolo what do we called you?

I called you scared-cats. Why can't you come out openly, to take a bold step and drum your support for Demola and PDP since you know that Aregbesola is sidelinning you and you wanted to work against him and the APC candidate.

My advice for you is stop hiding under one finger and come out openly, for you to be acclaiming APC member but working for PDP, posterity will surely judge you according to your evils deeds and your secret will be exposed by God's Grace.

If you think you can stop the victory of Senator Mudasir Husain on July 8th 2017, you are wasting your time.

Your word is like "Ódè to hún wo ìséju ákàn yio pé lèti Ómi".

#LetUsReturnHusain

Re: If You Think You Can Stop The Victory Of Senator Mudasir Husain On July 8th 2017 by Tolexander: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
hardextheprince:
Yoruba said "if u want to be Osakala be Osakala if u want to be Osokolo be Osokolo, Osakala Sokolo what do we called you?

I called you scared-cats. Why can't you come out openly, to take a bold step and drum your support for Demola and PDP since you know that Aregbesola is sidelinning you and you wanted to work against him and the APC candidate.

My advice for you is stop hiding under one finger and come out openly, for you to be acclaiming APC member but working for PDP, posterity will surely judge you according to your evils deeds and your secret will be exposed by God's Grace.

If you think you can stop the victory of Senator Mudasir Husain on July 8th 2017, you are wasting your time.

Your word is like "Ódè to hún wo ìséju ákàn yio pé lèti Ómi".

#LetUsReturnHusain
Why not calling out the name of who you are referring to.

I supposed you are referring to Jonnyessence. If you are afraid, I will help you!
Re: If You Think You Can Stop The Victory Of Senator Mudasir Husain On July 8th 2017 by seanet02: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Why not calling out the name of who you are referring to.

I supposed you are referring to Jonnyessence. If you are afraid, I will help you!
Jonnyessence need to get a better job.
The guy weight don reduce.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Made To Suffer Over Civil War –fayose / Just Imagine If Badoo Cultist Were In Rivers State / GEJ Please Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.