Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,419 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist (19859 Views)

We Use Human Parts From Cemeteries To Prepare Strong Charms – Native Doctor / Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo) / Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by hollyray2016: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
But Yorubas own Lagos and not Egun abi?
no Igbo own Lagos
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by hollyray2016: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Ejanla07:

we yoruba muslims claim thr is yoruba in Cotonou and togo and brazil and cuba and canada afterall thr is emperor musiwa the greatest yoruba man dead or alive in Canada..

d man is yoruba muslim kiss the truth

immaterial !
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by ebereokey(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wht are we keeping him for...Jungle justice
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by bizzibodi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
if u don wanna lose yo head stay away frm "O" states of southwest of 9jeria!
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by lastmaster(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
lieutenantHaven:
CHECKLIST

Skull mining √
Clawed/scratched faces √
Body parts butchering/trading/preservation √
Algae watery(ewedu) soup √
Cone heads. √
Raiding graves. √
what kind of tribal mark is that? The person that did that to that little boy is a savage.
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Sonoyom(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Na Them
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by PeaceGord: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Skull mines of ogun
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by brojoshua: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
The babalawo didn't cut one of his own fingers and use for his rituals, I don't support ritual, it is the bodies of other people that he was using. See how wicked human beings are.
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by brojoshua: 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
brojoshua:
The babalawo didn't cut one of his own fingers and use for his rituals, I don't support ritual, it is the bodies of other people that he was using. See how wicked human beings are.
Kidnapper Evans kept his own family safe and in luxury but it other people's children that he was kidnapping, looters kept their own children in schools abroad but looted all the money meant to buy the needed weapons for the armed forces to rescue the kidnapped girls of other people, and they looted all the money meant for the nation's hospitals and health services but travelled for their own medical treatments and the false prophets collected monies from the poor to build their schools and universities which the poor cannot afford. Woe unto all the wicked people
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
He does not know that the devil he's working for will one day come after him.
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yeligray:
Even with all the money you'av collectd u look unkept, evil never pays
that's right, the devil is wise, he can't even the money on anything tangible.
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by profhezekiah: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
odogwu190:
Tosenu 56,his ransom is 80k representing Afonja....Evans36,his ransom is 1m$ representing Biafra.....
Now Evans is now ur family role model
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Bofoy4(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
lonelydora:
Without checking the state, I knew it must be Ogun state.
even me

1 Like

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by dalass(f): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
odogwu190:
Tosenu 56,his ransom is 80k representing Afonja....Evans36,his ransom is 1m$ representing Biafra.....
Perverted mind... angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by obi3rize: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
afonjas are set of cheap people with dwarf brains.they should borrow a live from Evans.
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by shekauvsbuhari: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
odogwu190:
so who come be boss now? Sure na biafrans. Up biafra. Up ipob. Up igbos!

1 Like

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
If you like you call him Tusa or Tosenu, our Ogun State correspondent of NCAN has just proven to us that the culprit remain a son of the soil from Ogun State. I served in Ogun State, and Egun people can be found around Abeokuta North, that's their ancestral home.
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by slivertongue: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:

You are right. But he has joined the society of skull and bones. The miners!

so Egun is no more yoruba
because of crime?
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by highdefinition7: 12:45am On Jun 26, 2017
undecided
odogwu190:

Smh..U are a fool!....is that a good thing to brag about?
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Wyttcat: 7:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Oponu!
OgaBuhari:
shut up because your comment is senseless.
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by OgaBuhari: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Wyttcat:
Oponu!
omo ale jati jati

Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2017
highdefinition7:
undecided

ok uncle Solomon....the wise one!!!!!
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Wyttcat: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
That's for your oloshi oloriburuku mother!
OgaBuhari:
omo ale jati jati
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by OgaBuhari: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wyttcat:
That's for your oloshi oloriburuku mother!
awon depe arindin. Oponu jati jati
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by Wyttcat: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ofo ni omi efo nse, ofo ni o ma se tomotomo, t'ebi t'ara ninu odun hi!
OgaBuhari:
awon depe arindin.
Oponu jati jati
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
highdefinition7:
undecided

u r the biggest fool ever,highest paid bastard was I talking to u,u better cross check ur brain!!!!!
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
profhezekiah:
Now Evans is now ur family role model
at least I have family am still better than u that don't have,idiot keep sleeping with ur mum,bastard u will tell me if I was talking to u!!!!!
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Do his names sound Yoruba to you? Think before you type....

Does asking for 1million $ make it less of a crime than requesting for 80k naira?

Did you go to a special school to learn how to be a m0r0n or it's genetic as I suspect?
ur mum n dad is a slowpoke,was I talking to u....bastard!!!!
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by profhezekiah: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
odogwu190:
at least I have family am still better than u that don't have,idiot keep sleeping with ur mum,bastard u will tell me if I was talking to u!!!!!
U think everyone will be as mannerless and useless like U, U r just a bag of shit, thinking everyone will commit horror and incest like U, I pity ur generation, useless dog,better keep ur stinking mouth shut and repent of ur senseless evil n incest dumb maggot infected brain
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by odogwu190(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
profhezekiah:
U think everyone will be as mannerless and useless like U, U r just a bag of shit, thinking everyone will commit horror and incest like U, I pity ur generation, useless dog,better keep ur stinking mouth shut and repent of ur senseless evil n incest dumb maggot infected brain
smiles,why r u crying over nothing u asked for it n u got what u deserved,since u don't want to have sense at first I wasn't talking to u,u want to tell me that u know how to spell...thunder kill all ur generation,don't worry keep fucking ur mum till ur dad catch u!!!am ready for you bastard!!!!
Re: 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist by GeneralOjukwu: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2017
odogwu190:
ur odogwu190's mum n dad are certified morons & bastards!!!!

I agree grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms / Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries / Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.