Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? (42254 Views)

Men Come Let's Help The Ladies Respect Their Bodies And Themselves. What Do You / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / GUYS WITH BEARD?: 12 Reasons Why They Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Obidikefidelis(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Girl like anything natural, nd u can see that bared is natural,
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh, that's interesting. So, you guys never switch loyalties as far as teams are concerned? You stick to the same team for better or worse? Hmmm...

I consider football a male sport, so it kinda makes me look at him with squinty eyes if he doesn't watch football or any sport. It's not a deal breaker though. But I still like guys who are into manly things lol. I'm from a culture that's big on gender roles & male/female stereotypes. So certain things, if they're out of the ordinary, register to me as sissy or man-lite grin

It's really amazing though, how men can be so into something and women won't be. A favourite sports team for most guys is like the way some people fall in love. They put their all into the relationship even as the other person is not leaving up to their expectations. When they finally realise the person won't change, they decide their done with relationships and they live the rest of their lives observing others.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nina4u(f): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Well, I am speaking from experience here and i notice that most ladies respect guys with beards (clean looking guys with clean looking beards) more than they do other guys
So ladies, the simple question is why
Beard is sign of hotness... The beard signifies the courageous. The beard distinguishes… the grown men. The earnest. The active. The vigorous... A man who can grow a beard is the kind of man you want to be with because a man who has patience to grow a beard has the patience to deal with your bullsshit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Bakrabas: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Even former CAN president keeps beards and there's no way you see Jesus fake photo without beards. Despite the fact that it is obvious that the picture of Jesus is fake some people are still bowing for the pics especially those people that have the cross as chain bracelet etc
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jayceon:
lol I'm not a scaredy cat by any stretch,it's just that I feel like sometimes they over-exaggerate the picture to entice the watcher,remember,they hire professional actors to make the crime look more gruesome than it actually was

True,they teach realities of life,but they also teach something that many people aren't aware of,and that is,most serial killers are white which further disprove the myth that the black race is a race of soulless savages.how many times have you seen a case of a black serial killer in these murder investigation programs?

Hence I said I like to collaborate events when I watch these shows. And many aren't as farfetched as you may think. They're actually acting out what took place, from my own investigative research. As they say, fact is often stranger than fiction.

IMO, blacks are more prone to be petty criminals due to many environmental factors such as poverty etc. Whites on the other hand are psychopathic in nature. There was a study I saw some time ago, I'm sure you'll find it if you Google something about brain structure. In whites they found that there's something or lack thereof, that makes them predisposed to psychopathy. So your observation is correct, but it's not as unknown as you think because there're people who study these things for a living. They happen way too often to be dismissed just as mere coincidences. It's an open secret than they're sick in the head, all they need is something to trigger it & all the crazy comes tumbling out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
luminouz:
Haba.....the young sha grow na Start with me first!!! tongue
Sha grow first..it luks nice on you tho
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

It's really amazing though, how men can be so into something and women won't be. A favourite sports team for most guys is like the way some people fall in love. They put their all into the relationship even as the other person is not leaving up to their expectations. When they finally realise the person won't change, they decide their done with relationships and they live the rest of their lives observing others.

Hmmmkay. Do you see yourself ever switching teams?
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by luminouz(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Sha grow first..it luks nice on you tho
Lmaooo! Thanks.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmkay. Do you see yourself ever switching teams?
They've put me through enough already for me to have switched teams if I could. I might get fed up and stop following them but, I can't follow another team. Their juju is very strong. cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

They've put me through enough already for me to have switched teams if I could. I might get fed up and stop following them but, I can't follow another team. Their juju is very strong. cry

Hahaha. What is it about them that you like?
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Hence I said I like to collaborate events when I watch these shows. And many aren't as farfetched as you may think. They're actually acting out what took place, from my own investigative research. As they say, fact is often stranger than fiction.

IMO, blacks are more prone to be petty criminals due to many environmental factors such as poverty etc. Whites on the other hand are psychopathic in nature. There was a study I saw some time ago, I'm sure you'll find it if you Google something about brain structure. In whites they found that there's something or lack thereof, that makes them predisposed to psychopathy. So your observation is correct, but it's not as unknown as you think because there're people who study these things for a living. They happen way too often to be dismissed just as mere coincidences. It's an open secret than they're sick in the head, all they need is something to trigger it & all the crazy comes tumbling out.
True,and history is another testament that has shown us that the white man's psychopathic ways know no bounds.

*off to bed*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Angelina996(f): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
And why will I respect only guys with beard, when he may not even be anywhere near responsible! Beard or no beard, I respect guys with a sense of responsibility,,,in order words...responsible guys

Altho, well kept beard attracts, but it doesn't define a man!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. What is it about them that you like?
I started following them in the 90s because of their attractive football. They had some cool black strikers then. In 1999, Kanu, a Nigerian player whose career was almost over because of a heart condition was given a chance by the coach, Arsene Wenger, so just wanting him to succeed increased my emotional investment in the club. They played beautiful football, dominated and won the league in style. They even did it back to back. In one of those years, they lifted the trophy without losing a single match. That was in the year 2003. Since then, no team has been able to match that record. That's the last time they lifted the trophy. Since then it's been nothing but disappointments.
Now I just love them because I love them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Augustap(f): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

shuku shuku is that which happens when you bring smthing you have and I bring mine and we shuk them together.cheesygrin
Wait let me bring an Evansd Cane to kidnap ur sense from the fridge and return it to you

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Ashyks01(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Since when is respect attached to only guys with beards?. I only respect guys who seem responsible, with or without beard.
who told u?
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Chukazu: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Isn't the character portraying the same "personality" & deeds based on whatever "historical facts" written in the Bible? What you seem to be forgetting is, Christianity is a western ideology brought to us (Africa) by white people. In other words, it's THEIR story, not ours. So the depiction of Jesus on TV or in pictures, is the correct one, because they're the narrators, not us. It's the same with every other religion- Krishna is an Indian because he's a god of Indians. Therefore, there's nothing wrong with saying Jesus is the white man we see in pictures etc, because after all, Christianity is a white man's belief, brought to us by them. End of.
I get your point but you are not thinking in this direction...

LET'S take Indian and Krishna.. Because of the age and time that The progenitor himself (Krishna) lived, it was easier for someone to take note of his image and thereafter project it to their faithfuls

But Christ was a different case scenario because during his life time there was nothing like cameras that would have taken his exact image

And the beauty of that is whoever is going to believe him would do so without a "preconceived" ideas and made up images which ultimately robs one knowing the God in spirit and in truth
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by shaneroberts26: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ aunty. I don't know whether to weep or cackle like a witch.

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Chukazu:

I get your point but you are not thinking in this direction...

LET'S take Indian and Krishna.. Because of the age and time that The progenitor himself (Krishna) lived, it was easier for someone to take note of his image and thereafter project it to their faithfuls

But Christ was a different case scenario because during his life time there was nothing like cameras that would have taken his exact image

And the beauty of that is whoever is going to believe him would do so without a "preconceived" ideas and made up images which ultimately robs one knowing the God in spirit and in truth

Lol, so Krishna "lived" in the time of cameras? The truth is, Krishna's story is as sketchy as that of Jesus. There's no historical evidence that he ever lived, except through scriptures & oral traditions of the Indians. Meaning, noone knows what he looked like either. There's no known date of birth, but it is believed it is some time in August/September, no year. Personally, I think most of these stories are made up because there're rarely any tangible, historical proof to back them up, except hearsay.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by rosieluv(f): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2017
kibra4u:

So what about the beards down stairs....... grin
i cant touch that grin no!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by addikt(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Mavelshee:

ok ok......is your jaw totally bare or are there little strands.....if there is, do u ever notice hair shedding

Lol, I have only 2 now increasing to 4 hahahaha
Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2017
Augustap:

Wait let me bring an Evansd Cane to kidnap ur sense from the fridge and return it to you

kikikigringringrin so you understood what I said. kikikikigringringrin

Re: Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? by Codyt(m): 12:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Ighoga898:

Wetin ur eye find go there?
My bad!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.