Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? (25940 Views)

Home Training: Does It Still Exist? / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by rabbi1234(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Talking anyhow and lack of table manner.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by lepasharon(f): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
coming to my house unannounced in the first place

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by VellyG(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Your Female visitor messing around with ur male neighbours.
Coming back home late and expecting ur host to open the gate at odd hours

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Prebaby93(f): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
wake up when they like they don't do anything like chores watch TV and press their phones all day complains about everything order the maids up and down talk alot
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Truth707: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
pythonkid:
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people does in another person's house"

Mumu boy with your mumu English.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Homeboiy: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Using by paste without buying wen it finishes

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by whizqueen(f): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
embarassed
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by chuks34(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
ayzero6487:
....fart...
ah ah Bros dis one is inevitable na lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by lepasharon(f): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olive33:
Toasting / eyeing their host daughter or wife

talking from experiene?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by stephenjheto(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
By touching home appliances carelessly

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Sleyanya1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
smiley
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by nedublink(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
by using what is not yours without permission e.g clothes,sponge,towel.and not contributing in buying little things like toiletries,provisions and other minor contributions,becoming over reliant on you host.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by ayzero6487(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
pythonkid:
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people does in another person's house"

Na wa o....d people behind ya case brutal gan...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Ezionye(f): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Watch African magic all day, sit on d stool or centre table rather than d sofa
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by bentlywills(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

-Girls without home training leave your bed after sex without dressing it.
-Girls without home training will always remain their food no matter how hungry they are when you give them food.

-Boys without home training litter their condom wrapper on the floor of your house.
-Boys without home training use their saliva to seal the 'rizla'

Children without home training look into your plate as you are eating or even come close to you.

Wives without home training tell you everything about their husbands when you are on top of them.

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Olive33: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
lepasharon:

talking from experiene?
yea smiley
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by echobazz: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
pythonkid:
Who is your English teacher?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by manikspears: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
They are the people you see on nairaland abusing people's family as if their opinion actually counts.they are not hard to find.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by condomuser: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bringing a girl to my house, the moment i step out to make call, he has locked my door from the inside and already hammering her kpomo .

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by lepasharon(f): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olive33:
yea smiley

were you the wife/daughter in question?
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Raphaelmary(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
unofficial:

My apartment seems to be a common room for all my neighbours so I guess I can answer this well.
1. Looking in the fridge without asking. I wonder what they kept there.
As in eeh. Lolz. Maybe na una two buy d fridge

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
manikspears:
They are the people you see on nairaland abusing people's family as if their opinion actually counts.they are not hard to find.
Cyberspabe is UNREAL. Do not judge people by their online personality. Some even use it as an outlet for releasing their pent-up shadow contents that they've had bottled up in real life. Cyberspace is hyperreality, fake and fantastical. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Not funny
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol, this is so funny.
Leaving the house untidy everyday
Waiting for your host to cook for you
Eating outside with your money and still come home to eat the little your host has
Feeling above your host when you have little change and she doesnt
Being absolutely lazy in everything but can always go out with men
Not willing to take up any job but can have sex daily
Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by manikspears: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
Cyberspabe is UNREAL. Do not judge people by their online personality. Some even use it as an outlet for releasing their pent-up shadow contents that they've had bottled up in real life. Cyberspace is hyperreality, fake and fantastical. wink

A well trained and sane person wouldn't go online and start throwing insults to other people's family and cyber space is real, you are talking to real people not robots. Don't say because your life is miserable in the physicsl life and you are such a coward to confront them,them you start displaying stupidity on line.TLuzzie are you one of them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Only1mi(f): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
There's a difference between home training and good home training... some parents train their kids to live with reckless abandon, so if they're living it up, they're living up to the expectations of their training I guess.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by HausaOverlord: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
pythonkid:
chai, RIP English.
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by more2life: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Entering your house with muddy shoes, with no apologies n acting like its normal to sit there n soil your floor... sad
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by manikspears: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
TLuzzie:
I insult stupid_ people in real life, and I do the same in cyberspace. I'm neither polite nor politically correct. grin But I don't trust people online, since I've caught many faking it. I know people here on nairaland that are entirely different people offline, while acting someone else online. That's why I said it's UNREAL. Some people are here to troll. grin

An Igbo proverb says a two faced man can never succeed in life.your real person is the person you are when no one is watching. E.g a masked thief is actually a thief as a personality but its true form shows when he no one can recognize him

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by mytym1: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olonade02:
To me, eating without packing the plates, putting legs on the table, waking up leaving the bed sheets rumpled.

Nairalanders oyaa add yours so we can learn how to behave outside our various homes.
No I strongly disagree with you in this area of PUTTING LEGS ON TABLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.