Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? (25935 Views)

Home Training: Does It Still Exist? / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by bellotaofeek: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2017
unofficial:

My apartment seems to be a common room for all my neighbours so I guess I can answer this well.

1. Looking in the fridge without asking. I wonder what they kept there.
2. Asking for the wifi code and downloading all the seasonal movies you've missed out on.
3. Looking into the room without permission. Some will even stare into the room through the window.
4. Peeing in the toilet and flushing with a bowl of water. I wonder who they are conserving water for. The whole place starts to smell in no time.
5. Using my brush. This is sooooo grosssssssss! MisOr****, im sure you are reading this now, its soooo bad.
That brush things makes me so irascible. Some people can be so dump
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by meemeetruth(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2017
Ol

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Ojugunrege(f): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2017
pythonkid:
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people does in another person's house"

olodo grin does ko, did ni tongue

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by iaamxavier(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Pls guy the house I just got for school (a face u I face which I'm not used to) I don't like greeting my neighbor I have home training buhh I don't do it bcuz I'm avoiding face me I face u apartment wahala
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by davidif: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2017
bsideboii:
Feels really good to be the first to comment.
This is the beginning of great things for me and everyone that is making conscious and persistent effort at achieving their life purpose.
I dedicate this to my Mum;She has always been there for me .cool

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by grandlexuz(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2017
pythonkid:
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people does in another person's house"
Does?? You were quick to insult an entire tribe with your sick grammar.

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by tosyne2much(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Antina:

No talk this one oo cheesy
Hope say you no dey do am?
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2017
A person without home training will 4k finish and not go to wash. Just sleep like that with filth.

A person without home training will use any sponge to bath and wipe with any towel she sees and claim nothing will happen cos her bf luvs her. . . E remain to use toothbrush na.
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2017
SYBTS001:
As we make it into the 2nd half of the year, may God almighty continue to make it happen for us all.. Amen!
See photos below for more..
nobody falls for such scam! Step up Ok
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by AuroraB(f): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2017
whitering:
Waking up by 10am & expecting your host to say good morning . or waking up to carry television remote for movie sake. Haba.
I tell you angry
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by pythonkid(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2017
grandlexuz:
Does?? You were quick to insult an entire tribe with your sick grammar.

bastard it's easy for u modafuckas to judge sm1 dat shit was actually auto correct, monkey
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Dicksonpal: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2017
unofficial:

My apartment seems to be a common room for all my neighbours so I guess I can answer this well.

1. Looking in the fridge without asking. I wonder what they kept there.
2. Asking for the wifi code and downloading all the seasonal movies you've missed out on.
3. Looking into the room without permission. Some will even stare into the room through the window.
4. Peeing in the toilet and flushing with a bowl of water. I wonder who they are conserving water for. The whole place starts to smell in no time.
5. Using my brush. This is sooooo grosssssssss! MisOr****, im sure you are reading this now, its soooo bad.
my ex used my brush once, I had to replace thatsshit
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by tosyne2much(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2017
When you take a lady to a rendezvous and all she's doing is chatting incessantly.

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by grandlexuz(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2017
pythonkid:

bastard it's easy for u modafuckas to judge sm1 dat shit was actually auto correct, monkey
Lol. Fadafucka next time learn your tenses before you throw insults around. Auto correct my foot! Orang Utang!
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Dicksonpal: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Eating my food anyhow, this goes to mapoly and ilaro babes, why 4 square meal, can their father afford that,....
Always asking to put on the gen even by 1am... Even me no dey on pass 00:00am
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by leebartea(m): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2017
pythonkid:
the topic should be " what are the things yoruba people do in another person's house"

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by OrdercityWeb: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2017
deepwater:
Eavesdropping
Touching everything they see!
I detest this two like anything.
Nigerians never mind their business angry
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by ishua(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Booking space to quote someone far far below, kind of confusing
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Wryhder: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2017
meemeetruth:
Bad table manners(if dese pple eat eBa nd okro soup wit u,u go commit suicide) dis happened wen we were kids lol u'll b Rollin ur Eba nd d idiot will cut nd dip in soup some eba go fall insyd soup plus licking ur 10 fingers wen eating wit sum1

We grew up nd d idiot rent house near my house only to go nd smoke weed nd come nd tell me his hungry cos I was nice enuf to giv him food couple of tyms

If u ask sum1 to lend u moni nd later pretend as thou u'v forgotten is as a result of Bad training its annoying for sum1 who finds it difficult to ask for der moni bk. Lolllll......
That last one, very annoying.
And then when they manage to pay, they say they can't remember how much.
I don't have the inclination or energy to argue, so at the end I get paid less than what I loaned out.
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by kelzgie: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

-Girls without home training leave your bed after sex without dressing it.
-Girls without home training will always remain their food no matter how hungry they are when you give them food.

-Boys without home training litter their condom wrapper on the floor of your house.
-Boys without home training use their saliva to seal the 'rizla' before smoking kpoli.

Children without home training look into your plate as you are eating or even come close to you.

Wives without home training tell you everything about their husbands when you are on top of them.
Lol. Guy howfr,,
Yu are carried
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by joinnow: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Guy without home training
Scooping 3tablespoon full of milk in one cup of tea.
Abi the tea cup na drum grin
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by bigblackbooty(f): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2017
itsik:
Spraying ur perfume.......... puff puff pufffff... puff puuuuuuffffffffuuuuuuu puf puf puffffff pufffffffff puff puff puff puff puuuuuuffffffffuuuuuuuffuuu fuuuuuuu fuuuuu puffpuff.

Secondly, going to the pot to dish food and take meat as they want just cos u told them to feel at home. That was how my guy went and took over 5 pieces of meat from my stew cos I told him to feel at home ooooo. Kai haba mallam.

Thirdly, leaving the toilet unflushed after use.
. hahahahahhahahaha wanted 2 go bck b4 i saw this..spraying ur perfume lol

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by yhemster(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
manopaka:
Some can worry the hell out of you:
1. Putting on ur generator anytime as if they have filling station.
2. Throwing food crumbs on the floor n leaving it there.
3. Keeping d guest toilet dirty, saying they only wash toilets rarely.
4. Eating n waiting for you to come wash the plates.
5. Sleeping in the living room through the night instead of visitors room.
6. Visiting ur pot as if they kept their handsets there.
7. Using ur laptop to charge their phones without telling u, only for u to discover wen u hav stuff to do.
8. Using ur clothes when u are not around.
9. Picking things from ur room randomly......
10. Offloading ur clothes n running away with your travelling bag, (yes they do it.)

e plenty jare
Guilty of #5, I do this cos most visitor's room are storage rooms and not well ventilated.
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
1..UNPLUG YOUR PHONE 9% TO PLUG HIS OWN OF 67% 5..THEY SPIT OR COUGH LOUDLY WHEN PERSON DE SHOP 3..THEY USE YOUR TOWEL WHEN YOU ARE OUT. ..4.. .THEY WANT TO BOIL WATERON YOUR STOVE WHILE THERE'S KERO IN THEIR STOVE. (MOSTLY IN SCHOOL ) E PLENTY O ....
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by yhemster(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

-Girls without home training leave your bed after sex without dressing it.
-Girls without home training will always remain their food no matter how hungry they are when you give them food.
This make me so mad.
There was a girl who came crashing, she was in town a weekend job. As a caring host who was short on cash, I decided to make vegetable soup and rice b4 she returns. She came back, went to kitchen to serve herself, packed almost the crayfish in the soup. I wasn't bothered until she ate the food not reaching halfway and started ranting abt her clients and payment wahala. Suddenly, she stood up went to the kitchen threw the leftover in the trash. She came back complaining that the soup was too spice for her. I told her straight up, she wasted my food.
There's another who visited twice already and always having leftovers. The third time she visited I deliberately serve her small portion. She saw it and started complaining of the portion being small. I just told her "manage this, its almost dinner time" �

Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
I know u're guilty of the perfume angry
bigblackbooty:
. hahahahahhahahaha wanted 2 go bck b4 i saw this..spraying ur perfume lol
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by omobabalawo: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
juwoonn:

No. I disagree with the last point. My mum doesn't like it when visitors leave half of the food as leftover. Who do you expect to eat that? It's absolute wastage. Except the food they serve you is too much.
When you eat half of the food, you're giving us additional stress trying to dispose again

i dont mean u shuldnt eat all o. but at least if its rice u can leave lyk 200 grains on the plategrin grin . dont let ur tongue do the work of the sponge.
Re: What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Some fukcer would be dropping a silent undercover fart and then we all look at each other like:"who farted?!"
Such a lack of respect!! At least if you need to fart, then go outside or in bathroom, but don't make it look like it could have been ME. Disrespectful @&$%#

Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable