Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! (10350 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Foxrain: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2017
As a devoted Christian, I can't help but feel this prophecy is stupid. First the bible never mentioned rapture (if you know a verse that did, please let me know) yes the bible did make a mention of two people working and one disappearing, but it never said those people that disappeared are being transported to heaven or say those people are the righteous.
Second.... There is nothing like Jesus.... Jesus was not a name of the Hebrew, Jesus is an European name common among Spanish speakers... Why they decided to call him Jesus is beyond me. His name is yeshuah when translated to English becomes Joshua.

And finally, Jesus was not handsome in anyway, the prophets that described him made mention of him not being handsome physically, kindly go the books of the prophecy of the birth of Jesus. The beautiful man with blue eyes and long flowing hair ain't Jesus.

Finally, I think atheist are the most stupid people alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2017
seunlly:
then what nonsense do you have to say.
You need to be open minded. That's all. Right now as a Christian, your only open-minded to your current belief and close to others.

To be free, you need to be open minded to every religion then you will see the scam in all religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Akshow: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2017
Nonsensical Nonsense konkobility and ingredient
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Uyi168: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2017
how an african will die and go and a jewish god is really what i dont understand..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Bahddo(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Lolz grin

Religion sha. Hundreds have gone to heaven and they all see different things and are told different things. Between the time the last one went and this one, they have bought a huge flat-screen tv there. Issokay, make una continue.

I don't know where people lie more; politics or religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Godstraight(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2017
seunlly:
I hope when you understand it won't be too late for you .
hell is real kid.
harry potter is real too.
Let me tell you something do you know the first religion that brought up the concept of "hell",was the Greek one's, do also know Islam has a hell,when naive believers like you go on threatening people of boiling in eternal flames because they don't believe in logic terrorizing myths you forget that other religions have their own hell,and when their god happens to be the right god, there is a big chance you are going to flames too,so mate you better go believe in Allah and zues they might just be the real gods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Foxrain:
As a devoted Christian, I can't help but feel this prophecy is stupid. First the bible never mentioned rapture (if you know a verse that did, please let me know) yes the bible did make a mention of two people working and one disappearing, but it never said those people that disappeared are being transported to heaven or say those people are the righteous.
Second.... There is nothing like Jesus.... Jesus was not a name of the Hebrew, Jesus is an European name common among Spanish speakers... Why they decided to call him Jesus is beyond me. His name is yeshuah when translated to English becomes Joshua.

And finally, Jesus was not handsome in anyway, the prophets that described him made mention of him not being handsome physically, kindly go the books of the prophecy of the birth of Jesus. The beautiful man with blue eyes and long flowing hair ain't Jesus.

Finally, I think atheist are the most stupid people alive.
Story for the Gods...

After brutalizing Christianity, you are here killing atheists. Hope you're okay
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2017
Bahddo:
Lolz grin

Religion sha. Hundreds have gone to heaven and they all see different things and are told different things. Between the time the last one went and this one, they have bought a huge flat-screen tv there. Issokay, make una continue.

I don't know where people lie more; politics or religion.
Religion lie is taking over oo
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by blowjob: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2017
NONESENCE... grin grin grin grin..NIGERIANS AND FAKENESS... grin grin
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Daocube: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2017
jonbellion:
Mumu
Don't go and think of how to better your life
That's how people who lived years before have been waiting for rapture
One Jew will appear in the sky and everybody that was cool with him will fly up
Sounds like something only a halfwit would swallow up
Abeg christians how will all eyes see Jesus when the earth is a sphere
Smh

[color=#990000][/color]
Go and give your life to Jesus if you loose heaven you loose everything. The things of gospel is like foolish talk to any lost goat. Get a life and speak wisdom if you have to talk
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Godstraight(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2017
whitebeard:
Some ignorant black human will storm this place now..just so u know they are also copying the white atheist.
so using your brain is copying white atheist?
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Donwilly20(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2017
:::

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Godstraight(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Daocube:

[color=#990000][/color]
Go and give your life to Jesus if you loose heaven you loose everything. The things of gospel is like foolish talk to any lost goat. Get a life and speak wisdom if you have to talk
lol religion has killed this one
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by kulboy247(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2017
i don't force anyone to believe in any religion but hear this Heaven nd hell iz pretty real bro's E go do una lyk film I rest my case
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Siscooh: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2017
free2ryhme:
The bible speaks of the end times and the tribulations

May our lives be worth living for Christ.

I have sat all morning thinking about these things. Time is almost up.Jesus will soon return. Jesus have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by CentoC: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Most persons were born to be lost...d bible explains better d events that will be unfolded when d end of time comes...when d RAPTURE will take place...are u still fixed between two?...are u still confused believing that all d teachings abt rapture are all fallacious... u r only preparing for a journey u will regret for d rest of ur life...a journey of damnation and condemnation... repent now and prepare to meet ur God.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by cyrilamx(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2017
Rapture--the doctrine of the left behind. Does it has scriptural /magisterium teaching?

When many people, Protestants and some uninformed Catholics alike, think of the end times, they automatically think of the rapture, a type of “Left Behind” event.
In this event, those who are right with God are mysteriously taken up into heaven, and those who are living in sin, remain on Earth during a time of tribulation and chaos. The Catholic teaching on the end times however, does not support this type of event.

The word “rapture” comes from the Latin word "rapiere" meaning “to be caught up” or “taken up”. This refers to the passage in St. Paul’s letter to the Thessalonians 4:17 which states, “then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so we shall always be with the Lord.”

With respect to the rapture, Catholic Church teaches ( though she does not generally use the word "rapture"winkthat those Christians who are alive during Christ’s second coming will not experience death, but rather, will be gloriously transformed and join the saints already with Christ. Catholics,Orthodox Christians, Lutherans, and Reformed Christians believe in a rapture only in the sense of a general final resurrection, when Christ returns in his Second Coming.

They do not believe that a group of people is left behind on earth for an extended Tribulation period after the events of 1 Thessalonians 4:17. In the Gospel, Christ warned his disciples on the coming tribulations that will assault all humanity prior to the parousia-the second coming of Christ. Cf Matt: 24:15-44, Lk. 21:25-36.

Nowhere in 1 Thessalonians does St. Paul teach a secret coming of Christ. Furthermore, St. Paul states that Christ’s coming will be announced by the cry of an archangel and by a trumpet blast. St. Paul is describing the resurrection of the dead that will take place at Christ’s second coming. It appears, when reading 1 Thessalonians that Christians at the time were worried that those who died before Christ’s second coming would not share in His triumphant return.

St. Paul assures them that when the time comes, they will join the resurrected to meet the Lord and will share in Christ’s triumphant descent from heaven to earth.

Historians are in agreement that the pre-tribulation Rapture doctrine originated in the eighteenth century, with the Puritan preachers Increase and Cotton Mather, and was then popularized in the 1830s by John Darby. Others, including Grant Jeffrey, maintain that an earlier document called Ephraem or Pseudo-Ephraem already supported a pre-tribulation rapture.

Pre-tribulation rapture theology was popularized extensively in the 1830s by John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren, and further popularized in the United States in the early 20th century by the wide circulation of the Scofield Reference Bible.

Up till the 1830s, there was no pre-tribulation doctrine of 'left behind' (rapture) in any of the patristic writings nor taught by the church fathers nor among the Holy doctors. I hope Catholics will read more about church teachings (Bible and sacred Tradition) and rest assured that the magisterium guided by the Holy Spirit can never teach error. Cf. 2. Pet. 3:16.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Xwhy1: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=OrestesDante post=57818955][/quote]

The Lord spoketh to me in the dream that leave him, for he is the chairman of fools.
Book of wisdom chapter 6 vs 12
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Horlufemi(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2017
This is bullshit.

This is why there are Atheists.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by goldedprince: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2017
omg stfu
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by whizzyleejr(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2017
Looking at the things of the world leave people out of the track. God help me, I don't want to end my life inside the unquenchable lake of fire where their worm and insect dieth not.
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by OtemAtum: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2017
hemartins:
Jesus is coming soon.
Lemme save your 'soon' for the next ten generations to laff about. Soon ko, soon ni

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by abashi47(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
An excerpt from Angelica Zambrano's "prepare to meet your God." A spanish girl who had the opportunity to meet the Lord Jesus Christ on several occasions had this marvellous out-of-the-body experience and here's little from what she saw;

Rapture and Tribulation

We walked to a place with a giant screen, and I saw people in it. I could observe the whole world. Then suddenly I saw thousands of people disappearing. Pregnant women had their pregnancy disappear, and they looked like they had gone crazy screaming.
Children had disappeared from all over. Many people were running from here to there, screaming, "This can't be, this can't be! What's happening?"

I saw those who had known the Lord, but were left behind. (Matt 24:40-41) They were saying that Christ had come, the Rapture happened. They screamed and wanted to kill themselves, but they couldn't. The Lord told me, "Daughter, in those days, death will flee; Daughter, in those days the Holy Spirit will no longer be on Earth." (Revelations 9:6) There were accidents but I didn't see a single dead person: all of them were alive, although injured.
I observed enormous traffic with thousands of people. He told me, "Daughter, look, this is how everything will happen." I then saw people running from one place to another, shouting, "Christ came, Christ came!" They would plead, "Lord, forgive me, forgive me, take me with You!"
But sadly the Lord said, "It will be too late. The time to repent is now…Daughter, go tell humanity to seek Me, for during that time there will no longer be opportunity. (Isaiah 55:6)

Daughter, it will be too late for all those that stay behind." When Jesus observed how people were left behind, He began to weep and said, "Daughter, I will go to Earth as it says in 1 Thes. 4: 16-17 : “For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

But not everyone will go with the Lord, only those who are doing His will (Matthew 7:21) and living a holy life. For the Lord told me, "Only those that are holy will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, (Hebrews 12:14) No one knows, neither the day nor the hour in which I will go for My holy people, not even the angels know it." (Matthew 24:36)
On the screen I saw people running around. Magazines and TV news said that “CHRIST HAD COME.” The screen closed, and Jesus finished by saying, "I will go for a holy people." This was all He showed me. After that, He brought me back here to Earth.

With angels gathered round, we began to descend these beautiful stairs; white steps with flowers surrounding them. I was crying all the way down, pleading with Jesus, "Lord, please, don't leave me here. Take me with You!" He responded, "Daughter, the nations, your family are waiting for you...Daughter, you must enter that body. You must receive life, Daughter, so you can go and testify what you have seen. Many will not believe you; many will believe you, but I am your faithful witness. I am with you. I will never leave you."
we dey go there in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by avaa(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2017
How did I ever believe this hogwash?
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by seunlly(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by obonujoker(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Hope you know its the "great tribulation" first, before the rapture of the saints occur??

In all let us keep watching, and with the grace of God
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by hopefulLandlord: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2017
seunlly:
I didn't say this you quote that yourself

you were countertrolled
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by 0b10010011: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Na today!

Story for the gods!

I can authoritatively say that absolutely nothing will happen to Earth

Middle-East fictional story-book!
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Emmyemmy1: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2017
everyone on earth has a right speech, but when spiritual terms comes up...try and keep ur speech to ur self especially if u have to speak against... because for one , no matter ur diverse knowledge, to professorial level, u are a living corpse....ruled by A preset time...which u don't have control of....ur knowledge doesn't stop death from coming....take it or leave it there's Being that rules the affairs of man, either for Good or Bad.......the Days of Noah had people who said : forget about Lords coming, he's a joker...when the flood came..it was terrible...my dear live ur life well, serve ur God the best way u can, so that what u don't know won't cause u had I known.... no matter ur Knowledge , u can never create a living cockroach... no matter ur knowledge u can never be immortal... neither can u decide what happens to u when u sleep...Be good and don't follow the knowledge u will die and leave ...God(superior being) supercedes all knowledge
Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by Owill1(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Emmyemmy1:
everyone on earth has a right speech, but when spiritual terms comes up...try and keep ur speech to ur self especially if u have to speak against... because for one , no matter ur diverse knowledge, to professorial level, u are a living corpse....ruled by A preset time...which u don't have control of....ur knowledge doesn't stop death from coming....take it or leave it there's Being that rules the affairs of man, either for Good or Bad.......the Days of Noah had people who said : forget about Lords coming, he's a joker...when the flood came..it was terrible...my dear live ur life well, serve ur God the best way u can, so that what u don't know won't cause u had I known.... no matter ur Knowledge , u can never create a living cockroach... no matter ur knowledge u can never be immortal... neither can u decide what happens to u when u sleep...Be good and don't follow the knowledge u will die and leave ...God(superior being) supercedes all knowledge
Diz got me Mann..intelligent write up

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! by bobowaja(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
An excerpt from Angelica Zambrano's "prepare to meet your God." A spanish girl who had the opportunity to meet the Lord Jesus Christ on several occasions had this marvellous out-of-the-body experience and here's little from what she saw;

Rapture and Tribulation

We walked to a place with a giant screen, and I saw people in it. I could observe the whole world. Then suddenly I saw thousands of people disappearing. Pregnant women had their pregnancy disappear, and they looked like they had gone crazy screaming.
Children had disappeared from all over. Many people were running from here to there, screaming, "This can't be, this can't be! What's happening?"

I saw those who had known the Lord, but were left behind. (Matt 24:40-41) They were saying that Christ had come, the Rapture happened. They screamed and wanted to kill themselves, but they couldn't. The Lord told me, "Daughter, in those days, death will flee; Daughter, in those days the Holy Spirit will no longer be on Earth." (Revelations 9:6) There were accidents but I didn't see a single dead person: all of them were alive, although injured.
I observed enormous traffic with thousands of people. He told me, "Daughter, look, this is how everything will happen." I then saw people running from one place to another, shouting, "Christ came, Christ came!" They would plead, "Lord, forgive me, forgive me, take me with You!"
But sadly the Lord said, "It will be too late. The time to repent is now…Daughter, go tell humanity to seek Me, for during that time there will no longer be opportunity. (Isaiah 55:6)

Daughter, it will be too late for all those that stay behind." When Jesus observed how people were left behind, He began to weep and said, "Daughter, I will go to Earth as it says in 1 Thes. 4: 16-17 : “For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

But not everyone will go with the Lord, only those who are doing His will (Matthew 7:21) and living a holy life. For the Lord told me, "Only those that are holy will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, (Hebrews 12:14) No one knows, neither the day nor the hour in which I will go for My holy people, not even the angels know it." (Matthew 24:36)
On the screen I saw people running around. Magazines and TV news said that “CHRIST HAD COME.” The screen closed, and Jesus finished by saying, "I will go for a holy people." This was all He showed me. After that, He brought me back here to Earth.

With angels gathered round, we began to descend these beautiful stairs; white steps with flowers surrounding them. I was crying all the way down, pleading with Jesus, "Lord, please, don't leave me here. Take me with You!" He responded, "Daughter, the nations, your family are waiting for you...Daughter, you must enter that body. You must receive life, Daughter, so you can go and testify what you have seen. Many will not believe you; many will believe you, but I am your faithful witness. I am with you. I will never leave you."

Hallucinations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes? / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.