Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source (21939 Views)

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by amuokuko: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm..

Police is corrupt, the nation stinks of corruption...

If Saraki charges could be quashed , who then is Evans...

2 Likes

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by Karlman: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2017
...HE SHOULD BE SHOT

3 Likes

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by queenb11: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2017
wawi
Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by itiswellandwell: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Why am i not surprised.. The police are bunch of criminals themselves. They all work hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by seguntijan(m): 6:18am On Jun 25, 2017
I can't just imagine this people heading any affairs in this country
Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by SUNDICOS(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2017
nurex01:
Nigerian Police. I salute o!
them go later release am , I sabi our police, so no salute

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by nurex01(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Please who freed Kabiru sokoto

Who knows?
Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by gbadexy(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2017
That's part benefit of the media exposure on the Evans guy.
People are learning how to be more security conscious and his victims can come out to share their real experience with him.
The reports we are reading is a far cry from the non violent approach he would want the people to believe to whip up sentiment. funny enough he hurts and harm people and turned jelly when caught.
I'm disgusted whenever I read comments by some persons lamenting and complaining about the Evans thread. I think such people are questionable characters.
If you are tired of reading about the guy simply ignore the thread and move on to others! are you people trying to intimidate others into gradually dying the case or is it by force for you to read about him!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by malakus(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by donbenie(m): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2017
This Guy na the ORIGINAL BADOO,All others na PRETENDERS...

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 25, 2017
I keep saying burning thieves is the only way in this country

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2017
waoo!!! Nigeria is an Interesting Place... we now have Nigerian Police Force (NPF) and IMO Police Force (IPF)... OK o

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by tosinjay(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2017
gbadexy:
People are learning how to be more security conscious and his victims can come out to share their real experience with him.
The reports we are reading is a far cry from the non violent approach he would want the people to believe to whip up sentiment. funny enough he hurts and harm people and turned jelly when caught.
I'm disgusted whenever I read comments by some persons lamenting and complaining about the Evans thread. I think such people are questionable characters.
If you are tired of reading about the guy simply ignore the thread and move on to others! are you people trying to intimidate others into gradually dying the case or is it by force for you to read about him!

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by merits(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2017
their is a news that Evans will soon be transferred to abuja to meet top police officer........hmmmmmmn from abuja to be freed I suspect.

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by symbianDON(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2017
nairaland snakes must be so jealous of evans right now....he has taken their space on FrontPage grin

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by juman(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2017
Hmmmm

2006, the corrupt obasanjo was the president then.
Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by BlackBaron: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2017
A society that can't convict her criminals in any form be they Saraki, Evans or Tinubu is what you get in Nigeria.

Just have a bit of money and connection, you can then shove your criminal deeds under the table to continue another day.

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by Misterdhee1(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2017
gbadexy:
Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2017
This idiot should have been hanged a long time

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by GavelSlam: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2017
meezynetwork:
Make dem kill this Evans na

I don't even know whether it is by hanging or firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by axeman10(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Everyone making claims on the story. Half baked journalists talking to every tom dick and harry at beer parlours.

You'll expect an intelligent journalist to follow up with getting the mug shot (or at least make effort - to support the story) of the said arrested robber in 2007.

Nonsense unintelligent junk journalism!!!
Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by rOsy247(f): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2017
Arrested as an armed robber and later released, he became a kidnapper. Now, arrested as a kidnapper, if he is released, he will become. . . . Fill in the blank space.

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by lrdval: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2017
There is nothing like IMO POLICE, you tribal biggot, call it freed by Nigerian police....you want to cause thread war....all you people using social media to cause war and segregation in this country, when the real war come, I hope you and your families will be hunted down firstly....keep it up..
Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by chimeziedickson: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2017
Honestly i don't trust the men in black....We could one day wake up and notice that evans is a free man........shame to the enclave called 9?a

2 Likes

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by ExInferis(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Of course Imo state would release him.

He contributes to their coffers.

Besides, to igboes crime isn't really crime, it's a way of life and a fast track path to success.

3 Likes

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by HITdemUP: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2017
rhektor:
Evans has taken over from Jumoke Orisaguna and snakes on Nairaland front page

BWT Evans you really try o
Information gives knowledge . I understand how you feel. I think he is one of your kinsmen. You can't stop the Nairaland mods from exposing your brother criminal activities. Evans sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by jwart(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2017
If the only way to save Dino Melaye from his call back proceedings is to free Evans, I can bet it Evans is already a free man.
Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by HITdemUP: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2017
gbadexy:
Most of those intimidating comments are from his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by adecz: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2017
This man is too hardened.

He should be charged with kidnapping
& armed robbery & hanged.... Shikena

We don't need such a psychopath
living in our society.

He can never be changed or rehabilitated
His criminality is from the womb & in his blood.

Nobody knows how many lives he has taken.

HANG HIM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by Daboomb: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2017
gbadexy:
The reports we are reading is a far cry from the non violent approach he would want the people to believe to whip up sentiment.
funny enough he hurts and harm people and turned jelly when caught.

If you think he has turned "Jelly", you are mistaken! he is just play-acting.

Evans is a hardcore criminal who knows what to do, to generate sympathy from his Eastern Blodders, so he can be released.
Just look at the amount of lies and misinformation he has given, during interviews.
Look at the web lies the Wife is spinning too!
The guy obviously, is preparing a "soft landing" for himself, incase he gets taken to court.

Evans is a master in his own class and MUST not be allowed to walk free otherwise, he will come back with a Vengeance.
Catching him again might be at a very huge cost to human lives.

I say: FIRING SQUAD, for him, his team members and wife.
All "complicit" Police officers should get a minimum thirty years in prison

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source by logica(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2017
This happened the same year he married?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police And Miners Clash In Taraba; Many Killed / Baba Ijesha CCTV: Princess Didn’t Authorise Release Of Footage – Lawyer / Phone Snatchers Caught & Beaten In Abuja By Mopol Officers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.