Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans (17738 Views)

Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR / Oshiomhole Denies Blasting Aisha Buhari / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by misano(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

So you want our police to imitate columbian police.
Would that be goin backward or forward?
The only picture a criminal should take is a mug shot, and I haven't seen Evans' mug shot

A mug shot is D only picture that should be released to D public and not D only picture he should take. Can U remember how France army celebrated the death of Gaddafi with pictures? Google is ur friend.
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Theblackstalln: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pavarottii:

U dey mind dem. That's how they are comparing Evans and Pablo Escobar. I told the guy to and read up on Pablo Escobar or watch documentaries on him. And they will never compare their two in their lifetime
Abi o...no mind am grin
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
ok we hear
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
eDeity:
This man is not even intelligent as many thought

but he is more intelligent than you are as i thought.
I dont go with many all d time cos 1 good egg is better than 50 rotten eggs.
And by d way what have you achieved with ur intelligence? Chek dis guy record ,chek urs, let those many you refered to tell us what dey got and let see who is d most intelligent among you.
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by ayindejimmy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
misano:

A mug shot is D only picture that should be released to D public and not D only picture he should take. Can U remember how France army celebrated the death of Gaddafi with pictures? Google is ur friend.

I just had been keep my peace not to be mad.

Was it the NA that arrested Evans?!

Is the NA at war with Evans?

There was a war in Lybia for Christ sake, and you're comparing that with the arrest of Evans.
Next, you'll be telling how Samuel Doe and Sadam Haussien were captured and their corpse displayed.
You should Google "state of anarchy"

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by misano(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

I just had been keep my peace not to be mad.

Was it the NA that arrested Evans?!

Is the NA at war with Evans?

There was a war in Lybia for Christ sake, and you're comparing that with the arrest of Evans.
Next, you'll be telling how Samuel Doe and Sadam Haussien were captured and their corpse displayed.
You should Google "state of anarchy"

Oh God! I can't argue.
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Annie939(f): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kate should mind her acting business and let this man bee.
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by francisbiz: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
sarrki:
Sire please live a low profile life

You are doing great

For the sake of your family
as a security expert, he should be the one giving you and others such advice
you just told him how naive and wrong he was and is still
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by eDeity: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yomboy4ever:

but he is more intelligent than you are as i thought.
I dont go with many all d time cos 1 good egg is better than 50 rotten eggs.
And by d way what have you achieved with ur intelligence? Chek dis guy record ,chek urs, let those many you refered to tell us what dey got and let see who is d most intelligent among you.
Achievement ko
Let him go Bleep himself
And you Yomboy next time before you mention person ask the person his or her stand in the issue, because I know you have problem of understanding.
Now, my stand is, if he's intelligent as he claims or most of us think, he should know that he's endangering his life and his family too. If he like let him climb oroko tree go celebrate his exploits, it's none of my business, fuckhim fuckevan
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by seunfape(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
The Kate trespassed na. Nothing concern her
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by leofab(f): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
misano:
Bloggers self. Anyway, for those who think snapping pics with a criminal is unprofessional.

Pablo Escobar, the wealthiest drug kingpin the world has ever seen, attempted to flee from a hideout in his home base of Medellín, Colombia, by scrambling across a neighboring rooftop. He was gunned down by the police. That's his dead body right in front of some Colombian police officers.
the other day some
Guys from Iran blew up themselves; why haven't you blew up yourself too? Anu-ofia
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by misano(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
leofab:
the other day some
Guys from Iran blew up themselves; why haven't you blew up yourself too? Anu-ofia

Sorry...
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
eDeity:

Achievement ko
Let him go Bleep himself
And you Yomboy next time before you mention person ask the person his or her stand in the issue, because I know you have problem of understanding.
Now, my stand is, if he's intelligent as he claims or most of us think, he should know that he's endangering his life and his family too. If he like let him climb oroko tree go celebrate his exploits, it's none of my business, fuckhim fuckevan

madam standing welldone ooo
you are right i have problem but ur pro is bigger.
now see ur level of understanding do you think dis
man is so unintelligent dat he will live his family with no form of protection ? especially wen he knw crime will always fight back. you try no be small
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by ayindejimmy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
misano:

Oh God! I can't argue.
Then what'u doing in a forum?

Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by enomakos(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
misano:
Bloggers self. Anyway, for those who think snapping pics with a criminal is unprofessional.

Pablo Escobar, the wealthiest drug kingpin the world has ever seen, attempted to flee from a hideout in his home base of Medellín, Colombia, by scrambling across a neighboring rooftop. He was gunned down by the police. That's his dead body right in front of some Colombian police officers.
all the cops pic with his body have been killed
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by misano(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
enomakos:
all the cops pic with his body have been killed

What U are saying is that, because the criminal is dead, snapping pictures with him makes it professional, but when he is still alive, snapping pictures now makes it unprofessional?
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by enomakos(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
misano:

What U are saying is that, because the criminal is dead, snapping pictures with him makes it professional, but when he is still alive, snapping pictures now makes it unprofessional?
I means all the cops that snapp with the body of Pablo were murdered
Re: Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans by enomakos(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
misano:

I just fear for the life of those cops they will become targets of Evans remaining gang members

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Speaker, Jumoke-Akindele And Deputy Impeached By 18 Lawmakers / Nigeria Projected To Overtake South Africa In Air Power By 2020. / Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.