Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend (58753 Views)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by uyiekpenn(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Ab025:
But how come you only date these guys that are well to do financially, have Bentleys, 7cars etc, then leave them when you discover they are 419ers?

Can't you hook up with that young guy in ur street or out there that has an average job, doesn't have a car, is responsible and will really love you for who you are...

I think the financial worth of the kind of guy you date is also a reflection of your financial taste.

#Lady, reduce your taste...
don't mind her. One of the reasons I don't take any girl serious in my life. I have personally gone to meet one with her on a bike purposely. I had a car but never allowed her or any of her friends to know. I behaved and acted like a random guy who had no swag just to know who she really is. Oh boy no be small disgrace that day. This girl and her friends washed me from my head down to my last toe. I have never felt any disgrace more than that in my life. Do you know that the next week she saw me in a car and all those her friends changed the way they used to see me. Bros girls are not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by wizod(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2017
Out of dis 3experiences of hers, wil she sware dat she didn't open her legs 2 any of dem?
I smell pretence
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2017
konkonbilo:
Hmmm! So you mean non of those guys reach the PROMISE LAND?
she skip dat part......abeg
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Nutase:
You are lucky o. But go and check yourself again because I know yahoo plus guys used to have a juju pot under the passenger seat of their cars. Any girl that seats their will either loose her womb, destiny or life depending on what they are after. Its not always till they get in between your legs.

Never enter the car of a guy you know nothing about.
oya tell us your experience

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by GeneralOjukwu: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2017
sisisioge:

Haba! Don't be so closed minded. Some places will kill you with their price tags. I once threw a tantrum when I and one bobo spent like 38k eating one yeye steak and prawns and some funny looking stuffs. What a combo...it was my birthday but I felt so bad. We would have had plenty fun in jevnik with a fraction of that. To make matters worse, I no sabi eat the accompanying condiments. Let's just say it was a total loss grin

It wasn't being close minded.....I simply asked where they ate and what they ate that cost that much, so as to avoid such eye-gouging bills.

I can bet my life that this is a fake attention-seeking story
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:
I didn't say I only date rich guys. I'm talking about my experience with guys who have asked me out whose source of income is unknown.
Shut up

U no see dat poor guy weh dey hustle4ur street
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2017
G guys don nack brain commot for OP kpekus
And she's here advicing the ladies ...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by doskie(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Nutase:
You are lucky o. But go and check yourself again because I know yahoo plus guys used to have a juju pot under the passenger seat of their cars. Any girl that seats their will either loose her womb, destiny or life depending on what they are after. Its not always till they get in between your legs.

you mean it?

na wa ohh.

what people do for money
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2017
wizod:
Out of dis 3experiences of hers, wil she sware dat she didn't open her legs 2 any of dem?
I smell pretence
don't mind her let her be deceiving herself

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by doskie(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
doris4u:
I must say ur a sensible lady for opting out but there is something that caught my attention, U said girls should learn to know guys before opening there legs.Must a lady sleep with a guy while dating. For me i don't think is a must u sleep with a guy ur dating,most times it backfires. I don't see it as increasing or reducing love.
tchaiii
what about heavy petting or hot romance?

can a relationship really work without all these stuff co thats whas presently happening to me oh.... and im already tired of the girl cos im spending and getting nothing at all.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Looks like a cooked up story.
is not but d lady in qtn is a Gold digger, she don't know that thy are price tag on every every.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2017
gypsey:
gypsey how was the night na?we need to talk ooo,about business,I may be intrested in your business or wanna work with you,don't know how do view this,I dropped an email yesterday!!
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
gypsey how was the night na?we need to talk ooo,about business,I may be intrested in your business or wanna work with you,don't know how do view this,I dropped an email yesterday!!
yea! ofcourses what would you like to know?
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2017
judgedredd22:

go and learn how to read!

Go, learn how to reason before posting

Rubbish
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
gypsey:
yea! ofcourses what would you like to know?
like what you into,if I find intrest in it we can make out things together,please let talk through email,to avoid derailing the thread
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by fastgyal(f): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
harizonal123:

Op, as a guy I have lots of yahoo friends doing fraudulent business and they never disclose their source of income. When u ask them what they are into, they can't come up with anything tangible. At that point I know who I am dealing with. I distance myself from such. I don't call them or pay personal visit to them. I have never admired their wealth. I only greet them when I see them on the way. How can a responsible person spends 80k at a sitting. That tells u all. You needed no fb verification to know he was into yeye stuff.. I believe u went to his place severally. If u had given that guy another one month he would have had his way. You tried sha but my advice to you is that u should be more careful of what u desire cos u were almost carried away
thank you
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by fastgyal(f): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2017
crackhouse:
will u date me if I tell u mine?.
It is legit.
hahaha. lol
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Fabulocity:
Many pained broke asses on this thread grin grin grin
The girl is just simply giving good advise but their balls dey hot because they can never be in that category of rich guys that girls should be wary of grin grin grin
Watch as they quote me to run their dustbin mouths. But I no go reply grin grin grin

Not just broke, A whole lot of low life's also. You will be surprised to find out where most of them are replying from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by judgedredd22(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Says the m0r0n whose primary job is to post unintelligent comments without thinking through.

Go and read again or kill your English teacher.

Not my fault if your IQ is microscopic enough to believe this story

It is actually not your fault you were born stup1d...Just give your f00lishness some privacy and don't expose it for all to see

stop masturbating in public... trying to save face with empty english does not show intelligence! you a here talking about IQ, yet you can't tell your left from your right.... i didn't want to reply you directly earlier, but here you are and you are trying to be savage, sorry for you..

a recalcitrant twatt like you can never measure up in any sphere, so i will advice you to go and improve yourself and your life then come back when you are grown ...and if i was born stupid and still more relevant than you are, meanig you are below stupid...what does that make you then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2017
don't date him if he's broke and now his source of income must be known. dats y they (Naija ladies) go after married men
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Harwoyeez(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
The op is d materialistic type
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by GeneralOjukwu: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2017
judgedredd22:

judgedredd22's post to his useless and worthless father -

stop masturbating in public... trying to save face with empty english does not show intelligence! you a here talking about IQ, yet you can't tell your left from your right.... i didn't want to reply you directly earlier, but here you are and you are trying to be savage, sorry for you..

a recalcitrant twatt like you can never measure up in any sphere, so i will advice you to go and improve yourself and your life then come back when you are grown ...and if i was born stupid and still more relevant than you are, meanig you are below stupid...what does that make you then?

I am so sure it was the " give your stupidity some privacy" part that made you cry, judgedredd22 grin

I agree totally. Now scram!

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2017
MrMcJay:
You made a guy spend 80K for food and drinks alone! Are you an IDP?

You open mouth and they put food of 80K inside. The next thing is for you to open legs. You're not even advising ladies to close their mouths and stop eating about like dustbins.

You're a greedy, vain, empty headed and hungry babe with nothing to offer. If you did, you won't let a man spend 80K on you without knowing what he does.

You're going to be the downfall of any unfortunate man who eventually gets into any form of relationship with you.
the greedy girl even claimed to bring her friends to exhaust the guy, he made the guy wasted money on ulber, the girl is the true criminal, those guys are working, they are the one spending.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by judgedredd22(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2017
uyiekpenn:
don't mind her. One of the reasons I don't take any girl serious in my life. I have personally gone to meet one with her on a bike purposely. I had a car but never allowed her or any of her friends to know. I behaved and acted like a random guy who had no swag just to know who she really is. Oh boy no be small disgrace that day. This girl and her friends washed me from my head down to my last toe. I have never felt any disgrace more than that in my life. Do you know that the next week she saw me in a car and all those her friends changed the way they used to see me. Bros girls are not worth it.

well.. if you were coding yourself, then it really isn't disgrace since you are still you! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by judgedredd22(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I agree totally. Now scram!

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2017
doris4u:
I must say ur a sensible lady for opting out but there is something that caught my attention, U said girls should learn to know guys before opening there legs.Must a lady sleep with a guy while dating. For me i don't think is a must u sleep with a guy ur dating,most times it backfires. I don't see it as increasing or reducing love.

Are you of Team Chastity?

If yes, then good to know.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Nutase:

LOL

believe me. no Nigerian girl will ever follow Ur advice. including U.

Ladies is to cars like ant is to sugar.
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Sonn(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2017
DanXplore:

There is a reason why u keep attracting such calibre of guys. There is something you should correct about your lifestyle and mindset.
if I'm to say' I will advice her to change her looks because from the pic i see' she looks Angelic & those kind of guys goes for those kind of girls..... "beauty to blame"
Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:
Read carefully please. I didn't ask him to do all that. He did it willingly and when I tried to talk, he began asking me if I was the one spending the money. Abeg, a responsible man who worked hard for his money can't spend it foolishly. These things don't get to me. I've seen other people's experience and I've learnt to be wise.

Na WA o

Weiten guy see for your body when he come date you they spend money unnecessarily? You ugly as Bleep. Pun intended undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend by adecamp(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2017
fastgyal:
Read carefully please. I didn't ask him to do all that. He did it willingly and when I tried to talk, he began asking me if I was the one spending the money. Abeg, a responsible man who worked hard for his money can't spend it foolishly. These things don't get to me. I've seen other people's experience and I've learnt to be wise.
Shebi you sha chop Wetin he buy wit his ill gotten wealth abi. Case closed. Same as opening your leg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.