Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria (6306 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / "North Is Nigeria's Problem" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Replies Arewa Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu was visited by TIV youths yesterday 24/06/2017 he said so many things but I found this two funny.

1. He can pray and the whole oil will dry in Nigeria.

2. He replied Arewa youths saying what they did is beyond treason to ask igbos to go. Forgetting he was the first who brought the ideal of going.

Is just two minutes, the funny part. This man is dump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZabJyN6Kp8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by sunnysunny69(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2017
He's saying what the gullible followers want to hear, he's their messiah. What remain is to direct their prayers to him. Watch out for the way they will defend him , watch out.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin He can pray and the whole oil will dry in Nigeria. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Keep making your money by generating traffic and be deceiving the gullible ones that believe you as an anti - Biafran!

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2017
Words of the gods are handle with scales of wisdom,

Op think
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by elderhimself(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Keep telling them what they want to hear...... after all, just like ojukwu, they are the ones to die like a brainless chickens while you are safe in your tent.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2017
He'll pray and the oil will go?? Is he a wizard? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2017
coolesmile:
grin grin He can pray and the whole oil will dry in
Nigeria. grin

have u watched it ? that oil side was the main part that amazed me lol

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by POpikin: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2017
lofty900:
He'll pray and the oil will go?? Is he a wizard? shocked

Yes he is a prophet. If prophet Elijah can pray against Ahab and the whole rain dried is it Prophet Nnamdi Kanu who can't.

I will not say more before that begot moderator bans me. U know him. Myn...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by NwaObinkita: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Hello Ipobexposed

I just watched your propaganda video.
My first time ever and what caught my attention is your accent.

You sound like a malnourished, kunu-drinking, lanky, bandy-legged jobless boy.

Whose source of income is false YouTube videos.
Don't worry I'd ensure your YouTube account is blocked today.

With the authority of Nnamdi KANU, I beckon on all Igbos to visit YouTube and report Ipobexposed's Biáfraud exposed channel as fuelling rancour and false news.

Cc mazimee
Evablizin
Obataokenwa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Buharimustgo: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu was visited by TIV youths yesterday 24/06/2017 he said so many things but I found this two funny.

2. He replied Arewa youths saying what they did is beyond treason to ask igbos to go. Forgetting he was the first who brought the ideal of going.

My brother IPOBEXPOSED,you are a sharp business man,continue dear

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by POpikin: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2017
Afonjas love this ipobexposed. Forgetting he is the only Igbo man on Nairaland against Biafra.

ipobexposed as a sharp Igbo man using his sense. Create YouTube videos with so many adverts. YouTube paid him $250 as he claimed.

Y some afonjas on Nairaland are looking for data.
An Igbo man is using their data to enrich himself stupid people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by POpikin: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Hello Ipobexposed

I just watch your propaganda video.
My first time ever and what caught my attention is your accent.

You sound like a malnourished, kunu-drinking, lanky, bandy-legged jobless boy.

Whose source of income is false YouTube videos.
Don't worry I'd ensure your YouTube account is blocked today.

With the authority of Nnamdi KANU, I beckon on all Igbos to visit YouTube and report Ipobexposed's channel as fuelling rancour and false news.

Cc mazimee
Obataokenwa

What pained me is when YouTube paid him $250 as he claimed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by LionDeLeo: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2017
"It is beyond reason to ask igbo people to leave".

But it is within reason to kill any Hausa or yoruba in sight.

Anyway, that is the reasoning of typical Igbos donkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2017
He loves to threaten.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by NwaObinkita: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2017
POpikin:

What pained me is when YouTube paid him $250 as he claimed

Good so put him out of business..

Visit the page, report all his videos.
The target is to block that channel before 1pm today.
Chukwu Okike Abiama willing

Please share the news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by LionDeLeo: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2017
For the cretins calling the op names, Prove him wrong or stfu already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2017
He is a dunce! Kanu!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Adaowerri111: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2017
Nwachineke, Ohamadike, the killer of Daura god

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by POpikin: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
He is a dunce! Kanu!

But your president we can't see him. He is in the land of d d*** and u know it fohk off
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by San60: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Please watch the video again..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by KosiGee(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

have u watched it ? that oil side was the main part that amazed me lol

You are dumb, very inciting, pathological liar and a horrible creature.

You are a very selfish and wicked person. He didn't say that. You are the sort of person that should be despised. You can do anything for money. You have no honour and integrity. You are worse than the worst of Igbos.

Nnamdi Kanu clearly said that there was so much dependence on oil and that people mischievously accuse Igbos of trying to dominate the so called minorities in the south and that his Biafra aspirations was primarily to take over the oil in the niger Delta. He said that oil has brought more problem to Nigeria.

He said that as a reference to the fact that without oil, a truly determined people would still think wide and creatively to exist prosperously through other means like production and manufacturing.

You are worse than leperosy mister. I would scoop vomit with my hand but I'll avoid people like you with a long pole.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by KosiGee(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2017
San60:
Please watch the video again..

I have just seen some of his topics and I'm surprised that someone can dedicate his time to such debased form of livelihood.

He might sound like he is doing a good job. I don't support some of the things I read about IPOB such as the various photoshops of trump and Netanyahu. This boy has deviated and has lost focus. He is out to make money by lying and mischief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by adonis89(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2017
MissCuppy:
He loves to threaten.
have u watched d video? Or u swallow whatever rubbish they feed u on nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Laryne(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

What is wrong with this one! Must you make a comment with that your English that is as poor as your opinion. Can't you just post the video and respect yourself... who even told you Biafra is Nnamdi Kanu's idea...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2017
KosiGee:

You are dumb, very inciting, pathological liar and a horrible creature.

You are a very selfish and wicked person. He didn't say that. You are the sort of person that should be despised. You can do anything for money. You have no honour and integrity. You are worse than the worst of Igbos.

Nnamdi Kanu clearly said that there was so much dependence on oil and that people mischievously accuse Igbos of trying to dominate the so called minorities in the south and that his Biafra aspirations was primarily to take over the oil in the niger Delta. He said that oil has brought more problem to Nigeria.

He said that as a reference to the fact that without oil, a truly determined people would still think wide and creatively to exist prosperously through other means like production and manufacturing.

You are worse than leperosy mister. I would scoop vomit with my hand but I'll avoid people like you with a long pole.

talk about the prayer side
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Laryne:

What is wrong with this one! Must you make a comment with that your English that is as poor as your opinion. Can't you just post the video and respect yourself... who even told you Biafra is Nnamdi Kanu's idea...

be warned calling mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2017
sunnysunny69:
He's saying what the gullible followers want to hear, he's their messiah. What remain is to direct their prayers to him. Watch out for the way they will defend him , watch out.

and when u bring facts they abuse you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2017
coolesmile:
grin grin He can pray and the whole oil will dry in
Nigeria. grin

some are supporting him below
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Arewa Youths And Threatened To Dry All The Oil In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2017
Nwodosis:
Keep making your money by generating traffic and be deceiving the gullible ones that believe you as an anti - Biafran!

anti Liepods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Partners With NCC On Electronic Collation, Transmission Of Election Results / People Gazzete Claims Tinubu clothe is wet / Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.