Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded (28578 Views)

Police Already Flooded Lekki Toll Gate Against Protest Over Increase Of Toll Fee / 3-Hour Non-Stop Rain Leaves Ifako Roads Heavily Flooded In Lagos / Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by juman(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
ItalianWine:
Your Pastor has 7 bodyguards and you only have his sticker on your car to Protect you. Is your brain paining you? grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Funny.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
goodvision12:
you are nothing but a coward.Its only on nairaland you can run your mouth.Your type can not fight me one on one.I will beat you like a kid.Stay there and continue poring curses on yourself and family.OMO JATI JATI,OLORI MALU!

meet you one on one? Igbo is suicidal

Se o mo pe number 1 abirun ni e, ti wan ba tin pe abinrun ko be si ta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
jordinsparkles:
iwo abii? Omo rada rada o dabi ori e ti gbale

aha
El'enu bi ija were.
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
I pity the people invested their money buying property on an area that is below sea level.
Catarina will soon come to them.
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by jordinsparkles(f): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lakeside79:

aha El'enu bi ija were.
omo oshi, olori buruku...o ni future..aye e ti baje! Ode oshi
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
brunofarad:
The thing with island is that there's poor drainage system. When it rains you can't help thinking of canoe if your walking.

Where do you want the water to go...no be down to more water

I can't live on the island for one reason water rises through walls

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by stanisbaratheon: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
ItalianWine:
Your Pastor has 7 bodyguards and you only have his sticker on your car to Protect you. Is your brain paining you? grin cheesy cheesy

It looks like NwaAmaikpe is back. Is it true? Abi he is half back cos I can't see his comments yet. Or is he shying shy? grin

What a name
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
It's not a drainage problem, Lagos is a coastal city and it's below sea level especially the Island, there's no way to avoid seasonal flooding
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Gavrelino123: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Lagos is overrated. Lagos is only good for money making,nothing else. It's among the worst cities on earth due to foolishness of Nigeria lea
ders.
u sound like a road side carpenter.....
Dangote lives in lagos,
Adenuga lives in Lagos
Otedola lives in Lagos..
Almost all well to do Nigerians...lives in lagos..

So,Piss off.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by goodvision12(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lakeside79:

meet you one on one? Igbo is suicidal

Se o mo pe number 1 abirun ni e, ti wan ba tin pe abinrun ko be si ta
I have already told you that whatever curse you release from that your gutter mouth will go back to you and your household manifold times,you ingrates.
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by doskie(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Abeg that's VGC gate and not Lekki main gate
i tire oh.
thats vgc not lekki.
and it has never been otherwise. year in year out its flooded. infact this one na small thing. when good rain falls, big jeeps float on that water.
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by goodvision12(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Gavrelino123:

u sound like a road side carpenter.....
Dangote lives in lagos,
Adenuga lives in Lagos
Otedola lives in Lagos..
Almost all well to do Nigerians...lives in lagos..

So,Piss off.....
Point of correction.They are just here to make money.
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by doskie(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
MadCow1:
Yet the Property value there keeps rising.

VGC is the lowest point between Eleganza and Ajax and the drain (Carnal) passes right behind their wall. The flood leave in a matter of minutes after the rain stops but during the rains it's a pitiful sight to behold. Even SUVs get respect for the flood.

It's just the topography of the area not because they don't have drainage.

grin
to tell the truth, the engineers did a very poor job on that vgc entrance. the road leading to the worship centers very near the banks and club is soo low that you would imagine who did it. that flood is virtually always there. infact there is a pumping machine near gtb atm to pump water off after heavy rains
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
goodvision12:
I have already told you that whatever curse you release from that your gutter mouth will go back to you and your household manifold times,you ingrates.

koni da fun e ati Awon to nie, ogun la fi eje yin we

gbogbo yin ma shan ku ni!!!

Eyo Kan Kan le ma shun ku!!!

Ole

Developer osi

Go and develop the mud slide erosion devasted south east
With you illiterate rant

Omo ale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by doskie(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
zxcvb:

Guy do u know hate kills faster than malaria... Mention a city in Nigeria which is immune to flooding or forever remain Silent.
Even the best of cities around the world ain't immune to flooding.
The fact still remains Lagos is a million times better than where u are from.. and it still remains d best city in Nigeria....
so Think logically and Comment reasonably next time....
leave him.
lagos is actually the center of excellence.
the governors lagos state always have are so good that i wonder why they dont get a chance in the presidential race. see what ambode is doing presently. steady work, steady progress.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
jordinsparkles:
omo oshi, olori buruku...o ni future..aye e ti baje! Ode oshi

Lol
Smellos osi

Baba e ati iya ma shan ku ni. Awon abi e, oko nio, omo nio, won ma she ofo emi ninu odun yi ni. Iwo fun rae gan ofo ni omi efo nshe, ofo loma she ni ile aye yi. Ko deni dafun e tebi tara, taya tomo ati gbo gbo ebi re
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by nairaman66(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
When has vgc that is close to ajah become Lekki main gate??
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by yucydezzy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
All these guys saying all sort of things about Lekki, VGC being a reclaimed land and been low point and sort of.. You all may be right I don't know the topography of that area but from what am seeing in the pictures above, I don't see any drainage at all.... If you are telling me drainage is there then, the drain is too small to carry the volume of water that comes there when it rains.... I am a Surveyor and one thing I will tel you is that before you can introduce a drainage system in a particular road, you need to first of all check the level of water rise in the area in question... After that, you can now know the level to give the finished road level and the size of drain to install that Wil be able to carry such amount of water when it rains.... You don't just install drain and tell me you have good drainage system, road construction doesn't work that way.... You can hardly see such in Banana Island cos I know how the road was constructed.
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by jordinsparkles(f): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lakeside79:

Lol
Smellos osi

Baba e ati iya ma shan ku ni. Awon abi e, oko nio, omo nio, won ma she ofo emi ninu odun yi ni. Iwo fun rae gan ofo ni omi efo nshe, ofo loma she ni ile aye yi. Ko deni dafun e tebi tara, taya tomo ati gbo gbo ebi re
wo bo shey dabi obo!! It is obvious that your parents didn't train u well...aye e ti baje
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
jordinsparkles:
wo bo shey dabi obo!! It is obvious that your parents didn't train u well...aye e ti baje

Ori e ti baje. Iya to bi e ni asewoo. Were asiere. Ori mama e ati baba re ti baje. E le serere ninu ebi idile ati iran yin. Lo la obo iya e olobo jijona. Aja lo ma je e gbeyin aye eee.iwo omo werE yi. Eleyin dipeta. Oloshi alayebaje. Ti e ti ta
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Annie939(f): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
all the same, no state is hundred percent good .
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by jordinsparkles(f): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lakeside79:

Ori e ti baje. Iya to bi e ni asewoo. Were asiere. Ori mama e ati baba re ti baje. E le serere ninu ebi idile ati iran yin. Lo la obo iya e olobo jijona. Aja lo ma je e gbeyin aye eee.iwo omo werE yi. Eleyin dipeta. Oloshi alayebaje. Ti e ti ta
your brain has left your skull and the witches in your village are mad over you. Recalcitrant trollop.
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Ogbuefi2020: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lagos, the largest slum on earth

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Lagos is overrated. Lagos is only good for money making,nothing else. It's among the worst cities on earth due to foolishness of Nigeria leaders.

I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by ba7man(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Lagos, the largest slum on earth
Isn't it a shame that the Largest slum on Earth is way more developed and is more economically viable in multiples your whole region can ever hope to attain in 50yrs??
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by allstarcomic(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
EIYAH, MY GHETOO AREA SEF NO TOO GET THAT KIND WATER, WELL.
AREGBE HAS GIVING US GOOD DRAINAGE SYSTEM HERE.

ANYWAYS GUYS, MY COMEDY VIDEOS ARE OUT NOW,
I DONT MIND BEGGING FOR VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS, AS LONG AS I GET THEM.
PLEASE GUYS WATCH MY VIDEOS HERE ON YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by ellechrystal(f): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hehehehe. Thank God I moved out before it got worse. Chai. Na so I for dey swim? Chineke Imela

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by ellechrystal(f): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Agaba123 come see something oo
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by statrboiTolu(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
visijo:
is that lekki or ajegunle?
singapore.
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by goodvision12(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lakeside79:

koni da fun e ati Awon to nie, ogun la fi eje yin we

gbogbo yin ma shan ku ni!!!

Eyo Kan Kan le ma shun ku!!!

Ole

Developer osi

Go and develop the mud slide erosion devasted south east
With you illiterate rant

Omo ale

oni iranu its your people who are iliterates from a shithole.May thunder from above srtrike you dead on your bed this night,Anumpama!
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by abbey621(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
VGC is definitely different from Lekki. VGC has been a disaster from day 1, in fact new estates are using the VGC disaster as a learning reference of what not to do. It is one of the worst areas on the island in terms of flooding.
Re: PHOTOS: Lekki Main Gate Flooded by cytell56: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
247frolicboss:
Entrance and exit from VGC Lekki at a standstill due to flood

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-lekki-main-gate-flooded.html

Na today!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Bowing To President Buhari In Aso Rock (Video) / Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" / PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.