Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3212 Views)

Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OgaBuhari: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2017
ok

3 Likes

Re: . by diablos: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2017
U never get the biafra yet not to talk of visa, na calabar and akwa ibom be your problem. Don't kill yourself with high blood pressure because of Akwacross. Get a job and do something meaningful with your life undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by gameboyo: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2017
First, where are u from? Why want to decide for us what we want? U are trying to enforce ur choice on others and this u know can never work.
Why do u guys really need the Niger deltans/Akwa - cross?
Why not agitate for ur Biafra alone without seeking others to join u?
It's annoying each time I come across post like this. Can't Akwa cross agitate for self determination aswell?
Da Owo, kpong ndito Akwa Ibom Yak eba ke idem mmo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by DemonMonkey7(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2017
see person... so thats your own problem? mtcheew! but seriously i no see my Roll on... ive searched everyehere..

1 Like

Re: . by Donlip2(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Iko idad
we reject una Biafra take it is not by force to be biafran,your brothers normally used our women for blood money and we can never be rule by Igbo's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TheKingIsHere: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Majority of the indigenes of the aforementioned states do renounce being included into the Republic of Biafra.
But bear in mind that before you travel to Edo or Delta or Yoruba lands or even the North, you will pass thru Abia, Anambra and Imo and before you do that you must purchase a visa to pass thru the Biafra country before you passed over.
So why not join biafra today cos Calabar was a part of the Old Defunct Eastern Region.
I won't talk much.
Afonjas won't be happy about this.
NtoAkwaIbom you're a Biafran whether you like it or Yes

Another confused afonja liar.

People from akwa ibom and Cross River can connect to other nigerdeltan states via rivers state then connect to either delta state or bayelsa state.

They don't need abia or anambra

They are Niger deltans

11 Likes

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2017
gameboyo:
First, where are u from? Why want to decide for us what we want? U are trying to enforce ur choice on others and this u know can never work.
Why do u guys really need the Niger deltans/Akwa - cross?
Why not agitate for ur Biafra alone without seeking others to join u?
It's annoying each time I come across post like this. Can't Akwa cross agitate for self determination aswell?
Da Owo, kpong NtoAkwaIbom AkwaIbom Yak eba ke idem mmo
I'm a full blooded akwa ibomite and a Biafran. Akpabio is a Biafran so likewise Governor Udom.
But as for you Afonjas unity Beggars. We don't need you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by nototribalist: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2017
I smell Afonjas coming in here, after taking their toilet soup this afternoon. They will be angry with this OP.

They usually drink the toilet soup by this time of the day

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2017
First of all, We can Navigate everywhere we want, if we want to go to Lagos, we can go through Ikot Abasi and burst in Rivers and Navigate to Delta, and then Touch down wherever we want.

google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2017
2ndly.
You agitate for freedom and in a bid to get your own freedom you are planning on forcing anoda into slavery and servitude.

where does dat work ? in place where the slave can't fight... it's a pity for you, we can fight against it and we sure will.

2 Likes

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2017
3rdly
Akwa Ibom people unlike you western folk are not governed by SENTIMENT.. We are very very Reasonable.
Akpabio has been trying, Yes, but we don't alow that to cloud our Judgement.
Re: . by TheKingIsHere: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
I'm a full blooded akwa ibomite and a Biafran. Akpabio is a Biafran so likewise Governor Udom.
But as for you Afonjas unity Beggars. We don't need you

Another Afonja that created his account yesterday is now claiming akwa ibom. How can an akwa ibomite not know his journey from akwa ibom to delta State or other states.
Re: . by Yeligray(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2017
I no fit laugh... Dream on.
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2017
The very fact that Akpabio is Married to an Igbo woman does not in any way affect us the least.

Trust me, my best friends are Igbo, but that won't cloud me into agitating that my fellow people who do not have the slightest interest in Biafra, or what it stands for, be bound into enless servitude, which they will one day rise to fight to break away from.

Igbo and Aks are just like OIL AND WATER... both can stay comfortably in the same container, but it one cannot mix up seamlessly with the other.

3 Likes

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2017
this thread has been seized
Re: . by OgaBuhari: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Another confused liar.

People from akwa ibom and Cross River can connect to other nigerdeltan states via rivers state then connect to either delta state or bayelsa state.

They don't need abia or anambra

They are Niger deltans
it's so rather unfortunate That at your age you haven't come across the map of Nigeria talk less of Biafra's map.
Do you know how contiguous Abia and Akwa Ibom states are? They almost share the same boundaries just like cross river and Ebonyi.
Akwa ibom and Cross River and Rivers State are all Biafrans.
Thank you.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
[s]Majority of the indigenes of the aforementioned states do renounce being included into the Republic of Biafra.
But bear in mind that before you travel to Edo or Delta or Yoruba lands or even the North, you will pass thru Abia, Anambra and Imo and before you do that you must purchase a visa to pass thru the Biafra country before you passed over.
So why not join biafra today cos Calabar was a part of the Old Defunct Eastern Region.
I won't talk much.
NtoAkwaIbom you're a Biafran whether you like it or Ye[/s]s

I have watched this guy very closely in the last several minutes. After my analysis, he is a certified afonja.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Igboesika: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Majority of the indigenes of the aforementioned states do renounce being included into the Republic of Biafra.
I won't talk much.
NtoAkwaIbom you're a Biafran whether you like it or Yes
He's not from Akwaibom state, you can easily find out based on the way he's always on Biafran thread to do what he's known for. No Akwaibomite will ever do what that guy does. I don't know why you guys think that's he's from Akwaibom. I have a cousin who grew up in the north, he speaks, understands and writes Hausa language perfectly to the extent of scoring it B2 in his waec. Does that make him an Hausa man ?.. NO.
Mind you.. people's eye's re on you too.. nobody knows where you belong for now.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
as in na my Akwa Ibom ?
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
During Akpabio's era, he gave a very Juicy contract in the state to an Igbo man, to be in charge of all the lighting of the streets lights in the state..

Most people agitated fiercely against it, saying that his wife who is igbo, is using him to clean her backside.. and the fear of an Igbo wife controlled Akpabio, was among the reason that so much people in the state pledge to APC, and Akpabio knew what was coming for him, and that was why there were no Election in more than half the pooling units in the state.. as the result sheets never made it there.... the Election was a farce.
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
AKwa Ibom is about the closest state to the IGBOS, and we have been living with them for yearrrs.. However, after all those years, we have not been able to really live together..

The IGBOS talk only with their fellow IGBOS, If they live in a compound, they will live in one where all the occupants are IGBOS, and in their business they keep to themselves and threat others as non-fitting associating with (NOT ALL, BUT MOST)

Umu Ukpai, has one of the biggest church in Aks, he told non of his children to marry from AKS, and when he wanted to build a polytechnic... he took it to Igbo land..
not withstanding the fact that almost all his wealth had been generated here in Aks...

1 Like

Re: . by Krossbow123: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Na by force?
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
Plaza has a concentration of shops owned by IGBOS, walk in there and you find out that 90% of the staffs there are IGBOS, with say one or two Aks guys, one who will be the cleaner, and the other prolly as the errand guy.

so when you go in there all you hear is Igbo, it makes u feel as if u r in St Michael in Aba..
But I then if you go to Igbo land, you rarely find close to 10foreigners owning a shop, in the whole Araria Market.

So the thing with u guys is that you keep urs to urself, buy then enjoy other peoples own, while insulting them ontop, and hoping for them to kneell down and worship u guys for coming to rape them.

4 Likes

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Krossbow123:
Na by force?

hahahahaha
eyen eka, I tire oo, dem wan force us, E remain for dem to go bring chain come chain us to Biafra, after them go dey call others Unity Beggars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
hahahahaha,
I will be having such a swell Tym rubbishing u, n ur goons, u will wish u cud delete this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
The thing is, its only the Igbos in Igbo land that are under this delusion.. those that are staying in Aks do know that, Aks do not support Biafra in the least sense.
It has never participated in any protest for Nnamdi Kanu's release, it didn't partake in the sit at home thingy, and non of its elders is dumb enough to go and celebrate with NK for his release.

I STILL DONT KNOW HOW U GUYS MISSED ALL THOSE SIGNS.. I DONT JUST GET

3 Likes

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
My Signature tells you that "I am the Devil, the angel warned you about" and you still couldn't heed that.. Bhro, its like seeing fire and jumping into it..lolz
Re: . by eastsidechillz: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Who ever opened this thread just insulted the IGBO NATION

We don't need these people

I repeat, we don't need them.

This re the same people that the FG has abandoned since the creatin of this country.

They are the number one choice for house maid s and house girls because they don't even know their worth.

CALABAR port should've been the biggest port in NIGERIA due
To its proximity to the east and North

Just imagine how these Two states will be develope if these Yoruba's and Hausa monopoly on Port and investment is shifted to

AKWAIBOM and CALABAR. but this d same Country has frustrated all effort to achieve this.

AKWAIBOM today produce the largest quantity of crude yet almost all the Oil company have their headquarters in Lagos

And pay task there,

government only give them 13% derivation that even took agitation and militancy to achieve.

CALABAR LOST BAKASSI peninsula and the same NIGERIA abandoned the Indegenous people of this land to the point that

Some of them denounced their nationality.

Is it thesekind of people that we want to be part of BIAFRA?

people that don't even know their left and right.

PEOPLE that stands to benefit even more than the IGBOS in the proposed BIAFRA.

I WILL SIEZE TO SUPPORT BIAFRA IF I SEE ANOTHER THREAD TELLING THESE PEOPLE TO JOIN BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
eastsidechillz:
Who ever opened this thread just insulted the IGBO NATION

We don't need these people

I repeat, we don't need them.

Is it thesekind of people that we want to be part of BIAFRA?

people that don't even know their left and right.

PEOPLE that stands to benefit even more than the IGBOS in the proposed BIAFRA.

I WILL SIEZE TO SUPPORT BIAFRA IF I SEE ANOTHER THREAD TELLING THESE PEOPLE TO JOIN BIAFRA.

WE DONT NEED BIAFRANS WE DONT NEED..
IS IT THE BIAFRANS THAT
1. Value money more than anything ? more than everything ?
2. Biafrans that go as much are buying building and using as baby factories ? where human beings like them are being sold out to be used for whatever the buyer deems fit.

3. We don't need Biafrans, Who will go as much as packaging chalk and selling them as drugs, to unsuspecting patients who buy them, while sick and dying, with hopes of feeling better ?

4.. We don't want you Biafrans, who are destroying the names of others carrying the green card, as they go around the world pushing drugs, resulting in South Africans sending away innocent Nigerians, same as India.

5. We don't want you Biafrans, who cannot respect other Tribes.. Biafrans who will go about calling the Northerners "Born troways", calling the Westerners " Dirty, cowards,kneelers" and calling us here "HOUSE HELPS"

6. We don't want you guys... As you people go about Celebrating Corruption, You guys protested for Dasuki, Seraki, Methuh, even when some confessed to having collected stolen money.

7. Well don't want to be in Biafra with you guys, You guys have Vampire and Evans, and even when these hardened criminals have been arrested, you guys go about protesting for them to be released.
there are so much moored mbok.

8. WE DONT WANT YOU PEOPLE, Theordore Orji Ruled Abia Without as much as spraying sand anywhere for 8yrs, You guys kept quiet, and even sent him to continue as Senate, but a president was barely sworn in and you guys were busy attacking him, left right and centre behind ur keyboards.

NO PEOPLE WILL SEE ALL THESE AND STILL AGREE TO BE JOINED WITH U GUYS TILL FOREVER MORE...

ME, I will fight to the death than enslave my Children to such a morally berept country as Biafra

3 Likes

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
hahahahaha,
I will be having such a swell Tym rubbishing u, n ur goons, u will wish u cud delete this thread
mind you I'm an akwa ibomite and a certified Biafran..
Listen eyeneka it will be more better for us to be integrated into the Biafran state than to be dociled by Nigeria.
Look at your brothers, they are suffering, the Yorubas are controlling our oil wealth, the North, hausas Fulani are ruling us and yet your people are still poor and your Oron, Mbo and Okobo and Urue Offong Uruko is under developed..
Yet Namdi Kanu is fighting for you.
Brother wake up ogbeni wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” / Fighter Jets, Military Helicopters & Military Planes Flying Over Miatama, Abuja / Why Nigeria Needs To Invest More In Healthcare, Education Reforms — DFID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.