Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” (3214 Views)

Visit America And Be Absent At 2019 Election – Prophet Dares Atiku Abubakar / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by AllNews(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2018
The Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Prophet Wale Olagunju is known for his predictions.

The man of Godin the heat of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s romance with President Muhammadu Buhari had predicted that a serious fight would break out between the two leaders, a forecast that failed to come to fulfillment until recently.

In an interview with Daily Sun, the prophet provided insight into the 2019 general elections and other issues of national importance. Excerpt:

It would be recalled that a national newspaper criticized your prediction of January 1, 2017 that there was going to be a serious fight between incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari and former President Olusegun Obasanjo as a failed prophecy. Now with the turn of event, how do you react to the write up?

Well, I have written a letter to the editor and they are yet to reply. When you look at the prophecy in question, I did not indicate a date. When you talk about prophecy, it can come to fulfillment anytime and that is why we are witnessing what we are witnessing today.

The writer wrote that Obasanjo did not write any acerbic letter, not quite long after, the ex-President wrote an acerbic letter and here we are today the incumbent is probing Obasanjo’s power project, so there is serious fight now between the duo. That is a public affirmation of the prophecy.

For me, I have filed my case in the court of the Almighty God who rules and judges the affairs of men. How can someone criticize and condemn the words of the Almighty on which He places more honour than even His name.

They have committed a serious sin against the Almighty. The case is presently in the court of the Almighty that rules and judges in righteousness. I pity the writer and those behind the publication.

Now that the Federal Government has threatened to commence a probe of former President Obasanjo’s £16 billion power project, what has the Lord told you would be the result of the fight by these two elephants?

Yes, we have been hearing about probes in this country. I don’t think any reasonable thing would come out of it. What informed the probe was that Obasanjo is no more supporting Buhari. If Buhari means business, let him probe all past leaders.

Today, if you criticise President Buhari, you are in for it. If Buhari is no more probing Jonathan, why must he probe Obasanjo? Why did he single out Obasanjo, simply because the Ota man is no more supporting him?

President Buhari’s intention to run for second term in the 2019 is no more news. Does the incumbent have any divine backing to emerge winner?

In your 2018 prophecy you claimed that God told you that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo would not only forgive Atiku but that he would also throw his weight behind him in his bid for the Presidency. Considering the present political trend, are you sure this is still going to happen?

Yes, as Almighty God who knows the heart of man lives, Obasanjo will forgive and support Atiku for the presidency.

And Atiku will defeat Buhari come 2019 Presidential Election. Did you read The Sun Newspaper publication of May 27, 2018, where General Jemibewon, in an interview, vowed to stake his neck in support of Atiku’s bid for the Presidency?

So, notable Nigerians would support and root for Atiku come 2019. I am not campaigning for Atiku, whatever comes out of my mouth is based on revelation that I received from God. To me, it is idiotic and stupid for anybody to say I have collected Ghana-Must-Go from Atiku. Let us wait till 2019 and see.

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/06/17/2019-election-prophet-reveals-what-god-told-him-about-buhari-and-atiku/

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by pedrilo: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nonsense
Atiku for which country's presidency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by Horlufemi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
I don't like to curse but e no go better for anyone who vote atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by Mrnakeina(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Atikulate!
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by chriskosherbal(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
I didn't believe either but until this

The man of Godin the heat of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s romance with President Muhammadu Buhari had predicted that a serious fight would break out between the two leaders, a forecast that failed to come to fulfillment until recently.

He saw it and today is coming to pass hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by firo08(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
More prediction will come
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
I hope for neither the looter who will be to busy filling his pocket to deal with Nigeria's Fulani herdsmen/Boko terriosism or the commanding Terrorist presently sitting in Aso undecided
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by SalamRushdie: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Atiku is Nigerias next president

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by magoo10(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
If buhari could become president in 2015 anybody with a political clout can win in 2019.

The reality which everyone must take or leave is that when the main electioneering campaign begins anybody but buhari will win the 2019 election and he shall get overwhelming votes from North to west and east to south as long buhari is sent back to daura.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by zombieserum(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Horlufemi:
if you curse those that vote atiku what will we do to those that voted buhari ? bros atiku is by far better than buhari and if you talk about corruption even if you give buhari 100years he will not succeed because he is surrounded with a lot of them .
he needs to create wealth,he needs to do away with nepotism, he needs to embrace federal character, he needs to unify all the geographical regions making up Nigeria ,he needs to believe in Nigerians and her youths. making Nigerians poor can never be a proof of fighting corruption . failure to all these is corruption.
lastly buhari have come out to support the highest thief in the land who is abacha ,how then is he better than atiku.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by Horlufemi(m): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2018
zombieserum:
if you curse those that vote atiku what will we do to those that voted buhari ? bros atiku is by far better than buhari and if you talk about corruption even if you give buhari 100years he will not succeed because he is surrounded with a lot of them .
he needs to create wealth,he needs to do away with nepotism, he needs to embrace federal character, he needs to unify all the geographical regions making up Nigeria ,he needs to believe in Nigerians and her youths. making Nigerians poor can never be a proof of fighting corruption . failure to all these is corruption.
lastly buhari have come out to support the highest thief in the land who is abacha ,how then is he better than atiku.

You see yourself. There are better candidates oga. Stop recycling. All these men.
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by zombieserum(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Horlufemi:

You see yourself. There are better candidates oga. Stop recycling. All these men.
there were better candidates in 2015 when Nigerians had the opportunity of doing away with Godfatherism but a coupist and dictator was recycled to lead blindly.
right now it is about salvaging the mess we are in and there is no need deceiving ourselves there are only few politicians who can do that . atiku is one of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by Horlufemi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
zombieserum:
there were better candidates in 2015 when Nigerians had the opportunity of doing away with Godfatherism but a coupist and dictator was recycled to lead blindly.
right now it is about salvaging the mess we are in and there is no need deceiving ourselves there are only few politicians who can do that . atiku is one of them

You obviously are stinking of hypocrisy.
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by kernel507: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Horlufemi:

So... After seeing thousands of death as a result of Buhari deficiencies, you think I will make the mistake of voting him?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by Horlufemi(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
kernel507:

So... After seeing thousands of death as a result of Buhari deficiencies, you think I will make the mistake of voting him?

You really believe in your right mind that Buhari enjoys hearing people die?
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 23, 2018
For unification... Atiku would win..

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by NaijaElba(m): 4:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Funny how people still take this jeun jeun prophets serious!
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 23, 2018
"The Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Prophet Wale Olagunju is known for his predictions."

I'm glad the headline says predictions and not prophesies. Even a mad man has his own predictions about 2019 but at the end of the day, predicted results are different from actual results. undecided

I get so irritated whenever these self acclaimed Prophets and Bishops open their mouths proudly and unrepentantly lie in God's name.
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by wickyyolo: 5:09am On Jun 23, 2018
If mbaka come for another candidate all win go for him. Abegi
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by ab1x: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2018
magoo10:
If buhari could become president in 2015 anybody with a political clout can win in 2019.

The reality which everyone must take or leave is that when the main electioneering campaign begins anybody but buhari will win the 2019 election and he shall get overwhelming votes from North to west and east to south as long buhari is sent back to daura.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by dairyguru: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by kernel507: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Horlufemi:

You really believe in your right mind that Buhari enjoys hearing people die?

Can you ask same question about Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by tunjiajayi: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2018
Atiku ko, ajeku ni.
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by ovieigho(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Horlufemi:
if they ask you what Atiku's offence is now , you will be stammering ...
Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by buhariguy(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2018
magoo10:

you have said your own, nothing do you,
The same way you said your ineffectual buffoon will win south, West and north,
Even all the jobless lazy idiotic fake pastors also say so,

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: “prophet Reveals What God Told Him About Buhari And Atiku” by magoo10(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2018
buhariguy:
you have said your own, nothing do you,
The same way you said your ineffectual buffoon will win south, West and north,
Even all the jobless lazy idiotic fake pastors also say so,
oga apart from the fact that buhari has failed woefully this is not 2015 where everybody ganged up against Jonathan including the north who felt that buhari would do better if given the chance .
He will not get that type of vote in the north because it will be heavily divided same with the west and be sure of 99% vote from the south south and southeast .
Except apc and buhari are planning to rig the elections which will be an impossible task.

Join hand and be patriotic so that the dullard can be sent back to daura

(1) (Reply)

Gamble On The End Of Tinubu Dynasty In Lagos / Will Nigeria Ever Look This In Your Lifetime? / Breaking:Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Captured Nigerian Army Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.