Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) (33198 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by Sagacious4real(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
ojun50:
If u are fat jst hold yr comment until u are slim. I want to see the pix of her daughter because am so Sure she will be fat.

my Frend, ur motive is out of it: coz its not as u fink... I know some fat women who are still well packaged even @60.. both slim, curvy, thick and fat women cn still be a slay mama even at 60.. everything depends on body maintenance.
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by Peejoeee(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
MILF
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by banmee(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
thesicilian:
You forgot to tell us how many cosmetic surgeries she has done to make her "still popping"

Not necessarily. It all depends on how you treat your body especially when you are young. My wife for instance. She never drinks alcohol or soft drinks. Never eats junk food or anything exessively. She works out everyday for the last 20 years. You see her now and you'd think she was 25. Me sef no carry last. My only vice is cigarettes but I run it off everyday. At least a minimum of 2 miles. I look better, fitter and toner than most 25 year olds. Meanwhile I'm almost ............. wink

1 Like

Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by Sagacious4real(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
jimcoservices:
Wetin slay for this stockfish na. She as be, e clear
help me ask dem o! if dem cm see well package curvy woman @60 nko...
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by thesicilian: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
banmee:

Not necessarily. It all depends on how you treat your body especially when you are young. My wife for instance. She never drinks alcohol or soft drinks. Never eats junk food or anything exessively. She works out everyday for the last 20 years. You see her now and you'd think she was 25. Me sef no carry last. My only vice is cigarettes but I run it off everyday. At least a minimum of 2 miles. I look better, fitter and toner than most 25 year olds. Meanwhile I'm almost ............. wink
40?
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Her only problem is her body odour
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by banmee(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
thesicilian:

40?

40 ke? I wish. Hehehehehehehe.........
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by zcee: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chai!! If my wife dey work on her body like I swear I no go cheat on her....
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Walahi that woman's not 50
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
banmee:

Tell us na why shall you shying
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by banmee(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Tell us na why shall you shying

Continue reading. . . . .
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by Bgorgeous: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Great
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by MrCork: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
PapiNigga:
Good genes...

According to her daughter who shared the photos online, she has four children and still looks youthful with a great figure.
Amazing!

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/see-50-year-old-nigerian-mum-setting.html?m=1

angry
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by MrCork: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
PapiNigga:
Good genes...

According to her daughter who shared the photos online, she has four children and still looks youthful with a great figure.
Amazing!

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/see-50-year-old-nigerian-mum-setting.html?m=1
....slay how??...no nyansh..no booooobsi...so slay how?(no oofeense)
angry
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by redarrr(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Slay Mama!!!!!! cool cool cool

Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by thesicilian: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2017
banmee:

40 ke? I wish. Hehehehehehehe.........
Lol Well, I just assumed the most likely minimum.

1 Like

Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Shutup she's hot! Hotter than you or any of your lovelies can ever dream of being
MrCork:

....slay how??...no nyansh..no booooobsi...so slay how?(no oofeense)
angry

Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by seguno2: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2017
Still popping or still pooping? Lol.
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by Rozaytee: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2017
this is wat it means to take care of urself...not like some fat women in naija DAT be like cows
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by IdeyFindWife: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Nothing good about her...

Worn out MAMA..

We don't believe ya...just breathe out the jealousy...

Any aunty/mummy that can maintain her looks/physique like this at that age deserves a commendation.
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by queenDD(f): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Ketosis at work.
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by debspauly(f): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
;Dvery nice wait on still you see my mama.
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by debspauly(f): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
;Dvery nice wait on still you see my moma.
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by SmellingAnus(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Cool!

One of the reasons i love staying Slim!
I like them slim too cool cool cool
Re: This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I like them slim too cool cool cool
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.