Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! (883 Views)

Sudden Increase In Agitation In The South South States / Buhari Is The Chief Sponsor & Promoter Of The Agitation In Sout-east- Iwuanyanwu / Blame Ohanaeze For Violent Agitation In South East, Says Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
UN United Nigeria Resolution on peaceful, harmony co-existence of Nigeria nation, Article 1:
Abolished Northern and Southern Regions.
Section 1 Create Western and Eastern Region.
Section 2 create 8 Zones 4 Zones in each region, Western and Eastern.
Section 3 create States in each Zone of the two Regions, Western and Eastern.
Voted by all Nation members.
All UN member Nation agreed that Nigeria is one and indivisible Country
UN RESOLUTION JUNE 24/2017.

WESTERN REGION
Northwest
West central
West
Southwest

EASTERN REGION
Northeast
East central
East
Southeast

Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
States in the Zones of each region
WESTERN REGION
Northwest: Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina Kebbi, Zamfara
West central: Kwara, Niger, kogi, FCT
West:Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Lagos
Southwest: Edo, Delta, Bayelsa
EASTERN REGION
Northeast: Borno, Yobe, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa
East central: Platau, Nasawara, Taraba, Benue
East: Ebonyi, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu
Southeast: Rivers, Akwaibom, Cross Rivers
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
All the conflicts...Religious, Ethnicity, Regional Agitation,Fulani herdsmen menace, Resources had been put to an halt for peaceful co-existence of Nigeria nation.
Now there is equity and fairness to the two regions:
Oil reserve is the West and in the east!
Muslim is in the West and in the East!
Christian is in the West and in the East!
Almagiri is in the West and in the East!
Boko is in the West and in the East!
Herdsmen is in the West and in the East!
Farmer is in the west and in the East!
Yoruba is in the west igbo is in the East!
There is equity and fair play in the Western and Eastern Region.
oladeebo from UN Abuja.
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by psucc(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Does that erode the religion inclination that divides us more than the civil war?
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by YorubaMod(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
oladeebo:
UN United Nigeria Resolution on peaceful, harmony co-existence of Nigeria nation, Article 1:

WESTERN REGION
Northwest
West central
West
Southwest

EASTERN REGION
Northeast
East central
East
Southeast

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by PDJT: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
-I smell Afonjaism! cheesy
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
psucc:
Does that erode the religion inclination that divides us more than the civil war?
good of you!
it will!
All, I said All, the Nigerian conflicts known, related to North and South Regions, it divided us more than united us and politicians were using it for their own selfish political gain.
If western and Eastern region implemented today, all the agitation will die down!

1 Like

Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
PDJT:
-I smell Afonjaism! cheesy
IQ!
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by PDJT: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
oladeebo:

IQ!

-What do you mean, I no talk well? grin
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
PDJT:

-What do you mean, I no talk well? grin
I mean Western & Eastern region policy will Safe Nigeria nation!
right!
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by PDJT: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
oladeebo:

I mean Western & Eastern region policy will Safe Nigeria nation!
right!

-Lol. It's back to school for you, to learn the difference between "Save" and "Safe".

-Good luck with saving Nigeria. I'm out. Bye!
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
The Northern region is large in landmass, If we allow the people to multiply into large numbers there is posibility that they will overun us with their backword ideologies somedays. I will suggest we find a way to constantly reduce the people in Nothern region of Nigeria, if we are to prevent them from islamising Nigeria someday
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
PDJT:

-Lol. It's back to school for you, to learn the difference between "Save" and "Safe".

-Good luck with saving Nigeria. I'm out. Bye!
"It's back to school for you, to learn the difference between "Save" and "Safe"."
hun-un!
anything but English!
but:
I wish you a biafra independent day celebration night dream and a wake-up in Nigeria tomorrow morning!
good night!
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
ydass:
The Northern region is large in landmass, If we allow the people to multiply into large numbers there is posibility that they will overun us with their backword ideologies somedays. I will suggest we find a way to constantly reduce the people in Nothern region of Nigeria if we are to prevent islamitising Nigeria someday
go through the passage again:
No more Northerner & Southerner, islam or christian region, get it right?:
Its now Western and Eastern Region with equal, christian and Muslim in each region.
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by NCP: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
oladeebo:

WESTERN REGION
Northwest
West central
West
Southwest

EASTERN REGION
Northeast
East central
East
Southeast

Links will be useful.
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
NCP:

Links will be useful.
study the map and tell us your opinion
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by NCP: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2017
oladeebo:
study the map and tell us your opinion

Provide a link to the UN Resolution.
Re: Un Resolution, Article 1/2017 Section 1, 2, 3. Resolved Agitation In Nigeria! by oladeebo: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
NCP:

Provide a link to the UN Resolution.
preamble of the constitution, we the people of the federal republic of Nigeria having decided to live together as a united nation under God UN
Go to Nigeria Constitution!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: We Agree To Publish Names Of Looters – FG / The New Meaning Of Ipob By Emma Powerful / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Rail Line To Start Operation In June 2018- Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.