Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* (18148 Views)

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur / The Ankara Style People Wore To See Black Panther In Cinema - Ankara Xclusive / My Fashion Today Check Funke Akindele And Mercy Aigbe Latest Ankara Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Victornezzar: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Honips:
fine bro, thanks
Okay gan read ur bible again 4 wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Okay gan read ur bible again 4 wisdom grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Prince4945:
Lol, gay ass mofo grin
give me your girlfriend for the night and come back the next day to call me gay shocked

8 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Preca:
I'm speechless...really speechless
Speak your mind

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by asoj12(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Honips:
Well i want to change that trend. I want to create a Fashion trend for people who can't afford original Gucci and
Versace but still look better than those who do.
didn't knw sha, bt you shld hv said that earlier n others yabbing you u wuld hv seen that coming..........u better go and be reading ur book.!shior

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by FitnessDoctor: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Honips:
Well i want to change that trend. I want to create a Fashion trend for people who can't afford original Gucci and Versace but still look better than those who do.
Before setting off something you have to first understand your audience and what they want to see. no matter how good you think your brand is, if other people dont think it is good enough then you will never sell.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nigga you look like those niggas on the streets of UPPER IWEKA in ONITSHA NIGGA you look malnourished nobody will like to even associate you were even bashing people who tried so hard to be polite You're paranoid just smoke some weed

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
ak33n:
dude..

lmfao..

this ain't fashion..

do you even know what fashionista means?

is that the only shoe you've got ??
I was expecting you'd have so many things to show..

stop embarrassing yourself and take all these pictures down

N.B. Eat something.. cry

airforce1 commann carry your bruva
What does fashionista mean then? undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Before setting off something you have to first understand your audience and what they want to see. no matter how good you think your brand is, if other people dont think it is good enough then you will never sell.
lol successful people don't think like you do bro. I rep the Honips brand. You can see the logo on my red tees in the second pic wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by debspauly(f): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
no six abs ....too bony ...looking too ordinary ...lolz how people define fashionista.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by debspauly(f): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
no six abs ....too bony ...looking too ordinary ...lolz how people define fashionista.

abeg make I dey go b4 somebody go say I dey insult am.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by FitnessDoctor: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Honips:
lol successful people don't think like you do bro. I rep the Honips brand. You can see the logo on my red tees in the second pic wink
Remember this name Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Remember this name Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Alright bro I'll look out for you cool
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Abang52:
Nigga you look like those niggas on the streets of UPPER IWEKA in ONITSHA
NIGGA you look malnourished nobody will like to even associate
you were even bashing people who tried so hard to be polite
You're paranoid just smoke some weed
okay bro, you've been noticed.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
debspauly:
dear what do you mean by too "ordinary"?
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Daddy.. grin

So, u juz got back eehn.. wink how far na?

Mummy grin , yeah just got back . I am fine, just missing the baby grin
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by agohmamuda(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
I dont know who you are BUt; I'll find you.
When i do ....... you making me hate fashion. Lol
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
ok abeg this your glasses doent even suit the shape of your face...there alot to say but I don't wanna hurt your fashion sense,though it doesn't make sense shaa...my 2cent#

4 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by sleeknick: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
U be like fowl...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by jakandeola(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Safiaa:
I've already told you..what you need to do. Im not going to chase after you. If you wanna get to know me...then you know what to do.
wat God has join togeda jacksparrow127 happy married life in adv
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Safiaa(f): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Did you not see the whatsapp contact? undecided
send me a pm..I'll send u my number and you can hit me up.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Honips:
okay bro, you've been noticed.
don't give one Bleep just gave you legitimate advice take or leave
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Safiaa:
send me a pm..I'll send u my number and you can hit me up.
why can you not whatsapp me straight away?
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
sekxy:
ok abeg this your glasses doent even suit the shape of your face...there alot to say but I don't wanna hurt your fashion sense,though it doesn't make sense shaa...my 2cent#
say what you feel dear, it'll make me improve. I posted the pictures here to get mixed reactions. Thanks
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Babtossdan(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Can we donate to help your ministry, this one you're looking like someone going to class, fashionista my foot...

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Babtossdan:
Can we donate to help your ministry, this one you're looking like someone going to class, fashionista my foot...

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Abang52:

don't give one Bleep just gave you legitimate advice
take or leave
Ok undecided
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thanks all. Lalasticlala you could help put in the front page to get a wider view. Thanks
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2017
SingleDad:

Mummy grin , yeah just got back . I am fine, just missing the baby grin

Uuuhh...

Is this ur main Dad? What happen to the other one? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Uuuhh...

Is this ur main Dad? What happen to the other one? cheesy

Yeah, this is my main mum. I was locked up in U.S.A jail, so i decided to use alternative Visa for the short time grin , but now I am free, grin , so I am back with my main Visa honey. grin . Hope nobody touched you while i was away cheesy ? .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 26, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah, this is my main mum. I was locked up in U.S.A jail, so i decided to use alternative Visa for the short time grin , but now I am free, grin , so I am back with my main Visa honey. grin . Hope nobody touched you while i was away cheesy ? .

Oohh i see grin

Well, good to see u back..
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by optional1(f): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Op, you have an average height and that is a plus.

Go to the gym, work out, get some abs and muscles, *they* you try out these photos again.

You look so lean, and it isn't a good one!!

Thank me later...

[b]
BiafraBushBoy:

*they* you try out these photos again.

undecided undecided Professor in English Language Chairman of Linguistic.. grin cheesy grin

So no body saw this up there.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Undie Emmanuella Wins Miss South-South Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Carmelita Walks Out Of Stage As Contestants Fight Over Crown In Miss Diplomacy / 15 Simple And Different Ways To Tying A Head Turban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.