Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* (18101 Views)

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur / The Ankara Style People Wore To See Black Panther In Cinema - Ankara Xclusive / My Fashion Today Check Funke Akindele And Mercy Aigbe Latest Ankara Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by dingbang(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127

Like seriously... grin you dey fall hands
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Pearstep: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
lol........don't crucify him biko.....at least he is doing something he loves and I hope he gets there

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by watchindelta(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
lol so funy coment looooooooooool grin i don naf pisssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Ajicold(f): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
If This What Fashionista Means Then Am A Fashionista Too!
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by RapportNaija(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2017
Haha fashionista nla!!!

Anyways hop here to see what Parents should never do to their child
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by misano(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2017
What is dis? Can't see anything reasonable here. I'm out.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by thousandreason(f): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2017
In my opinion tho, I think you should put fashion aside for now and focus on eating well and eating good food

Thank me later
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by watchindelta(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
even my body without putting on shit is a fashionista. op u try undecided
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

What about the shoe embarassed its is nice na .. seen worse
Or is cause it's not name brand could be CLARKS sad
I think he sees himself as a quirky character like for instance the leather jacket in the hot sun .. must be fashion movement cause nobody does that so maybe his different ... what he means
I really don't care about his shoes. His combination are odd for a fashionista. Perhaps on a normal day he could rock his wears. He lacks fashion sense, actually.

That's by the way, how are you?.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by ogtavia(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2017
yeah... if we were all Ugandans...then you would be the only one with the fashion sense..
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Lalas247(f): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
I really don't care about his shoes. His combination are odd for a fashionista. Perhaps on a normal day he could rock his wears. He lacks fashion sense, actually.

That's by the way, how are you?.

Lol maybe his learning give him chance biko
Yes Hun I'm good well rested .. you? R u off
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Noblewhiz(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2017
Nice one Mehn
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by iamkingzlee(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

I don kuku tie u and jack for that apple tree in my back garden grin no beg me o
How's u cheesy
Oluwa oh!! So na you do make my life dey laik this fa? I'm good. same ol' place where you throwey me keep. How body?
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
Jacksparr0w127

Like seriously... grin you dey fall hands
what?
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Is that missclassy grin makes sense o
I have no clue still
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol maybe his learning give him chance biko
Yes Hun I'm good well rested .. you? R u off
I'm working today, no public holiday for me. grin
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by toprealman: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
You need to work on your style. It's not anything breath taking. This picture above me is probably the worst. You're wearing a suit jacket, then you tied a shirt around your waist, rolled up your trousers, with shoes that don't match. Please try and work on it. We all start from somewhere anyway
And the rolled up trouser is even "baggy" not fitted. "Fashionista" OP at best I will score you 1/10. 1 for effort.
Saw this jacket-trouser combo, had to go look for it.....and I got it!
On the flip side, don't give up, Vic o appeared on MTV with his wack rap songs.....who know? In naija, anything goes.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by ApBlaze10: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2017
Mtcheeew! Man you look like a village boy. I thought i could see a learn-able trend especially for gentlemen.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by goldedprince: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2017
spend more money on your skin and try to chop more food.
avoid fake versace and gucci, i can go on and on but you have to pay me
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by allstarcomic(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
TROUBLE JUST DEY IM OWN JEJE AND ONE FASHIONISTA CUN WAKE AM...

ABEG

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by CirocBoi(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2017
See he head like pileloader..... Smellos
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by ebby9z(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
I've already told you..what you need to do. Im not going to chase after you. If you wanna get to know me...then you know what to do.
hmmm...just passing.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2017
It takes a bit of gut to post those pics. So I'll give it to you. You are bold. But a fashionista is someone who set new trends in fashion, who is not afraid to try something new. When you step out people should look twice and go "wait a minute..... I think I'd like to try what this guy is wearing". Nothing like that in your combo.
You mention that you have a concept that people can look good without wearing high end expensive desingner items. That is a nice concept but you can't achieve that by wearing fakes.
It's a too start though it's not entirely a disaster.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by labake1(f): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Was expecting Agbada
It's hight we embraced our culture

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by DianaJ(f): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin grin fashionist indeed
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2017
I like dis op, he is dressing like us ordinary people, welcome to the Ikemen club bro. As a fellow member i will like to advice you to get some abs( even three go suffice) & some body meat too( but just a bit) cause no wan is as skinny as you for d club.

lol, Gudluck Honips
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by ebby9z(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2017
I swear you Nairalanders no get joy at all...oh boy, see trolling. But on a more serious note, these criticisms might seem harsh but if you could work on those things , you'd have them to thank later.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by maxiquadrian(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Maybe Op has been decieved by his colleagues, so he now carry the pride to nairaland where millions of eyes wil see, thousands of hands will access, comment nd only few reasonable minds will comment and appreciate but not judgemental.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by MedusaClad: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2017
ak33n:
dude..

lmfao..

this ain't fashion..

do you even know what fashionista means?

is that the only shoe you've got ??
I was expecting you'd have so many things to show..

stop embarrassing yourself and take all these pictures down

N.B. Eat something.. cry

airforce1 commann carry your bruva

Hey!! I hope you're joking, ps don't diss the nigg3r though. He's bold, and he was ready for negative comments too. I suggest he doesn't take the pics down, others can laugh and he can learn from the comments. We've all got to aspire to sumthing other than -you know - kidnapping etc.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by nwaanambra1(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
I've already told you..what you need to do. Im not going to chase after you. If you wanna get to know me...then you know what to do.

the guy is dulling!

just tell me what to do for you!

i have 30 billion for my 'accantiooo' my money na ya ownoo! my baby! cool

just say wat you want abeg!

no gra gra! cheesy
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by ebby9z(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
allstarcomic:
TROUBLE JUST DEY IM OWN JEJE AND ONE FASHIONISTA CUN WAKE AM...

ABEG

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS? YOU CAN WATCH THEM HERE ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYPFFfIGDxE&index=1&list=PLY7Fos48tYceFx6LDXQngQto1ChruUlvs
ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK PUTTING THAT TOGETHER,
WATCH SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE, NA BEG I DEY BEG.
IF YOU NO ENJOY THE SKIT, I GO RETURN YOUR MB. SURE!
DONT FORGET TO TALK TO ME ON WHATSAPP IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU SHOW LOVE
Pls return my MB!!!
And while you're at it, kindly fire your video editor. He's the one your village people sent to block your progress. Take my advice seriously and all will be well with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos / New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses For 4000 / Exfoliating/peeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.