Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* (18112 Views)

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur / The Ankara Style People Wore To See Black Panther In Cinema - Ankara Xclusive / My Fashion Today Check Funke Akindele And Mercy Aigbe Latest Ankara Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by darlenese(f): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2017
u get confidence sha.

for me I will reserve my insult but will advise u to feed those bones of urs instead of wasting ur money on those trashy clothes u call fashion
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by fapcrook(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Well done, even not good , but you still need to start from somewhere and improve on your fashion sense, just ignore some comments and keep loving what you are doing and listen to constructive criticism
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Lushka(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2017
grin grin angry Notin wey pesn no go see for dis recession. Na so kolo dey take start. Unemployment........ the hustle is really real.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Peterosky(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Op abeg no vex, where is the fashion style? coz I'm not seeing any thing on this thread.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2017
It takes a bit of gut to post those pics. So I'll give it to you. You are bold. But a fashionista is someone who set new trends in fashion, who is not afraid to try something new. When you step out people should look twice and go "wait a minute..... I think I'd like to try what this guy is wearing". Nothing like that in your combo.
You mention that you have a concept that people can look good without wearing high end expensive desingner items. That is a nice concept but you can't achieve that by wearing fakes.
Which segment of the market/which age group/educational/social group are you targeting? You need to define this.
The guy behind the camera is good, the bicycle is a nice touch so I think you have a nice team working with you
It's an Ok start though. Its not entirely a disaster.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Kashbwoyjnr: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Honips:
Well i want to change that trend. I want to create a Fashion trend for people who can't afford original Gucci and Versace but still look better than those who do.
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Hennreyblinks(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2017
pls pour cold water on me nd buy me tin milk wen i faint
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2017
What the hell is this grin grin
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by afezy110(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
bros uno try at all.. wetin be this? here no be 2go o
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by sugarsoul(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
I've already told you..what you need to do. Im not going to chase after you. If you wanna get to know me...then you know what to do.
Hey lovely, can you spell out the conditions again? I missed them earlier..
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Lalas247(f): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
I'm working today, no public holiday for me. grin
Oh thought you on holiday grin Today just slow men .. waiting for delivery
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by judgedredd22(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2017
SingleDad:

Mummy grin , yeah just got back . I am fine, just missing the baby grin

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by optional1(f): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Madam... are you stalking me or what?

Can't you detect a typo error from a smartphone?

Now piss off my mention... fuglyy little thing.

undecided see your life

so u wanna give a stup!d excuse with smartphone..
trying to tell the whole world u got a new smartphone..

Professor in english language you are too big for this biko. Do the little correction and stop forming you know everything in english and blaming your borrowed smartphone.
Stop showing off ur stup!d attitude biko...

Take care you know i will alwayz love you.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Lalas247(f): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Oluwa oh!! So na you do make my life dey laik this fa? I'm good. same ol' place where you throwey me keep. How body?
Who throwey u shocked no b u abandon ur girl for this cold
Tink say u no dey nl seff .. hope u are good wink
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Lalas247(f): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I have no clue still
Was Classy female ? If yes then it's her
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by elantraceey(f): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2017
I love your confidence , you don't have to do things like every one else, uniqueness is good but being beautifully unique is what is attractive, you haven't definitely gotten that yet. Just keep trying.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by caniva(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2017
cry cry cry Ee'yah! I feel like crying for your sense of fashion. cry cry cry

Who kom do you like this?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by maisauki: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
And this made front page? NL ds days sef
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by arewaboy01(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
nigga come jos...u go knw say u dy learn work asin u never start dy learn work...#irepjaytown
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by jakandeola(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:

undecided see your life

so u wanna give a stup!d excuse with smartphone..
trying to tell the whole world u got a new smartphone..

Professor in english language you are too big for this biko. Do the little correction and stop forming you know everything in english and blaming your borrowed smartphone.
Stop showing off ur stup!d attitude biko...

Take care you know i will alwayz love you.
baby ignore him his a kid
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Sirambassador(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Honips:
More

Shaking my head
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by optional1(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
jakandeola:
baby ignore him his a kid

the thing way dey vex me be say,
the guy too dey form say e sabi everything for english dictionary....

He is already a trash.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Op, you have an average height and that is a plus.

Go to the gym, work out, get some abs and muscles, they you try out these photos again.

You look so lean, and it isn't a good one!!

Thank me later...
Lol bro body building has nufn to do with fashion. Fashion gotta do with the clothes you wear and how well you wear dem and the OPs clothes re just ordinary
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by optional1(f): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Fvck you and your love. Do I look like a lowlife to you?

Go find your level and love them!!

Fvck off my mention!!

lolz
if they ask you now, if you have beef with me before, i guess your answer will be no...

When will you grow up for God sake? undecided

Anyway i love you because we have a lot in common and you know them...

See you in the next room but before then always take care of yourself okay...
Bye!
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Lol bro body building has nufn to do with fashion. Fashion gotta do with the clothes you wear and how well you wear dem and the OPs clothes re just ordinary

Since you gat more experience in fashion... I will take that from you... cheesy

I no sabi fashion sha.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by Ejos1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
This guy is either from the North or from Akwa ibom.... Lols...
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:

lolz
if they ask you now, if you have beef with me before, i guess your answer will be no...

When will you grow up for God sake? undecided

Anyway i love you because we have a lot in common and you know them...

See you in the next room but before then always take care of yourself okay...
Bye!

Hmmm... nawa oo..

No wahala sha.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by optional1(f): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hmmm... nawa oo..

No wahala sha.

your head has come back to normal

thank Jah..
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by SEHHYTEX(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
not bad bro for a start. keep working hard. #Statisticians
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:

your head has come back to normal

thank Jah..

Abeg bye.
Re: Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* by DavidEsq(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
ak33n:
dude..

lmfao..

this ain't fashion..

do you even know what fashionista means?

is that the only shoe you've got ??
I was expecting you'd have so many things to show..

stop embarrassing yourself and take all these pictures down

N.B. Eat something.. cry

airforce1 commann carry your bruva
They yaf kee OP's career, after borrowing all diz clothes. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Pls wr is dat man selling space to faint? I want to faint on the chair with fan cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exfoliating/peeling / All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.