Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public (1990 Views)

Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Young03(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
[b] I was at new market this morning to buy food stuffs, there was this guy between the age of 30-35 , shouting and dragging a lady's handbag. I walked up to them to know what the problem was. The guy explained that he paid the girl #2500 for sex and the lady ran away with her money. he said after giving her the money in his room, the girl said she wants to buy indomie, and she never returned.

People started gathering to know how far, the girl said he don't even know the guy,that they never met before. All of a sudden, the girl boyfriend came to the scene to know what's happening, the guy explained everything to him, The boyfriend froze, he said he has been suspecting his girlfriend, that's why he has to change the girl sim card.He (bf) asked the girl if she had anything to do with the guy, she denied knowing the man.The man said he has evidence to proof everything.He asked the girl to leave the handbag,that if she call d girl number and it didn't ring inside the bag,that means he's a liar.

He dialled her number and it rang inside the bag, the girl said he don't know how the man got her number,. The boyfriend out of anger ,slapped her. The girl still maintained that she don't know the man. The man said he has a second evidence, that his gonna show us the six missed calls the lady gave her when she called him to ask for directions to his house. The boyfriend saw that one again and slapped the girl again, the girl removed her high hills and wanted to use it to break her bfs head. I blocked her. we asked the bf if truly the girl is his gf. He said the girl is his gf, that the girl has been staying with her since one week,in fact that the girl was on her way to his house before the incident. she denied the guy also, that he's not her bf, that she had a deal with the guy . That she's based in abuja and that's where her boyfriend stays and not Benin city. The guy (bf) nearly fell down. I told him peter denied Jesus so he should accept it like that. He told me,he will turn the girl to a sex partner n he will make sure all his friends sleeps with her,since she has admitted that she's a runs girl.The man she duped of #2500 was still dragging the handbag ,when he opened the bag,it was only a Nokia torchlight phone and Mary Kay inside,the girl don't even have #5 with her. a guy their brought out #2000 and gave the man, he said he won't collect till it completed, The man put back his money and left. After everything the man went home empty hand because the girl had no money with her.

The boyfriend cuddled her and took her home.

Now my questions are:

1.If ur the man she duped of #2500 ,what will u do?

2. If ur the bf she denied in public,what will u do?

Lastly , I fear most girls that grew up in Benin city.

mynd44 iam back from the week3s ban u gave me

lalaticlala, seun , wetin u go do for this matter?([/b]
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by swiz123(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Op..why them give you ban
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
So, instead of minding ur own biznazz u dey carry wahala of other ppol for NL eehn..

Now, u don forget buy ur own food coz u been investigating such mess...Chinekee...u even told the guy that Peter denied Jezzus !

4 Likes

Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by pasqal09: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
So, instead of minding ur own biznazz u dey carry wahala of other ppol for NL eehn..

Now, u don forget buy ur own food coz u been investigating such mess...Chinekee...u even told the guy that Peter denied Jezzus !

This is the reason why Nigeria will neva improve.....

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Young03(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
swiz123:
Op..why them give you ban

Because I said Ogun people like rituals like mad

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Young03(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

so if ur d girl, u will do dsame thing

NNE fear God oo

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Girl is nothing but trouble... No good at all
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Young03(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Girl is nothing but trouble... No good at all

aswear I weak when she denied her bf

Nigerian girls u mean abi
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by swiz123(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Young03:

That mod must be madt walahi
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
As a girl, be/do anything - I can handle it. But the one thing I can't take is a girl that prevaricates.

Can't deal.
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Young03(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
swiz123:
That mod must be madt walahi

na that useless mod
mynd nah
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by middlebeltboy: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Young03:

na that useless mod
mynd nah
that mynd is a robort
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by nddydamzi(f): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
op number question should be 3.if you where in my(op)shoes would you murder English this way?
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by nddydamzi(f): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
op number 3 question should be 3.if you where in my(op)shoes would you murder English this way? thanks

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Young03:

And flattinos like selling drugs
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Answer my own first, Op when the mod banned you, what did you do?
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by sleeknick: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Heheheh.... #2500

Na wa.. . The way kpekus cheap these days ehn... overfeeding dey worry me sef
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Young03(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Answer my own first, Op when the mod banned you, what did you do?

I get alternate.moniker nah

e hot pass this main one

so I gave IDGAF style

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Young03(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
sleeknick:
Heheheh.... #2500

Na wa.. . The way kpekus cheap these days ehn... overfeeding dey worry me sef

bros, we even dey the d guy say, he too pay for the kpekus

1k for do
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by julioralph(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
shocked
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by adegwurulez(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Young03:
a guy their brought out #2000 and gave the man, he said he won't collect till it completed, The man put back his money and left. After everything the man went home empty hand because the girl had no money with her.

The boyfriend
This dude is the real MVP of the match
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by Nltaliban(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin
Re: How A Girl Denied Knowing Her Boyfriend In Public by ekensi01: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Op just tell the guy to pm me for technique to collect his money with gain. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only / I'm Tired Of Olosho, I Need Girlfriend With Big Yansh / This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.