Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb (423 Views)

What A Guy Posted On His Facebook: "All Ladies Are Animals" / You All Ladies Should Live A Life And Not A Lie!!! / A must see for all ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb by Martin0(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
TIPS TO ALL LADIES
1.Success is not sexually transmitted, so stop sleeping with successful men and work hard.
2. Please do not wear the same weave for nine months, its not pregnancy
3. Half naked girls are hot, well dressed girls are beautiful, hell is hot, heaven is beautiful.
4. Stop saying you cannot date a man who lives with his mother yet you're dating a man who lives with his wife.
5. Do not look at what a guy drives but what drives him.
6. Before You call a guy ugly, remember 95% of Your beauty can be removed by a towel. Well am not included.
7. When you were in campus you dated married men, when you get married you say you cant share a man, relax ma sister its pay time.
8. Lastly learn to call and consult God and not your neighbor
Re: Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb by Victornezzar: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Op nice thread I must say
Happy 4 u Bro
But we need a thread on how 2 spot a good gal with a nice history
Re: Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb by newyorks(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op nice thread I must say
Happy 4 u Bro
But we need a thread on how 2 spot a good gal with a nice history
u know where to find them. think, think bro.
Re: Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb by Victornezzar: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
newyorks:
u know where to find them. think, think bro.
saw 1 in church today
grin
she was nau running
i swear dose ushers just spoilt my plan
Re: Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb by newyorks(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

saw 1 in church today
grin
she was nau running
i swear dose ushers just spoilt my plan
chai bros u cari woman for mind entr church ni?
Re: Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb by Victornezzar: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
newyorks:
chai bros u cari woman for mind entr church ni?
lol
gave her my number last week but she no call
so I decided 2 check up on her tongue
Re: Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb by newyorks(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
gave her my number last week but she no call
so I decided 2 check up on her tongue
she motivated ur going to church, i understand. is a condition given to u. hahaha
Re: Tips To All Ladies--==«{£xclusively Baby}»redb by Victornezzar: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
newyorks:
she motivated ur going to church, i understand. is a condition given to u. hahaha
lol she dey craze

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girl… / Please Help Me Visit My Site I Go Die OOOOOO! / This Is Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.