Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (26806 Views)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:
You can take a man out of the street, but can not take the street out of the man.

It still shows on her.
..nope...it does not still show in her...whats shows is your inability to come to terms with the fact that she has been blessed and lifted up far above what you would ever attain.....Grow up...stop hating.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2017
snowblaq:

..nope...it does not still show in her...whats shows is your inability to come to terms with the fact that she has been blessed and lifted up far above what you would ever attain.....Grow up...stop hating.

You do not know me, neither do you know what I sit on materially to allude envy to me.

Will let your ignorant, childish expression pass.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by slimzzysweet(f): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Dressed like Debbie.................. somebori of bbn 2017
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

You do not know me, neither do you know what I sit on materially to allude envy to me.

Will let your ignorant, childish expression pass.

Take ur own advice..stick it up ur hating ass....you do not know that lady either but you felt you had a right to say trash about her...you do not know her..neither do you know what she sits on materially.....so stop envying her too.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2017
snowblaq:

Take ur own advice..stick it up ur hating ass....you do not know that lady either but you felt you had a right to say trash about her...you do not know her..neither do you know what she sits on materially.....so stop envying her too.

child.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by pinkcita: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:
You can take a man out of the street, but can not take the street out of the man.

It still shows on her.
You actually mean that you can pour a maple syrup on a dog shit but that doesn't make it a pan cake...Lol...this girl still looks too local...free I no take lol
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by farem: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

It still shows on her.
How I wish we can see your own streetless pic
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by farem: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

It still shows on her.
How I wish we can see your own streetless pic. But you dare not!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by farem: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2017
Tequilah:

Can she speak proper English now?
What would that do for you? The proper English you speak hasn't changed your improper situation, has it?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by omoelerin1: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

It still shows on her.
YOUR COMMENT DEPICTS ENVY INDUCED SADNESS. MANY SUCCSEFUL PEOPLE TODAY HAVE ONCE HAD THEIR TOUGH TIME IN THE PAST
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by emmaadigun(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Flexygist:
Breadseller turned star,Olajumoke stepped out for the launch of her reality show today in this intricately designed dress. She was styled by Toyin Lawani..

Do You like it ?

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/25/checkout-olajumokes-look-to-the-launch-of-her-reality-show/

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by omoelerin1: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
speezyWears:

Just as your comments reek of poverty and wretchedness
that is not a big deal. even your for-fathers have also suffered from poverty and wretchedness in the past. is it because you now have little priviledge, perhaps you are even poorer than church mice who knows?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
luvinhubby:

It still shows on her.
Amebo!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by Tequilah: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
farem:
What would that do for you?
The proper English you speak hasn't changed your improper situation, has it?
Danty37:
Go and teach her na if she can't speak your so called proper English.. Nonsense...
Anticqz:
what ur biznez if she does or doesn't? if u don't have better tins to say shut up and sleep. ode lasan
I am not the one who wants to host a reality show on TV. It is your Jumoke. So unless the rules of good diction, clear expression and proper elocution for aspiring presenters on TV has changed, I do not see how Jumoke with her poor grasp of spoken English, would make a good presenter. or is she going to host the show in Yoruba? There is no need for insults. It is such a simple question.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) by donqx: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success / E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year / Davido Globe Trots In A Private Jet(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.