Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. (8198 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Why We Should Have An Encounter With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by luvmijeje(f): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Thepasserby:
I have quite a lot to tell you about this. Please do send me a mail and we can discuss better... There are a lot of baby Christians and God-haters on nairaland who will not understand what I have to say. You can see my email in my signature.

Shalom.. .

Please share it with us here. You will be surprised there are a lot people you are and you will encourage with your words.

I read an online article recently that really blessed my life. Sir it was written when I was still in a diaper.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by kelrob: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
luvmijeje:

Bros, don't be angry with them. They're doing their father’s work. As you get deep with God, you will understand better.

Sir, I also had an encounter with Christ during a 7 days programme in our Church. The title of the Programme is simply Holy Spirit.

What I experience During and after the programme was much more than you experienced.

But I'll share with you one of the things I experienced. I started dreaming....... I rarely remember my dreams before then. I'm not just dreaming, I was interpreting my dreams. I've dreamt Close to 500 dreams and visions and interpreted more than that.

And I've seen close to 100 manifestation of my dreams and visions. And my sister told me of one 2days ago.

Sir,what you are feeling is one of the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. Do not panic. He will reveal what it means to you.

Read His words, ensure you don't do anything that will makes it to depart from you. Continue your service to Him.

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by kelrob: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good day guys let me start by saying this.. I am not sick I have gone to see the doctor already.

Before I went to see the doctor this afternoon I prayed to God that he should speak to me cos part of me was scared due to what I was seeing on this thread and the research I made concerning parkiston like someone suggested, tho I still have my Faith and Love of God intact.

I know the ignorant ones won't believe what I am about to say.

After praying I decided to read my bible.

was about reading the book of Jobs when for some Unknown reason I switched to the book of judges. my plan was to.read two chapters and then I encountered Judges 6:23 while reading. which has settled it for me.

You see I was already thinking about if it was really a disease and death.

And so I called my friend (the one we prayed together) God bless her for me. I told her everything.

And she has made me understand some certain things, and she reminded me again what my mission on earth was.

Thank you guys. also I have seen someone like me too who has been in something similar and still in it.

here is the link
https://www.christianforums.com/threads/why-do-peoples-hand-shake-sometimes-when-the-holy-spirit-falls-on-them.7271006/
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by luvmijeje(f): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
kelrob:
Good day guys let me start by saying this.. I am not sick I have gone to see the doctor already.

Before I went to see the doctor this afternoon I prayed to God that he should speak to me cos part of me was scared due to what I was seeing on this thread and the research I made concerning parkiston like someone suggested, tho I still have my Faith and Love of God intact.

was about reading the book of Jobs when for some Unknown reason I switched to the book of judges. my plan was to.read two chapters and then I encountered Judges 6:23 while reading. which has settled it for me.

And so I called my friend (the one we prayed together) God bless her for me. I told her everything.

And she has made me understand some certain things, and she reminded me again what my mission on earth was.

Thank you guys. also I have seen someone like me too who has been in something similar and still in it.

here is the link
https://www.christianforums.com/threads/why-do-peoples-hand-shake-sometimes-when-the-holy-spirit-falls-on-them.7271006/

Eyahhh.. .. .. Atheists desist from doing your father's works. If something is beyond your reasoning, it's not a must you must comment.

You are tampering with something that has a far reaching consequences.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Student125(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
With the way Africans have encounter with God, I just imagine y Jesus didn't come from this continent.
Religion(Christianity) is like Hiroshima bomb, its full potential was known after it was dropped during second WW so also Christianity main goal (mental captivity) was fully established in Africa.
If you guys encounter anything, I am confident they are jinn.
The same jinn some Alfa uses, pastors, herbalist, witch & wizard for miracle, magic etc. Just like humans, there are good , bad and powerful once too. Stop making fool of yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Teetotaler: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Student125:
With the way Africans encounter God, I just imagine y Jesus didn't come from this continent.
Religion(Christianity) is like Hiroshima bomb, its full potential was known after it was dropped during second WW so also Christianity main goal (mental captivity) was fully established in Africa.
The same jinn some Alfa uses, pastors, herbalist, witch & wizard for miracle, magic etc. Just like humans, there are good , bad and powerful once too. Stop making fool of yourself.
Baba no tell them dem mumu pass anything and they won't accept.

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Student125(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Teetotaler:
Baba no tell them dem mumu pass anything and they won't accept.
Everybody was at a time in their lifetime brainwashed cuz the most easily set of people to brainwash are kids(clean mind, no prev religion believe, no knowledge etc). But it s now left for them to liberate themselves when grownup or continue to be prisoner in their own identity.
That is one of the reason black nations are progressing at snail speed, we spend more time, resources and energy on religion than education, industry etc.
If everybody decide to follow the same part, I guess no one will have time to invent the phone they are using to pass Anointing on phone
#laugh

2 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by ponzihater33: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Most persons will never understand the power of God, brother I want u to connect with me and pray on Phone, I have been longing to enjoy the touch of our God...... please flash me on 08165884459

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Student125:
With the way Africans encounter God, I just imagine y Jesus didn't come from this continent.
2 crates of orijin to you bro. Well said

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Student125(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
adepeter26:

2 crates of orijin to you bro. Well said
Thank, I like the big origin though.
Just two bottles(Max)

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Teetotaler: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Student125:

Everybody was at a time in their lifetime brainwashed cuz the most easily set of people to brainwash are kids(clean mind, no prev religion believe, no knowledge etc). But it s now left for them to liberate themselves when grownup or continue to be prisoner in their own identity.
That is one of the reason black nations are progressing at snail speed, we spend more time, resources and energy on religion than education, industry etc.
If everybody decide to follow the same part, I guess no one will have time to invent the phone they are using to pass Anointing on phone
#laugh
grin
Student125:

#laugh
Lol
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Student125:

Thank, I like the big origin though.
Just two bottles(Max)
LoL. Barman go soon serve you them wink
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by TheEminentLaity: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin cheesy Una don come again o cheesy cheesy grin cheesy So God gave you free minutes? and what was your friend prophesying about. Let me guess "It shall be well with you" "You shall live long" cheesy

Note to self: If you are going crazy and don't want to stand out better 'connect' with a 'spiritually inclined' christian and they will surely bring a lot of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by kelrob: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
grin cheesy Una don come again o cheesy cheesy grin cheesy So God gave you free minutes? and what was your friend prophesying about. Let me guess "It shall be well with you" "You shall live long" cheesy

Note to self: If you are going crazy and don't want to stand out better 'connect' with a 'spiritually inclined' christian and they will surely bring a lot of encouragement.

If you must know, she was prophesying on salvation of soul.. and let me tell you, now i am starting to understand the prophesy.

the souls of men re lost.

i was practically feeling the pain of the prophesy which brought me to tears.

I wont go into details about it. but let me tell everyone of you something.

It is better for you not to know the truth than for you to know the truth and ignore.

WOE UNTO THAT MAN
WOE UNTO THAT MAN
WOE UNTO THAT MAN

It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin

Have you heard of Parkinson disease?
first bank slave. You know nothing about Parkinson. Think before you talk, or at least make enquiries. old for nothing.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Student125(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
As we have write off car, so we have in human too (Damaged beyond repair).
That was how one told me he has been to heaven twice in transit, the question I asked him was....
1) how did u know you are in heaven?
2) did you u see a sign board/post that reads welcome to heaven.
He replied, u will just know.
The problem with this fanatics is that when they sleep and had a dream, maybe someone talked to them in the dream, they will say they saw God in dream. Imagine someone that can't even recognize Jesus or even identify the voice(nt talking of the actor u pple carry around) claiming he saw/heard God saying something.
If you want to be religious fine plz I have no problem with that bt stop saying things that will make u sound .............
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheEminentLaity:

So you saw that free seconds side.....
Kai, people funny die walai

3 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by TheEminentLaity: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Salvation of souls, yeah right. Let me give you a little intro oga...where you are right now, I have been ten times over. I also had shaking hands and cried on my knees praying but a little advise to you is that you should listen to professionals such doctors. It just might be a medical condition. Hypoglycemia can cause such symptoms.

You would become either an atheist or an extremist if you love your god so much that you actually start reading the whole bible and believe all of it as truth. You would see the world coming to end and wait for jesus to come pick you up. Good thing you are in the nascent stages now, you can help your situation and learn the history of christianity and testimonials of ex-christians and missionaries - Doesn't hurt to know why someone who went into wartime Somalia abandoned the faith right? you could even try to win their soul, so there is much to gain -

Also learn about similar experiences of god by other religious people. Learn, learn and re-learn because you really don't want to go this road. Ignorance is bliss but its really hard to remain ignorant for long with the internet.

Finally, learn about the world and cultures and your history black african man. Enjoy your life, you really don't want to carry a grand delusionary burden of 'winning souls for the lord' and 'we in the last days.' Please, do it for your children at least. Examine your belief, when this your euphoria ends.

WOE unto Al-queda/ISIS/daesh
WOE unto paedophiles
WOE unto rapists
WOE unto ebola
WOE unto poverty, hunger and disease
WOE unto religious indoctrination of innocent children

Isn't it ironic that god does not bother about these problems but wants you to use your money, your energy and time to 'win souls' meanwhile the next Jesus believer already thinks you are damned. Which sect among the 33,000 are you?
kelrob:

If you must know, she was prophesying on salvation of soul.. and let me tell you, now i am starting to understand the prophesy.

the souls of men re lost.

i was practically feeling the pain of the prophesy which brought me to tears.

I wont go into details about it. but let me tell everyone of you something.

It is better for you not to know the truth than for you to know the truth and ignore.

WOE UNTO THAT MAN
WOE UNTO THAT MAN
WOE UNTO THAT MAN

It is well.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by lepasharon(f): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
This should be in the health section

3 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
kelrob:
Good evening guys I had an encounter with God on the very last day of a Church program.

It started with the decision I made with God telling him I want to encounter him when the program started, and I did I thank God I went till the last day.

Now here is the thing since I encountered God my right hand has been vibrating... and if go into deep worship it intensifies and passes to other part of the body.

The next day I spoke with a colleague of mine in our Christian race about my encounter with Christ. and at that time I was talking to her via phone call. My right hand was still shaking even during the phone call.

And she said let Maybe God was trying to tell me something that I should let it flow and I was like I feel like holding hands with someone spiritually inclined. and so she suggested we try connecting to each other via prayer on that same phone call.

meanwhile it was just 100 naira airtime I had.

and so we started praying via phone call and the shaking intensified, I started speaking in other tongues like never before, so i stretched my vibrating hands in faith towards my phone trying to pass the anointing and then all of a sudden she connected. It was almost like I felt it and when. I put my phone back to my ear, she was already prophesying.

Now to cut the long story short.after the prayer she said she can feel her hands shaking too. I checked how many minutes we re on and it was 40 min plus.

after ending the call I checked my balance and it was still 100. and I was surprised. Now wen I used the card again on other calls and SMS that was wen the airtime started deducting

now my question is Dis has anyone been here b4 pls tell me cos right now my right hand is still shaking. It even almost like I can call it but I can't really control it when it comes .

sometimes it triggers itself and other times I trigger it. all these in 3days. but I am loving it.
the same happened to me after I also had an encounter with God according to Revelations12:10-12; 10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

but this happened on my left hand. I started thinking if it was the work of God or the devil. abut after a week I had forgotten something like that happened. ..
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
adepeter26:
wow.
Which of the God? Zeus,? Yahweh? Brahma ? Amadioha ?
Can you describe him? Is he tall? Fair? Black? Young? Old

Hope you're on good diet? Hope you eat well whenever you wanna "encounter/connect" to that god cos ehh, hungry no good at all. Na so your body go dae shake.

You need to visit a doctor ASAP or better still, drink Agbo

Until you run mad, na dat time you know. Maybe n'a paralysis sef wan catch you àbí sign of epilepsy

You poor sha. God no send you airtime after the last connection with him?

I know what your problem is

Hallelujah. See Nollywood film.
Where is hopefulLandlord and Co. Make una come direct this movie. Directors and editors needed.

Eleribu. You called something story, and expect me to believe? You sick for skull.
You think n'a kids full NL ?

Blood of Zachary and Obadiah. This one is strong.

If I send Sango to you, people will say I'm wicked àbí?

Oniro òsì.

Go put it inside hot water. Na cold dae catch you

Shege
this is socially intolerable and vicious! obnoxious and unfriendly. The young man only needs attention of mild and mindful people. may God help you!

please let's also respect our anonymity. thnks
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
adepeter26:
wow.
Which of the God? Zeus,? Yahweh? Brahma ? Amadioha ?
Can you describe him? Is he tall? Fair? Black? Young? Old

Hope you're on good diet? Hope you eat well whenever you wanna "encounter/connect" to that god cos ehh, hungry no good at all. Na so your body go dae shake.

You need to visit a doctor ASAP or better still, drink Agbo

Until you run mad, na dat time you know. Maybe n'a paralysis sef wan catch you àbí sign of epilepsy

You poor sha. God no send you airtime after the last connection with him?

I know what your problem is

Hallelujah. See Nollywood film.
Where is hopefulLandlord and Co. Make una come direct this movie. Directors and editors needed.

Eleribu. You called something story, and expect me to believe? You sick for skull.
You think n'a kids full NL ?

Blood of Zachary and Obadiah. This one is strong.

If I send Sango to you, people will say I'm wicked àbí?

Oniro òsì.

Go put it inside hot water. Na cold dae catch you

Shege
this is socially intolerable and vicious! obnoxious and unfriendly. The young man only needs attention of mild and mindful people. may God help you! must you see God before you serve him? the just shall only live by faith.

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by TheEminentLaity: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
cheesy grin I hope you soon, someday come to laugh at all these you've written here. Good relief.
kelrob:

here is the link
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by hopefulLandlord: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
this is socially intolerable and vicious! obnoxious and unfriendly. The young man only needs attention of mild and mindful people. may God help you! must you see God before you serve him? the just shall only live by faith.

ridicule has its place

some ideas are so damn stupeed that its only worthy of ridicule

4 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

@bold, view pic
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5509911_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
lepasharon:
This should be in the health section
Lepasharo*n

Which kan life come bẹ Dis? OP will be like, these people are lost souls cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

ridicule has its place

some ideas are so damn stupeed that its only worthy of ridicule

have you also heard of this phrase "love belive all things" . if you love your neighbour, you woudn't ridicule him.

1Corinthians13:8-13;
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

2. it's not an idea but an expression of reality, according to OP.

issue RESOLVED!
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by hopefulLandlord: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

have you also heard of this phrase "love belive all things" . if you love your neighbour, you woudn't ridicule him.

I would ridicule the ideas of a neighbour I love if his/her ideas are worthy of ridicule, I expect him/her to reciprocate the same when my ideas are also worthy of ridicule
Someone who lets me keep believing the moon is made of green cheese isn't doing me any favors at all.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by IKC10(m): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I would ridicule the ideas of a neighbour I love if his/her ideas are worthy of ridicule, I expect him/her to reciprocate the same when my ideas are also worthy of ridicule
Someone who lets me keep believing the moon is made of green cheese isn't doing me any favors at all.
Good morning friend.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by hopefulLandlord: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2017
IKC10:
Good morning friend.
morning brother, hope you're good!
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by IKC10(m): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

morning brother, hope you're good!
Yes sir, I am. Thanks
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Hier(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2017
kelrob:
Good evening guys I had an encounter with God on the very last day of a Church program.

It started with the decision I made with God telling him I want to encounter him when the program started, and I did I thank God I went till the last day.

Now here is the thing since I encountered God my right hand has been vibrating... and if go into deep worship it intensifies and passes to other part of the body.

The next day I spoke with a colleague of mine in our Christian race about my encounter with Christ. and at that time I was talking to her via phone call. My right hand was still shaking even during the phone call.

And she said let Maybe God was trying to tell me something that I should let it flow and I was like I feel like holding hands with someone spiritually inclined. and so she suggested we try connecting to each other via prayer on that same phone call.

meanwhile it was just 100 naira airtime I had.

and so we started praying via phone call and the shaking intensified, I started speaking in other tongues like never before, so i stretched my vibrating hands in faith towards my phone trying to pass the anointing and then all of a sudden she connected. It was almost like I felt it and when. I put my phone back to my ear, she was already prophesying.

Now to cut the long story short.after the prayer she said she can feel her hands shaking too. I checked how many minutes we re on and it was 40 min plus.

after ending the call I checked my balance and it was still 100. and I was surprised. Now wen I used the card again on other calls and SMS that was wen the airtime started deducting

now my question is Dis has anyone been here b4 pls tell me cos right now my right hand is still shaking. It even almost like I can call it but I can't really control it when it comes .

sometimes it triggers itself and other times I trigger it. all these in 3days. but I am loving it.

Thanks bro, I checked the date you posted, ohhhhh, I wasn't really on line and seems you posted at midnight and when I checked religion section, I didn't see your post so I couldn't reply.

Uhmmmm, shaking, it happens to me, especially when you must first understand that spiritual things, you come to understand them better when you have experienced them many time. I believe you speak in tongues

Okay, the shaking is just the presence of fire on some part of your body, many evangelist do experience that when they are in meetings where they need to lay hands on the sick. So my guess is this, it is either the healing anointing which I think it is, and when it happens, just say to yourself, I KNOW IT IS THE HEALING ANOINTING, and it would stop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Verse/chapter In The Bible / 6th June, 2006 - 6/6/06 - Day Of The Beast? / Remembering Your Creator While You Are Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.