Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) (11194 Views)

Ekweremadu: "Look At What Ukrainians Did To Their Politician" (Photos) / Moghalu Blasts Mohammed Abubakar: Dead People Used To Steal Money By Politician' / I Can’t Remember Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by Exponental(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2017
politician buying youths' future with our money. what a pity! Anyhow, that money must be shared.

1 Like

Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Despite Ruling the country for thousands of years. The Northern Region still remains the most poorest and backward region.
Buhari e no go better for you oh. TUFIAKWA
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by 61Penguins: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
Some people's stupidity is inbuilt undecided
hbd angry

1 Like

Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by lacemose(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2017
while all that is going on, this lady is here French kissing her dog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyM6q2gPuzY
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by factwriter(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2017
smartty68:
Now please tell me why won't APC win again come 2019 when we're so gullible and easily manipulated undecided

....maybe so but at our detriment.
we have a genuine course for sleepless nights.
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by aku626(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2017
Why do I have a feeling that next election would still have blind voters. Check my signature
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by sleeknick: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2017
wasted lots
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2017
But last time I checked I was told that only the igbos need money.
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by madbuhari: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2017
hungry jobless yellowbar yoot
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by freezone4real(f): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2017
I wonder why the Title says "youth in the North".

Where did that happened in the North? Or the photo can tell us it is the North.

Bunch of HATERS!
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2017
JaneyBlingx:

I cannot help but agree. Happy birthday wink

1 Like

Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by kelspascal(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
You forget to mention say some people dey call for the release of Evans....the thing tire me...

jumper524:
No be naija ? My own now na to siddon look since saraki win that case and dino melaye don drag inec go court so he go fit manipulate the issue i don giv up for the country.
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol, i know this place wella.. The person ain't even a politician
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by drunkpunk(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by raheem123: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
God will help us and deliver us from these selfish politicians
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tanks to buhari and his apc members
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
No Location?
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by donqx: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
poverty
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by aminoacid01(f): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
no sense

Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by bossrillboss: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
guy na almajiri bois b dat na...haba
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
smartty68:
Now please tell me why won't APC win again come 2019 when we're so gullible and easily manipulated undecided

Why dint PDP win again in 2015 despite the billions they shared..

APC will win based on performance..
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:

cheesy

Ojukwu flat head no be here oooo

1 Like

Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
These hungry ones will enter online and be forming anti-Biafras.
Hungry foolish dolts.
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by drunkpunk(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
drunkpunk:

Happy Birthday
How Did the birthday go?
Re: Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos) by drunkpunk(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
How did the birthday go?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Secret For Igbo On Nairaland - Why I'm Not Happy With My Igbo People Here! / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Twitter Says Discussions With FG Have Been "Respectful And Productive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.