Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Classical Music Is Better Than Rap - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Classical Music Is Better Than Rap (12784 Views)

Poll: Classical Music vs Rap: which do you prefer?

Classical Music: 50% (29 votes)
Rap Music: 49% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Thread For Opera/classical Music Lovers / Nigerian Music Is Better Than America's / Enya's Music Is Satanic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by WesleyanA(f): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2007
sharetroll:

Never said rap was bad. . . . . .

problem?

you never said it was bad. but you were implying that it is bad.

maybe you should change the title of your topic to "i think classical music is better"
or "do you think classical music is better"
just to avoid confusions. 'cause this is a subjective topic.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by sharetroll(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2007
Closing in on 100. . . . .100 posts of trolling OWNAGE. Thanks guys. . . . . . . .

OWNAGE CONFIRMED

You guys can go have intercourse w/ yourselves now. That is all.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Christino(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2007
So you set up this thread just for Attention seeking eh? You give the industry a bad name your grades should be withdrawn cheesy

I'm forming a circus and you'll be the lead clown! Sing them classical, here in Lagos you'll make it, i can bet that! embarassed
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by WesleyanA(f): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
sharetroll's classical music is for boring old dummies like sharetroll tongue
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by sharetroll(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2007
Christino:

So you set up this thread just for Attention seeking eh? You give the industry a bad name your grades should be withdrawn cheesy

I'm forming a circus and you'll be the lead clown! Sing them classical, here in Lagos you'll make it, i can bet that! embarassed

I just come here for fun and trash the boards. But, I'm considered a smart troll. Your typical troll would just make a thousand threads w/o anything tangible to add into the conversation other than DLOL, VLOL, and OWNED. I'm well-rounded, you see. . . . . .

. . . .and I'm performing excellent, here in America. 3.94 GPA majoring in pre-med, at one of tier 1 schools in the nation. You can just call me the next Ben Carson.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by WesleyanA(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2007
what state are you in?
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by sharetroll(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2007
WesleyanA:

what state are you in?

Sunshine State
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by WesleyanA(f): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2007
so do you go to stanford or pomona?
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by sharetroll(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2007
WesleyanA:

so do you go to stanford or pomona?

LOL, You're thinking Cali. . . . . .Florida, I meant. . . .University of Miami. Basically, I got into the univ. solely b/c of my H.S.'s name and the reputation is brought around the county/school districts.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by WesleyanA(f): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2007
well my bad I don't live in the south so i'm excused.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Christino(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2007
With a 3.94 GPA, a summa cu m laude don't guarantee you sensible posts and this is just a sample. I can see you are well rounded, really FAT!!! I'm out before you let out a diseased FART!!

Genius ma ass, on Nairaland, everyone is FLAT! Keep your genius in your pocket if this is all you have to show for it  tongue
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by WesleyanA(f): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2007
lmao.

let's see how our genius will take this one.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by sharetroll(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2007
Christino:

With a 3.94 GPA, a summa cu m laude don't guarantee you sensible posts and this is just a sample. I can see you are well rounded, really FAT!!! I'm out before you let out a diseased FART!!

Genius ma ass, on Nairaland, everyone is FLAT! Keep your genius in your pocket if this is all you have to show for it  tongue

I say the truth and nothing BUT the truth. No, this isn't court but I've used good logic and gave no more than sheer opinion.

On you go your cage, lagger.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by naijafan(m): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2007
you know what scaretroll, opinions become stupid when they are being forced on every other person. your only opinion which i disputed was the fact that rap required lil talent, and you didnt say anything. maybe you shld take a look at my previous post again and then we argue ur opinion man-2-man. that's what a forum is meant to be. and if you dont want to. . .

p.s. did you see christino's posts on this thread b4 comparing it to 4 character posts? you actually have the shortest post on this topic, or at least, on this page. 'sunshine state'.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Christino(m): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2007
Who's the lagger here.

You are truly a Genius from behind with 4 minus 3.94GPA  grin

While i'm in the era of Hip Hop this dude's way behind into the medieval and rennaisance and is accusing me of being a lagger. Are you going nuts or you doing drugs?

If this is all classical turns you into i'd rather stick with hardcore rap, been listening to it for over a decade and ain't been infected, but you look at what you doing to yourself and your school. You should be expelled! angry
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by naijafan(m): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2007
@christino
very funny. who the heck is he by the way?!

@scaretroll
where you @. u hidin'
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Christino(m): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2007
I don't know, he's just a blast from the horrible dark past of Mozart and has been sent to the world to attack hip hop. Its unfortunate hip hop's peaceful nowadays, he should count himself lucky guns aint used no more at least just to sound shots of warning. He shoulda voiced out during the westcoast days, Beeth woulda rejected his sorry  ass in hell grin and to make it worse, he has a 0.06 GPA, how do we help that on nairaland, give him an award? tongue
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Falciparum(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2007
Geeez i cant belive that people could argue over stuffs as dumb as this. Classical music is of a class while rap is in another class. My Mp3 player has both type of songs and they both work differently. if u are angry and need to express your anger rap is it. Rap helps to express you ineer feelings and Classical music tends to make u feel relaxed. both cant be interchanged they are both important feelings. its just like asking which of these do u u need the most water or sand. its ridiculous.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Eurphoria(f): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
Christino:

Genius ma ass, on Nairaland, everyone is FLAT! Keep your genius in your pocket if this is all you have to show for it tongue

@CHRISTINO
omg that is so funny, buhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH and i like it! grin grin grin grin
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by beyunce(f): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2007
Rap any time any day

Dirty rap, clean rap, beef rap, shit rap ass rap, watever as long as na rap i am in.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by hammah(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2007
classical music!not debatable,pls!
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Radiant(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2007
Christino:

I don't know, he's just a blast from the horrible dark past of Mozart

Rofl. . . I remember Mozart from music classes in JSS 1/2 grin grin grin
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by wiseguy(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2007
Classical music is the best and eternal. I can't even stand rap music. I hate raps. Its mostly all about drugs, violence, women etc.

I have many collections of classical music. Am planning on converting some of them to mp3 and upload online to people who will request them.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Christino(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2007
Wiseguy,

Have you ever heard of Gospel RAP? Are you really sure you even understand classical music sef? Is it the lyrics you are after or the melodies?

And to think that RAP is all about those things you listed there makes you a mediocre, sorry to say, at least you should back your claims up with proofs. NOT all raps are gangsta raps.

You've heard Dilemma by Nelly and Into You by Fabolous, how do such tracks relate to your baseless assumptions above. You are just a member of the infamous, popular misconception about RAP. Go eat your classical music.

If you say u love classical music, then fine, but when you come criticizing RAP and all whatnot, then i'll give you what you want, that's the real gangsta rap. OLODO! cheesy

Another Mozart cockq sucka cheesy
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by elbuc(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2007
check and drop this out @ www.naijahiphop.org community and get that response from real hiphop heads
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by gbadex1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2007
them Classical asswipes talking trash as usual. always whining about how they hate rap and it's all about drugs and violence. i say Bleep that!

AT ALL THOSE COCK SUCKERS TALKING SH*T ABOUT RAP, I SAY Bleep YOU!!!!
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by sharetroll(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2007
gbade. x:

them Classical asswipes talking trash as usual. always whining about how they hate rap and it's all about drugs and violence. i say Bleep that!

AT ALL THOSE COCK SUCKERS TALKING SH*T ABOUT RAP, I SAY Bleep YOU!!!!

Clinging to childish name calling, are we? Yeah, that's real mature.
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by naijafan(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2007
@sharetroll
you're back at last. are you gon' answer me now?
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by chichimma(f): 3:07am On Feb 12, 2007
I don't know why I am even responding to this topic but just could not let it after reading the pages.
I will try and keep this short because Orikinla, Grafikdon and others have said it all!

@ Sharetroll, what are you thinking to come up with such a thread without having the right facts
I guess you have your shortsightedness and age to blame. There have been many comments that clearly indicates that you cannot compare mangos with bananas. However, you still insist on your view that you can compare the both and that rap requires 0 talent!

For futher references, you should widen your horizon and look futher than your nose it. Don't just judge about things that you hardly have any knowledge about. You hate rap music that is fine ( create a post like I hate rap music) their are many people that feel the same way, but the comparison does not work shocked Especially, since you are oblivious and biased about rap music and love classical music!
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Christino(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2007
@ Sharetroll,

BTW, have you heard Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor dreamcoat by Andrew Lloyd Weber, the soundtrack/performance did not gain ground and i've had this cd since wayback 1993. I can sing all the tracks in it without missing a word (off hand) over 16 tracks.

To show you how much of a music freak i'd been since back then, now you come here with your peeps claiming rap is bullshit. Abeg make una find sumtin do grin

Here's the site, if you have the mp3, holla.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_and_the_Amazing_Technicolor_Dreamcoat
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by trollremix(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2007
Christino:

@ Sharetroll,

BTW, have you heard Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor dreamcoat by Andrew Lloyd Weber, the soundtrack/performance did not gain ground and i've had this cd since wayback 1993. I can sing all the tracks in it without missing a word (off hand) over 16 tracks.

To show you how much of a music freak i'd been since back then, now you come here with your peeps claiming rap is bullshit. Abeg make una find sumtin do grin

Here's the site, if you have the mp3, holla.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_and_the_Amazing_Technicolor_Dreamcoat

I find it funny that so many posters here on nairaland post Wikipedia links to aid them in whatever thread. You do realize that anyone can "update" a definition on Wikipedia, right?
Re: Classical Music Is Better Than Rap by Christino(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2007
@ troll

Did you miss road? shocked

And what makes you think that wikipedia link's about this argument? Anyone can update it and so? is that the only reference about Andrew Lloyd Weber? If you no get anything to yarn abeg shuuusssh and quit yarning gibberish!!! grin

I gave him the site so he can help get the MP3, you no dey read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon / Download Timi Dakolo - Iyawo Mi Instrumental / Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.