Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze (17807 Views)

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi / APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana / "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Robbin7(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
maupe:
Which is it. Do you doubt the authencity of the recorded message, or are you angry that he addressed the nation in his local dialect. Pick one, you can't eat your cake, vomit it and relish it again

U dey crase?
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by FoolishBoy419: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Modified
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by MrMoney007: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
maupe:
Which is it. Do you doubt the authencity of the recorded message, or are you angry that he addressed the nation in his local dialect. Pick one, you can't eat your cake, vomit it and relish it again
So you need some therapy?
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by suremanpatriot: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
He did so on our recommendations tht his rabellous brothers giving discordant notice do not understand english,the cattle herdsmen dont get turenchi,all the ppl fomenting disunity dont hav basic education, they can only write Fr right side to left side backwards, so is better pmb spoke to them in hausa or Swahili if possible for it to sink into their medulla oblongata. undecided their is nothing tribal or religious abt tht pmb's speech but wisdom in action.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by femi4: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:

and how do u know this?...
I thot u said he is dead n d voice is fake?
And where is the link to that?

You must be high on cheap drugs
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Victornezzar: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Yes. cheesy
lol i was ryt den
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by jrusky(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Banana Republic is even better Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria history till date. Nigeria ia no longer banana Republic Nigeria is Jungle Republic. I don't how do we went this far or how do we got this level in less than 3 years. Thunder fire apc I will live to hate apc for life time.

I'm only waiting for 2019 I won't say more than that. I'm just waiting for someone to mention Sai talk less Baba or Buhari I will descend on that person like thunder and if that is so unlucky he say it in my present he or she will hate the day he or she was born.

In less 3 years Nigeria was divided in every facet of humanity hatred and anger soar like wildfire Nigerians now hate each other with passion less than 3 years under some one from satanic party called apc. Hhhmmm....the pay back will be so brutal.

I have be warning my staffs I don't stop them not to belong to any party of their choice but if anyone of them know he is for *Sai my pooh one useless semi-skeleton thing* he or she should please be looking for another job because I will fire him or her with no remorse.

I don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by bkool7(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
HAVE YOU HEARD OF BBC HAUSA SERVICE?
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on medical vacation, and the BBC HAUSA SERVICE went and interviewed him, particularly to ascertain the truth or falsehood spread by an online news portal that he has lost his voice (some even said he has become deaf. Lol.). Well, the BBC succeeded in seeing and questioning him. They ended up broadcasting his brief response to their enquiry, which is not the same thing as a National Broadcast. The President is aware that there is an Acting President in place who can make national broadcasts when the need arises. Nothing more. Nothing less. PMB will soon return in sound health, and with a renewed vigour to lead us. God bless NIGERIA, and God bless PMB!

AVE YOU HEARD OF BBC HAUSA SERVICE? President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on medical vacation, and the BBC HAUSA SERVICE went and interviewed him, particularly to ascertain the truth or falsehood spread by an online news portal that he has lost his voice (some even said he has become deaf. Lol.). Well, the BBC succeeded in seeing and questioning him. They ended up broadcasting his brief response to their enquiry, which is not the same thing as a National Broadcast. The President is aware that there is an Acting President in place who can make national broadcasts when the need arises. Nothing more. Nothing less. The thing is, if your "English Journalists" are desirous of getting for you the President's greetings or comments to you in English, they should strive to see him and get a short speech for you in English or in your preferred language instead of cooking up false stories in English that his speech is impaired, or that he is deaf, or that he has lost his sense of environment! PMB will soon return in sound health, and with a renewed vigour to lead us. God bless NIGERIA, and God bless PMB!

Cham Faliya Sharon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by naijajobx: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
isoke
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by ineed2know(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
CHINEDU..whr my Ghana Must Go bag, i want relocate to Zambia
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by toloskhati(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Something must be wrong with this country. Why should Nigeria puck nose in all issues of Mr. president? Why must every action and inaction of Mr. president be subjected to tribalism? IS NIGERIA CELEBRATING ANY FESTIVAL? JUST ONLY A SECTION OF THE COUNTRY IS CELEBRATING AND NATURE HAS IT THAT MR. PRESIDENT IS FROM THAT TRIBE, SO YOU MEAN A PRESIDENT CAN'T HAVE A LANGUAGE OF HIS OWN AGAIN? I'M SURE SOME NIGERIANS WANT TO USE THIS EPISODE TO PULL WOOL ON OUR EYES AND PASS BACK TO FREE EVANS IF NOT I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN MR. PRESIDENT SPEAKING TO A CELEBRANT THAT HE SHARED COMMON LANGUAGE WITH.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Goldfaze1: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
raker300:
you shld learn how to spell before telling someone to shut up
why are you expecting that much from an hausa man even this little he wrote with error he is been celebrated in the north.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Tecno66: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
maupe:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/26/buhari-turned-nigeria-banana-republic-addressing-nation-hausa-ohanaeze/
what do you expect from a tribalistic man? He obviously doesnt know of any other tribe in Nigeria. He is just tolerating them. On the other hand, the portion of his faculty that handles spoken english may have been more affected by his memory loss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Awoofawo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
APCsupporter:
so these good-for-nothing old monkeys expect Buhari to speak to BBC Hausa in English? ohanaeze we are tired of sharing this country with you!
Ori e daru! So we afonja; Flationo, ijaw, Igala; iddoma are not part of nigeria abi? Why give interview to BBC Hausa in the first place...this second time he fumble doing that shit.......Okay we are waiting for Yoruba; Igbo and language version of the interview....Akuri Presido bigot oshi angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Tecno66: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
KKKWHITE:
Buhari come back to Nigeria and step down
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Tecno66: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
KKKWHITE:
The man has been held hostage by his people who decided to fly him into hiding from the eyes of Nigerians to buy more time.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Awoofawo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
bkool7:
HAVE YOU HEARD OF BBC HAUSA SERVICE?

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on
medical vacation, and the BBC HAUSA SERVICE
went and interviewed him, particularly to
ascertain the truth or falsehood spread by an
online news portal that he has lost his voice
(some even said he has become deaf. Lol.).
Well, the BBC succeeded in seeing and
questioning him. They ended up broadcasting his
brief response to their enquiry, which is not the
same thing as a National Broadcast. The President
is aware that there is an Acting President in place
who can make national broadcasts when the need
arises. Nothing more. Nothing less.
PMB will soon return in sound health, and with a
renewed vigour to lead us.
God bless NIGERIA, and God bless PMB!

AVE YOU HEARD OF BBC HAUSA SERVICE?
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on
medical vacation, and the BBC HAUSA SERVICE
went and interviewed him, particularly to
ascertain the truth or falsehood spread by an
online news portal that he has lost his voice
(some even said he has become deaf. Lol.).
Well, the BBC succeeded in seeing and
questioning him. They ended up broadcasting his
brief response to their enquiry, which is not the
same thing as a National Broadcast. The President
is aware that there is an Acting President in place
who can make national broadcasts when the need
arises. Nothing more. Nothing less.
The thing is, if your "English Journalists" are
desirous of getting for you the President's
greetings or comments to you in English, they
should strive to see him and get a short speech
for you in English or in your preferred language
instead of cooking up false stories in English that
his speech is impaired, or that he is deaf, or that
he has lost his sense of environment!
PMB will soon return in sound health, and with a
renewed vigour to lead us.
God bless NIGERIA, and God bless PMB!

Cham Faliya Sharon
As a president of a nation made up of more 350 languages the normal thing to is decline to give interview in Hausa and ask for the English service in order to accommodate all Nigerian and dispel accusation of be sectional or bigot which folks are already alleging....PMB seems not smart.....He was the only head of State to ever voted against his own nation in an international politic {vote for his Fulani kin from Niger republic against an Igbo Candidate......... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by joinnow: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hausarian
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Tecno66: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
dejavubobo1:
wish we could access the said recordings, So that tomorrow, lie Mohammed ll not say "its a political propaganda to truncate this administrations efforts"
Liar must thief so we need to watch what Lai Mohammed is doing as information minister. With all his lies I suspect he go don dey use biro thief our money.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by blowjob: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
EVERYTHIN ,ABOUT THAT COUNTRY,NA JOKE...EVERYTHIN ...AND THE FUNIN THING,THE 3 MAJOR TRIBES,ARE COWARDS,THIEVES,TRIBALIST AND SICK PEOPLE AND DITY THINS... grin grin grin..I PITY UNA UNBORN KIDS,WA ZO BIANS. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by dejavubobo1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tecno66:
Liar must thief so we need to watch what Lai Mohammed is doing as information minister. With all his lies I suspect he go don dey use biro thief our money.
he ll claim no money was allocated to his office... u no say nah liar en be
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by kristisking(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
The vegetarian has once again proved that he belongs to somebody. He is the president of the north and not Nigeria that's why he addressed his people in hausa. I hope afonjas are taking note of this
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Yoruba Muslims have refused to go mosque today grin

They are waiting for buhari to wish them barka da sallah in yoruba
Hahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
KKKWHITE:

He can jejely step down in London. He doesn't have to come back to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Karlman: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

You the useless bastard son of a thousand fathers, I'm sure your harlot mother and useless pencil-d!cked father are members of the ohanaeze group which is made up of drug-pushing old monkeys. Your father must be an asslicker. I would rather give a bull a Mouth Gig than to shake the disgusting hands of the old rrapist fool you call your father
...FOOLISHBOY419...E pain you abi? go and blow up yourself, there would be 72 pigs waiting for you in hell!
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by FoolishBoy419: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Edited
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Karlman: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

Imagine this worthless son of a circumcised goat. Your mother must be one of those pigs
...YOU MEAN ONE OF THE PIGS THAT ATE UP YOUR PROPHET?
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Moblord(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hin don turn Shekau na
Re: Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze by Klington: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
If you're talking about this man , he's gradually vanishing like spirt shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Approves The Building Of 5 Refineries In Ogun State / Abia State Governor, Otti Sacks All Civil Servants Employed From December 2022 / Photos From Late Olusola Saraki's Remembrance Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.