Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" (30053 Views)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by awesomely: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Founder of Radio Biafra and leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has slammed immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan as the real cause of Nigeria’s problems.

Kanu described Jonathan as “weak and incompetent” president who did nothing for the South East, even though the region claimed he was one of their own.

Kanu, who spoke with the Sun over the weekend, said Jonathan’s wife, Patience, would have been a better president than her husband.

He said, “Jonathan is my uncle, yes. I was one of those who said Jonathan’s tenure was more or less an Igbo presidency; it’s on record I said that.

“But, he knew I never liked his regime because he was weak and incompetent.

“I don’t support evil; if you do good, I will tell you, if you do bad, I will say it the way it is; I don’t curry favours.

“He was weak, I said I wish it was aunty Patience Jonathan who was in-charge, she would have done better.

“Look at where Jonathan dropped us today; he never finished building the East/West Road, but, he built railway line from Abuja to Kaduna, so they will love him.

“Who told you that if they did not love Zik, that they will love you?”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/26/jonathan-weak-president-patience-better-president-nnamdi-kanu/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Blizzy9ja: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
And he's also a coward

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Chikelue2000(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afonja Op

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Okoroawusa: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
wetin concern kanu wit nigeria politics? sebi he said nigeria is s zoo? my friend better stay in dat ur father's compound n be worshipped...mad man!

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Dilijingsly(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Chikelue2000:
Afonja Op
Chikelue2000:
Afonja Op
Chikelue2000:
Afonja Op
Afonja wey no get job. Give us ur source

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
And he's also a coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Tolexander: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:
wetin concern kanu wit nigeria politics?
sebi he said nigeria is s zoo?
my friend better stay in dat ur father's compound n be worshipped...mad man!
Nobody goes to the prison Nnamdi Kanu went and still remains mentally balanced again!

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Notasyouthink: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ipobexposed were saying in one of his useless threads that Kanu and his group loves anything PDP. This is the evidence to show that this propagandist is only here to decieve the gullibles.

People that have brain should take note!!!

49 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Okoroawusa: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:
Nobody goes to the prison Nnamdi Kanu went and still remains mentally balanced again!
correct,one odeku for u!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by doctokwus: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu's popularity is chiefly d product of a failed cattle rearer's presidency because it's clear that his mindset,speeches and overall views are deficit of any leadership quality.
Imagine wanting a crude,semi literate,kleptomaniac lik Patience Jonathan to ever have ruled any gathering of people.
A competent govt with any bit of intellectuals and policy thinkers wud av within just 6months of its taking over power thru a popular mandate,from the most corrupt leader ever,set in place policies,actions,pronouncements and appointments that wud av made Kanu look like d joker he initially was.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by cursedAbiola(f): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
doctokwus:
Nnamdi Kanu's popularity is chiefly d product of a failed cattle rearer's presidency because it's clear that his mindset,speeches and overall views are deficit of any leadership quality.
Imagine wanting a crude,semi literate,kleptomaniac lik Patience Jonathan to ever have ruled any gathering of people.
A competent govt with any bit of intellectuals and policy thinkers wud av within just 6months of its taking over power thru a popular mandate,from the most corrupt leader ever,set in place policies,actions,pronouncements and appointments that wud av made Kanu look like d joker he initially was.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Agumbankembu: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
doctokwus:

Understand what he meant oga, he meant Jonah was weak his wife would have done better than him, in leadership, sometimes, it is good to be resolute in decisions, Jonah allowed those close to him to mess him up so much, pity.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Afonja Op

Evans poster

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by KahlDrogo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Both Kanu and Jonathan got erectile dysfunction. How is Jonathan his "uncle"and patience his "aunty"?

Foolish man indeed.

Anyone who can't see the hand of PDP all over this is just too effing dumb.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Singing another song...stay focused and consistent "supreme leader".

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
"I’m not saying we don’t have other good people in the North, no, we have many of them, even in the judiciary, who are nice."

"But the few terrible, horrible ones won’t allow them to emerge, that’s the problem."

This my friend is our problem... its even difficult for the Vice-president to emerge despite being a VP...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tolexander:

Chai! This is mean

Evans people don't like the truth. They will soon come for you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Kaetoh: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:

correct,one odeku for u!
two pitiable drunkards from the Afonja skull mining republic.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by KahlDrogo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:
wetin concern kanu wit nigeria politics?
sebi he said nigeria is s zoo?
my friend better stay in dat ur father's compound n be worshipped...mad man!
Kanu is nothing but PDP's fall back plan. They hope to use him to get back into our national vaults through the back door.

Trust me, if there comes a time when the government is forced to negotiate with him over his destabilising actions, one of his demands would be for APC to hand power back to PDP.

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Yyeske(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
IPOB miscreants will soon sing this new song kanu just sang because they've been brainwashed to believe anything their god kanu tells them

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by MrPdtech: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Biko who is mama PISS

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Everybody thinks its easy till they sit on the chair..

Am sure buhari too thought it was easy

Look where we are now.....

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by davodyguy: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
This guy just can't shut up.

He's on bail for medical attention

Tolexander:

So true.
He's on bail on health grounds. Mentality is part of it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by liftedhigh: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by ibkgab001: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Can you imagine this guy is a goat ... Who ask him to comment about NIGERIA politics after he said NIGERIA = zoo

Can you see the reason why I said God punish who ever compared great Kensarowiwa with forward and coward Nnamdi Kanu

By the way when is he going back to KUJE .. Infact his time is up to be living freely

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by whitebeard(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
.hilarious topics have been hiting FP this evening.. grin nice one mods,

U are posting our fav topics so as to cover the fact that lala put flares in the cloud, angry
grin don't worry u are forgiven, your scheme worked, keep it up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by chykmoni(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
kk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by pioki05(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
they will read and walk away.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by donqx: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Pavore9: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
He should leave GEJ abeg!

He should first of all contest for local government chairmanship, which am very certain he has the numbers to win then transform it to a model local government that will inspire others to visit and learn how he went about it

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Agbafs2005(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Please who is this KANU sef? Is it nwankwo KANU that I know ? undecided

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Video) / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.