Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" (30069 Views)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by adimsmt: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants will soon sing this new song kanu just sang because they've been brainwashed to believe anything their god kanu tells them

It's time Nigerians like you start thinking with their God given brain to understand that Kanu is winning with his brain while the likes of you result in name calling, believe me, they followers you are calling miscreants are well educated than you.
Mark this statement that Kanu is the best thing that has happened to the Igbos and Nigeria in general at this time in our history. He has single handily woke Nigerians and Igbos up to understand that Nigeria as it's, is a failed state. If Kanu failed in getting Biafra Nigerians will thank him for making it possible for Nigeria being restructured, because it's just a matter of time. Kanu has got Nigerian elite or the looters scared.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Go to Aba or Onitsha and say this. grin grin
ka gini me?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Go to Aba or Onitsha and say this. grin grin
ka gini me?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Okoroawusa: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
bitcoinvin:
His madness is better than your sanity.olodo
thank you for the compliment. ogwugo gi n'onu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by biodunid: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
http://sunnewsonline.com/nnamdi-kanu-bombs-jonathan/

JOACHINpedro:
if this news is true then 99% of Igbos that insulted the Enugu known priest owes him a Big Apology.
Meanwhile,na only God go see us through.
Second to last to comment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by DrGoodmanFather: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
This mad man want railway from the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Geeflow(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkgab001:
Can you imagine this guy is a goat ... Who ask him to comment about NIGERIA politics after he said NIGERIA = zoo

Can you see the reason why I said God punish who ever compared great Kensarowiwa with forward and coward Nnamdi Kanu

By the way when is he going back to KUJE .. Infact his time is up to be living freely

shatap,,,,,u slowpoke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Jesusloveyou: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Everybody thinks its easy till they sit on the chair..

Am sure buhari too thought it was easy

Look where we are now.....
is easy,
If not for health issue,
And we are still at the mercy of the white,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Jesusloveyou: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:
This mad man want railway from the Zoo.
help me ask him if railway is what he want? And we will give him10 railway

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by davidif: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

He is right and deep down you know it even though your emotions (bitterness and anger) won't allow you to agree.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by cursedAbiola(f): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
davidif:

He is right and deep down you know it even though your emotions won't allow you to agree.
[/s]
nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself
kiss the truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by davidif: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself
kiss the truth

and what does this have to do with the topic?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by deomelo: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Nobody goes to the prison Nnamdi Kanu went and still remains mentally balanced again!

He's jewish, he is ipob, he is British and he lives comfortably in Nigeria grin grin

You can not be mentally balanced with such state of lack of identity, zero sense or self-worth and zero sense of belonging.

No, he's obviously mentally unstable.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Chimarcel: 12:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Okoroawusa:
wetin concern kanu wit nigeria politics?
sebi he said nigeria is s zoo?
my friend better stay in dat ur father's compound n be worshipped...mad man!

A fool is better than you for writing this trash that you wrote. Idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by kjhova(m): 1:36am On Jun 27, 2017
cyrilamx:
Did Kanu really make such comments?

He did in his interview with The Sun newspaper of Sunday.

http://sunnewsonline.com/nnamdi-kanu-bombs-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by kjhova(m): 1:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu sure spoke his mind in this interview. He genuinely saw the presidency of GEJ, an Ijaw from Bayelsa State, as an "Igbo presidency". He also genuinely figured GEJ as spineless and weak and surely believed that madam Patience would have been a better "Igbo president"!

I almost didn't believe the transcript of the interview and had to scout through other publications for confirmation.

1) How does GEJ, in any way within the borders of sanity, represent Igbo presidency?
2) In what capacity does madam Patience appear better than GEJ in Kanu's opinion?
3) What exactly was Kanu expecting GEJ to do that he now believes that madam Patience would have done better?
4) Why is Kanu even discussing "zoo" politics when his Biafra is "almost here"?
5) Is it railway that Kanu wants now...as in had GEJ built railway, would he have not started this IPOB business?
6) Did he launch IPOB agitation only because he felt "Igbo presidency" had been defeated?

Personally, the fact that Kanu suggests that GEJ was seen by him as Igbo president tells me a lot about his ignorant state of mind.

I can only feel sorry for his followers.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by cursedAbiola(f): 2:47am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
davidif:

and what does this have to do with the topic?
[/s]
more trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Okoroawusa: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Chimarcel:

A fool is better than you for writing this trash that you wrote. Idiot
thank u for the compliment. is that all?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by myhotbrain: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
kjhova:
Nnamdi Kanu sure spoke his mind in this interview. He genuinely saw the presidency of GEJ, an Ijaw from Bayelsa State, as an "Igbo presidency". He also genuinely figured GEJ as spineless and weak and surely believed that madam Patience would have been a better "Igbo president"!

I almost didn't believe the transcript of the interview and had to scout through other publications for confirmation.

1) How does GEJ, in any way within the borders of sanity, represent Igbo presidency?
2) In what capacity does madam Patience appear better than GEJ in Kanu's opinion?
3) What exactly was Kanu expecting GEJ to do that he now believes that madam Patience would have done better?
4) Why is Kanu even discussing "zoo" politics when his Biafra is "almost here"?
5) Is it railway that Kanu wants now...as in had GEJ built railway, would he have not started this IPOB business?
6) Did he launch IPOB agitation only because he felt "Igbo presidency" had been defeated?

Personally, the fact that Kanu suggests that GEJ was seen by him as Igbo president tells me a lot about his ignorant state of mind.

I can only feel sorry for his followers.

Dont feel sorry for Kanu. Feel sorry for yourself.

Most Igbos adopted GEJ as their own clan. They even gave him a name "Azikwe"
Igbo elites were well represented in his cabinet both at ministerial level and kitchen cabinet level.

Ndigbos voted massively and even rigged for his re election such that they could not even spare Gov. Ngige as Senator who could have been elected under APC thus becoming the The Senate President.

Igbos businessmen got more than enough juicy contracts and favoritism such that Ubah of Capital oil/ TAN cried on election night when PMB was declared winner.

This is not to say that GEJ didnt benefit other elites from other regions. He actually benefited everybody who is close to his government. Am just surprised that ONLY Igbo youths who are more deluded and are still crying more than the bereaved.

Nnamdi Kanu is right about GEJ, the former president fell my hands no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by kjhova(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
myhotbrain:

Dont feel sorry for Kanu. Feel sorry for yourself.

Most Igbos adopted GEJ as their own clan. They even gave him a name "Azikwe"
Igbo elites were well represented in his cabinet both at ministerial level and kitchen cabinet level.

Ndigbos voted massively and even rigged for his re election such that they could not even spare Gov. Ngige as Senator who could have been elected under APC thus becoming the The Senate President.

Igbos businessmen got more than enough juicy contracts and favoritism such that Ubah of Capital oil/ TAN cried on election night when PMB was declared winner.

This is not to say that GEJ didnt benefit other elites from other regions. He actually benefited everybody who is close to his government. Am just surprised that ONLY Igbo youths who are more deluded and are still crying more than the bereaved.

Nnamdi Kanu is right about GEJ, the former president fell my hands no be small.

I don't quite get your thought flow.

Why do I have to feel sorry for myself?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by davidif: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
more trash

Hahaha, I see that the truth really does hurt.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by ibkgab001: 2:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Geeflow:
shatap,,,,,u slowpoke

Tie baje nii?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by simplycarro: 3:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Biafra or Death-----
I don't get to read or hear this anymore.
Ipob are clowns grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Geeflow(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
ibkgab001:

Tie baje nii?
ibkgab001:

Tie baje nii?
[quote author=ibkgab001 post=5790538

sho ya were nii?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by ibkgab001: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Geeflow:
[quote author=ibkgab001 post=5790538

sho ya were nii?

Ti e ta nii ... Abi Oya were nii?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" by Geeflow(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=ibkgab001 post=57912718][/quote] aye re fe ba je nii??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.