Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

#governor Fayose Warned... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #governor Fayose Warned... (533 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon / Governor Fayose Gives Children Christmas Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#governor Fayose Warned... by Purplebirdrep: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
#Governor Fayose Warned...

I am not among those of you who saying that Buhari's handlers are incompetent for releasing that poorly done AUDIO to Nigerians, claiming it was President Buhari's Ramadan message in HAUSA LANGUAGE.

Rather, I blame those Nigerians who refused to use their brains when Governor Fayose was warning them.

I was with Governor Fayose on Monday, February 23, 2015 in Abuja, where the LIE Garba Shehu told Nigerians that Buhari had an interview with Kemi Fadojutimi on 'All Eyes on Africa' TV show in London was exposed.

The interview was actually conducted in suite 881 at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja and not in London like his media aides claimed in the pictures they sent to the press.

THE GUARDIAN newspaper was honest and professional enough to apologise for publishing the misleading pictures sent by Buhari's Media aides.

But instead of taking to Gov Fayose's warning, many of you abused him. Some even said the governor was behaving like a busy body.

Since Buhari assumed office, they have used several poorly done Photoshop Pictures to deceive Nigerians and many of you never used your brains even when your attention was called to their lies.

Now, they have graduated to faking Buhari's voice to deceive you and I am sure many of you will still not use your brains.

Very soon, they will do a FAKE Muhammadu Buhari and present him to you as your president and you will still believe them.

We warned!
#Hisssssssssh

Lere Olayinka
26/6/17

1 Like

Re: #governor Fayose Warned... by samuelsotas: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hope these northerners will not ruin our country grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: #governor Fayose Warned... by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
we were warned ,but we ignored the warnings.now e don clear for our eyes.i have a clear conscience because i didn't vote for that mofo

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Crowd Cheer As Dr. Orji Kalu Address Them Same Venue TA Orji Was Booed. / PDP Supreme Court Judgement Hijacked / Senators Call For Senate President, Saraki Be Made President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.