Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' (39974 Views)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment / Betty Irabor And Dotun Come For Freeze For Criticising The Hallelujah Challenge / Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by litaninja(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Church was never cheap bro...

pressplay411:

And you thought church was cheap?
So Wetin com remain for the broke masses Biko, even Jesus is now only for the elites? Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by obailala(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
This obobo man is now getting really confused. While I agree with him with regards the celebrities turning it into another playground, every other thing he said makes no sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by rhektor(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Untill freezer abi wetin be his nmae gets a type of kemi Olunloyo treatment he'll never learn to mind his silly business

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by kaakaa1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
GoggleB:
Freeze talks more than he thinks. My opinion tho.
Cc lalasticlala
His brain is Freezed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by alt3r3g0: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hawlahscho:
End time vigil.
End time online praise and worship.
End time "anchor".
End time members.
End time everything.

You criticise it they term you as spiritually weak; you support it they think you're gullible.
A praise night where you keep all the concentration on who is online and who is not, in fact you respond to WhatsApp messages along.

I think it's majorly for show-off or for the fun of it.
If appearance can be anonymous, less people will attend.

Well... Anyone who thinks he/she is gaining anything from it can attend, but as for me and my family, we will attend for the fun of it and praise our God in a better way.

Good luck to whom it may concern.

You can disable the chat by tapping once on the screen to avoid distractions....unless to see who is online is the main motive.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by Laura136: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
So he should focus on verifying true testimonies? While dia are thousands of souls to be won, it is ur choice to use d prayer time to advertise ur sef, even d devil comes to church

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by GoggleB(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

I think he's reasonable, smart and not a NONENTITY like yo... grin
You laughed after expressing your foolishness
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by SamUtaji: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Not surprise that such is coming from Freeze. He criticizes everything including the air we breath angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by bobkezel(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
His he God that, he can never be wrong
He is God's mouth piece so can't be wrong.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
bobkezel:

He is God's mouth piece so can't be wrong.
hmmmmm...who tey you that one naw

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by bobkezel(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
hmmmmm...who tey you that one naw

When you are a demi God u know a God has spoken.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
bobkezel:
When you are a demi God u know a God has spoken.
Hmmn....bros,i hail oo
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by lionson(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Why freeze dey beef bassey na? Shey na cos 'the hallelujah challenge' attract international attention while freeze dey here dey claim local champion? Abeg help me tell am say him be mumu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by agadez007(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Liftedhands:
we are on day 26 and what we do is to praise and worship God from 12am to 1am or more if you so desire. Nathaniel bassey has a life stream of the praise and worship session for those who want to participate live. You can create a playlist of gospel songs that will last you an hour and go for it. It's themed OLOWOGBOGBORO (the outstretched hand of God) #suddenly #justlikethat.

You may join us here too..

https://www.nairaland.com/3852809/nathaniel-basseys-30-day-hallelujah-challenge
ok.thanks 4 d info
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by avril9(f): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
I have been on this midnight praise journey for three years n i must say its so refreshing.... I see sense in what freeze said..... No one should give you a time to talk to God... U should create that for yourself. All this media show is not necessary.... Let me ask the participants a question, after the show is over for the weeks or months it will run, what happens to your spiritual life next?? The secret of God is in praises done at anytime with a grateful heart,every minute is for warfare for we wrestle not against flesh nd blood.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by DarryOsh(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
safarigirl:
I also have issues with the fact that Hallelujah challenge is only for those with smart phones and of course, enough data at midnight.

So, if you no hold money, dem no get your time. Another nice way to spread the word.

But Daddy Freeze, you come from a country of religious zombies. I bet Hishpuppi and some wire boys also follow the challenge grin

you may choose to sing your own songs. As long as you are worshipping God.

There are people from other time zones who joined the challenge and worship at midnight using their local time.
In fact you don't have to do it at midnight. The core idea is to dedicate a month to consistent and intense worship of God.

As for data, there are night plans for N25. Even at that, network signal may be weak in your area. So, to join the challenge, you can lead your own worship. Shikena.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
safarigirl:
I also have issues with the fact that Hallelujah challenge is only for those with smart phones and of course, enough data at midnight.

So, if you no hold money, dem no get your time. Another nice way to spread the word.

But Daddy Freeze, you come from a country of religious zombies. I bet Hishpuppi and some wire boys also follow the challenge grin
i cannot waste my data on live video, I even had to delete Instagram to save mb
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Liftedhands:
we are on day 26 and what we do is to praise and worship God from 12am to 1am or more if you so desire. Nathaniel bassey has a life stream of the praise and worship session for those who want to participate live. You can create a playlist of gospel songs that will last you an hour and go for it. It's themed OLOWOGBOGBORO (the outstretched hand of God) #suddenly #justlikethat.

You may join us here too..

https://www.nairaland.com/3852809/nathaniel-basseys-30-day-hallelujah-challenge
is free mb given out to interested viewers? Or will I use my data to stream?
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by LeJeun3: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2017

You can swear for your friend....

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by avril9(f): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
They even create a playlist... When u are truly filled with the spirit of praise it come natural.... Have you ever gone 2hours of praise by mouth alone, no wonder the scripture says we should fill our souls with things that build the spirit..... A word of advice to the participants,not only praise but add dance to it and watch God do wonders.... David is a perfect example.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by Gkemz: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2017
I understand where he's driving at.... but no matter the situation, at all times you keep praising God. That a church gutted fire or a pastors wife committed suicide is not a reason to give up on God. That God hasn't silenced his enemies persecuting the church doesn't mean that he's not God and even if you decide not to praise him, he's still God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2017
THIS MAN IS SUCH AN ATTENTION SEEKER

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by ibolomo(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2017
safarigirl:

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by ibolomo(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2017
safarigirl:

Nathaniel Bassey actually gave special consideration to those that don't have smartphones and much data. he said if you can't join online, that you should pick any gospel playlist of praise and worship and sing and dance to it for the 1 hour. most people that join the challenge are not even online.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by Jerrypolo(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2017
When it is an Islamic post they will compel you to swear allegiance to Allah etc.

On a Christian or church related post there is no swearing etc. What even surprises me the more is that Christians or supposed Christians will come to that thread and self-service off all the built up tension in their body there.

I know many will not agree with me but whenever your brain teases you or your fingers itches you to type "Islam is trying to take over", "Buhari Is trying to islamize Nigeria" etc, ask yourself "What role have I played in it all" and then you will realize that you and you alone is the downfall you fear.
Happy holiday.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by makydebbie(f): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2017
safarigirl:

It's not compulsory to tune in the live broadcast from ig. I don't think it's necessary to mock the things of God. No one is forcing anybody to do it. If you don't like the idea, then fine. But you shouldn't make derogatory remarks about it.

I'm not on Instagram or Facebook, but I do it all the same on my own.
The whole concept is to give a month of high praises to God. Your mentality about this midnight praise is flawed.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by DopeDiddyFrosh: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
'L

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by Liftedhands(f): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2017
bjhaid:
is free mb given out to interested viewers? Or will I use my data to stream?
Yes! Many people do gift data to those who are in need of it . Just ask and you shall be gifted! Or you do the Mtn night browser for 25 naira though some people​ have said it doesn't always work when it's time to use it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by vickylincon(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
........that awkward moment when the 'social worker' you hired for the night begs you for 1 hour off at midnight to join the Hallelujah challenge and comes back at 1am to continue work..... angry angry

Ps-Freeze has a 'valid' point, a very large amount of people are just partaking for 'show' and the glitz and glamor angry angry
bros, talk true...it happens to you shey? the night worker

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by soberdrunk(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
vickylincon:
bros, talk true...it happens to you shey? the night worker

No comment!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Omowoli Celebrates His Girlfriend Olabunmi Kenny's 19th Birthday / Wizkid Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted Jewelries. VIDEO / Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.