Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' (39968 Views)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment / Betty Irabor And Dotun Come For Freeze For Criticising The Hallelujah Challenge / Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by safarigirl(f): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
makydebbie:
It's not compulsory to tune in the live broadcast from ig. I don't think it's necessary to mock the things of God. No one is forcing anybody to do it. If you don't like the idea, then fine. But you shouldn't make derogatory remarks about it.

I'm not on Instagram or Facebook, but I do it all the same on my own.
The whole concept is to give a month of high praises to God. Your mentality about this midnight praise is flawed.
i think this forum allows people to say their piece, does it not?

You equally don't have to like my comment. I am not mocking things of God, but nothing should be untouchable simply because someone says 'it is of God'....such mentality is what got us to this point as a nation.

We cannot all say what others like, that is why we are different.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by adeoluphilips: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
...for a post like this of Mr Freeze, it means there is battle he's fighting within himself. And He needs to seek the face of GOD seriously for total deliverance. I don't know Our problem in this part of the world...I pray His brain would soon be unfreeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' by tk4rd: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Is this guy related to Ben Murray Bruce in any way.?? (Physically, bloodically, talkativecally, or social-mediacally)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa And Iyabo Ojo Amazing Bleaching Evolution Picture / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze / Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.